How many times have you read the Bible?

How many times have you read the Bible all the way through?

• Total voters
Your arguments, from day one, Huggy, have been circular and self fulfilling.

Believe as you will, but your permission is not needed for what I do in my life.

Yours is the bathos of the poor misunderstood atheist. I understand that. I also understand that the narcissism of the "me" atheism is destructive.

Your rant and pant means nothing.

Your arguments, from day one, Huggy, have been circular and self fulfilling.

Believe as you will, but your permission is not needed for what I do in my life.

Yours is the bathos of the poor misunderstood atheist. I understand that. I also understand that the narcissism of the "me" atheism is destructive.

Your rant and pant means nothing.

Sure it does..or can..

If I get one person to stop and really analyise religion and reject it in favor of a truly free life then all my ranting is well worth it. It is the least I can do for society.

Says the man who is not wise and prizes his foolishness. Go for it, Huggy.

I do not have to be the "wisest" man on earth to recognise bullshit and call it out.

Even a retarded person knows that there is no real tooth fairy. An average or less than average intellect can easily figure out that there is no invisible all powerful being if they are not brow beaten into believing otherwise. Threatening someone with eternal damnation or the "promise" of some perfect place they will go after they have used up thier time here sells well to many people because they are insecure and want to believe that somewhere ..sometime in thier future things will be better. This is easy to sell because people naturally believe in doing right so it seems like a small price to pay for just going along with others.

"Why would all these apparently well meaning people be involved in a scam..a fraud?"

Even supposedly smart people fall victim to pie in the sky claims ..there are a few thousand that believed in Bernie Maddof.

Forum List

Back