How many times have you read the Bible?

How many times have you read the Bible all the way through?

• Total voters
I heard that story probably 30 years ago.

I never read it. Maybe the first few pages.
I remember our class being lined up against a wall in grade school and we were forced to sing- yes sing Genesis.

In the beginning....

Never opened the book since.

Honestly. I am just trying to get a feel for everyone's experience.

For a non christian now, I have read it a few times. I used to go to church twice a week until I was about twenty.

Why would anyone read ANY book more than once?

That's retarded. What? you didn't GET IT the first time? You think by reading it again the characters will be different and there will be a different ending?

It's not like it's a movie where you do stand a chance of missing something and you see something new the second time you watch it.

It's a fucking book! It isn't moving! There is nothing preventing you from absorbing EVERYTHING in it.

Your question is stupid.

That's retarded. What? you didn't GET IT the first time? You think by reading it again the characters will be different and there will be a different ending?

It's not like it's a movie where you do stand a chance of missing something and you see something new the second time you watch it.

It's a fucking book! It isn't moving! There is nothing preventing you from absorbing EVERYTHING in it.

Your question is stupid.

Why do you read my posts more than once?

Your question is stupid.

I have read many books more than once

The Bible is a shorter read than that original 2700 page version of Obama care bill. Our government creates at least 10 bibles worth of stupid new rules for us to follow every year.

I so seriously doubt it when people who obviously don't read much tell me how they've read the Bible.

Could happen, I suppose, but mostly when somebody who clearly isn't the reading type tells me they've read the Bible, I'm inclined to think they're big fat liars.

Your question is stupid.

How many reference books or research books have you re-read.

The Bible is a shorter read than that original 2700 page version of Obama care bill. Our government creates at least 10 bibles worth of stupid new rules for us to follow every year.

Yeh, but at least they're making themselves filthy, stinking rich...we have that to be thankfull for :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back