How many state solution ?

5) Hamas use the civilians of Gaza as 'human shields' Myth

Jeremy Bowen, BBC Middle East editor: "I saw no evidence during my week in Gaza of Israel's accusation that Hamas uses Palestinians as human shields." The Guardian: "In the past week, the Guardian has seen large numbers of people fleeing different neighbourhoods.. and no evidence that Hamas had compelled them to stay." The Independent: "Some Gazans have admitted that they were afraid of criticizing Hamas, but none have said they had been forced by the organisation to stay in places of danger and become unwilling human-shields." Reuters, 2013: "A United Nations human rights body accused Israeli forces on Thursday of mistreating Palestinian children, including by torturing those in custody and using others as human shields."

Debunking Israel's 11 Main Myths About Gaza, Hamas and War Crimes

A blatant lie, I don't know why you bother with this kinda stuff. We all know the palestinians are actively engaged in a propaganda war against the Israeli's and will dream up just about anything to try and counter all the bad press they themselves are getting
I gave you photographic evidence and a testimony from an IDF soldier who was there, boots on the ground, saying what they did in Gaza and you're calling him a liar?

All of these have been completely debunked and do not prove what you claim.

but even if you refuse to study the issue, the simple reality is that The palestinian terrorists hide behind the skirts of their own woman and children when they refuse to wear a uniform and instead hide within the civilian population using schools, hospitals, ambulances, mosques and other areas generally for civilian use only as staging areas to conduct military operations.
Firing a rocket two football fields away from a hospital, is not the definition of a human shield.

There's a reason the palestinian terrorists only ever attack soft civilian targets, They simply don't have the courage to act within the legal conventions of war.
Actually, they attacked more military targets than Israel has.

Israeli solders on the other hand proudly wear their uniforms and act within both humanitarian law and the geneva conventions.
How is shooting at someone fishing, humanitarian?

How is shooting at someone farming, humanitarian?

I've stated this several times and yet, you refuse to respond to this. Well, I want an answer! Do you think its okay to shoot at someone while they fish?

You fuckin' answer me!

And again not one single reference to support your nonsense.
You want me to provide a reference, when I asked you to provide a reference to your claim?

What fucking reference am I supposed to provide? It was your claim, you provide the evidence.

As far as my claims, I already have earlier. You ignored them.

Jeremy Bowen, BBC Middle East editor: "I saw no evidence during my week in Gaza of Israel's accusation that Hamas uses Palestinians as human shields." The Guardian: "In the past week, the Guardian has seen large numbers of people fleeing different neighbourhoods.. and no evidence that Hamas had compelled them to stay." The Independent: "Some Gazans have admitted that they were afraid of criticizing Hamas, but none have said they had been forced by the organisation to stay in places of danger and become unwilling human-shields." Reuters, 2013: "A United Nations human rights body accused Israeli forces on Thursday of mistreating Palestinian children, including by torturing those in custody and using others as human shields."

The cognitive dissonance on the part of the Islamic terrorist supporters is remarkable.

This has all been addressed, repeatedly and tediously for people like you. Both the UN and UNRWA, (the dedicated Islamic terrorist welfare agency), have acknowledged the Islamic terrorists of using civilian infrastructure and schools as locations to wage acts of war.

Seriously, you can review earlier threads in which you participated and within which you were given the relevant data.

It seems your pathology of Joooooooo hatreds causes a number of emotional / psychological issues you have yet to resolve.

The cognitive dissonance on the part of the Islamic terrorist supporters is remarkable.

This has all been addressed, repeatedly and tediously for people like you. Both the UN and UNRWA, (the dedicated Islamic terrorist welfare agency), have acknowledged the Islamic terrorists of using civilian infrastructure and schools as locations to wage acts of war.

Seriously, you can review earlier threads in which you participated and within which you were given the relevant data.

It seems your pathology of Joooooooo hatreds causes a number of emotional / psychological issues you have yet to resolve.

Yup, its pretty easy to see he's just repeating the same old nonsense again and again regardless of all the evidence in the world to the contrary.

For instance this little Jewel

Hamas DID use schools and hospitals in Gaza Strip as ...

Conclusive Proof Hamas Uses Palestinians as Human Shields

Hamas Admits to Using Civilians as Human Shields | The ...

Hamas Caught Using Human Shields in Gaza - IDF Blog
All of these have been completely debunked and do not prove what you claim.
End Quote.

Yet fails completely to show how where or with what evidence these well documented claims have been so called "debunked"

He's just not living in reality.

Same holds true for when he cherrypicks a few years in which no resolutions were passed against Israel and acts like its the norm instead of the exception.

I'm real curious if he can come up with ANY other country thats been censured by the UN as much as Israel

Wow. The IDF blog claims that the Palestinians used Human Shields and the NGOs claim that the IDF used Palestinians as human shields. Which of these sources could be propaganda?

Wow. The IDF blog claims that the Palestinians used Human Shields and the NGOs claim that the IDF used Palestinians as human shields. Which of these sources could be propaganda?
Wow. So you're resolved to IDS (Irrational Denial Syndrome) in your efforts to deny facts as a way to further your Joooooooo hatreds.

The facts of Hamas waging war from residential areas, schools and residential buildings are well documented.

But, yeah, deny it all as it calms an emotional requirement to buttress your ignorance.

Wow. So you're resolved to IDS (Irrational Denial Syndrome) in your efforts to deny facts as a way to further your Joooooooo hatreds.

The facts of Hamas waging war from residential areas, schools and residential buildings are well documented.

But, yeah, deny it all as it calms an emotional requirement to buttress your ignorance.

HAMAS wasn't around until the mid 1980s.

Forum List

Back