How many state solution ?

It's the Appendix B of Article 25 of the Mandate for Palestine, anyone who has studied the source documentation knows that. I merely provided a scan of the original document. You need to be better prepared before debating me. LOL

Here is a transcription of the Appendix from a pro-Zionist site:

Appendix B - Article 25 of the “Mandate” Was Realized
Geneva, September 23, 1922

Territory known as Trans-Jordan

Note by the Secretary-General
The Secretary-General has the honour to communicate for the information of the Members of the League, a memorandum relating to Article 25 of the Palestine Mandate presented by the British Government to the Council of the League on September 16th, 1922.

The memorandum was approved by the Council subject to the decision taken at its meeting in London on July 24th, 1922, with regard to the coming into force of the Palestine and Syrian mandates........
In the application of the Mandate to Trans-Jordan, the action which, in Palestine, is taken by the Administration of the latter country, will be taken by the Administration of Trans-Jordan under the general supervision of the Mandatory.

3. His Majesty’s Government accept full responsibility as Mandatory for Trans- Jordan, and undertake that such provision as may be made for the administration of that territory in accordance with Article 25 of the Mandate shall be in no way inconsistent with those provisions of the Mandate which are not by this resolution declared inapplicable.

05- Appendix B Article 25 Realized

Which was supposed to be Arab Palestine. Duh!

Now lets review this new claim that 8% of palestinians are christians as if that has any relevance to the question of how many states will it take to satisfy the palestinian sympathizers

From
Christian-Muslim relations in Palestine - Middle East Monitor

1. The estimated number of Palestinian Christians in the West Bank, the Gaza Strip and Jerusalem is 51,710, making the percentage of the Palestinian Christians in the Occupied Territories two percent of the Palestinian population. i.Jun 24, 2010

You have a reading comprehension issue or do not understand what diaspora means. In any case, Palestinians are also Christians.

Stephen-Colbert-Go-On-Yes-Nod-On-The-Colbert-Report.gif

To keep it accurate, about 2% of palestinains are christians and apparently that number is dropping as violence against them increases.

Yes, violence on the part of the Israelis.

Yikes, so now you are saying that the 2% of palestinians who are brave enough too actually profess their christian faith are dropping in population specifically because of Israeli violence and refusing to acknowledge that palestinian violence has anything to do with it.

WOW

OK then and do you have any supporting evidence ?

Special note
try and use links and citations that actually discuss the issue ;--)

Try to stop spouting Hasbara propaganda that is easily debunked. For example:

Thats odd, I would have referred to yours as tequila propaganda

So, the Palestinians are also Christians. Thanks for confirming the fact.

Given that only 2% of palestinians are christians I think its reasonable to point out the disingenuous nature of your statement.

The international average percentage of christians throughout the world is 32%.

Palestinians actually have one of the lowest percentages of Christian population of any group, so I'm not sure why you have chosen once again to deviate from the thread topic and make a big deal out of being wrong once again.

the fact of the matter is that the palestinians already have their state, are about to have another in Gaza and have been bitching for a third for so long no one is listening anymore

He does that because he's trying the gin up Christian Jew hatred. I don't think he's gotten one single Christian to hate Jews. That's because Christians know the day the Jews are no longer in control of the land, is the day all remnants of Christian presence and history in the land will be detroyed.

Now even some evangelicals are dropping their support for Israel. Oh dear.

"How some evangelicals are challenging a decades-long stance of blanket support for Israel’s government"

How some evangelicals are challenging a decades-long stance of blanket support for Israel’s government

Now THAT"S funny!

Evangelical summit in Jerusalem reflects movement's rapid growth and strong support for Israel

You have a reading comprehension issue or do not understand what diaspora means. In any case, Palestinians are also Christians.

Stephen-Colbert-Go-On-Yes-Nod-On-The-Colbert-Report.gif

To keep it accurate, about 2% of palestinains are christians and apparently that number is dropping as violence against them increases.

Yes, violence on the part of the Israelis.

Yikes, so now you are saying that the 2% of palestinians who are brave enough too actually profess their christian faith are dropping in population specifically because of Israeli violence and refusing to acknowledge that palestinian violence has anything to do with it.

WOW

OK then and do you have any supporting evidence ?

Special note
try and use links and citations that actually discuss the issue ;--)

Try to stop spouting Hasbara propaganda that is easily debunked. For example:

Thats odd, I would have referred to yours as tequila propaganda

Its basically the same five documents posted over and over no matter what the topic is. It's what Hamas gets for two Saudi rials per hour. Take it or leave it.

So, the Palestinians are also Christians. Thanks for confirming the fact.

Given that only 2% of palestinians are christians I think its reasonable to point out the disingenuous nature of your statement.

The international average percentage of christians throughout the world is 32%.

Palestinians actually have one of the lowest percentages of Christian population of any group, so I'm not sure why you have chosen once again to deviate from the thread topic and make a big deal out of being wrong once again.

the fact of the matter is that the palestinians already have their state, are about to have another in Gaza and have been bitching for a third for so long no one is listening anymore

He does that because he's trying the gin up Christian Jew hatred. I don't think he's gotten one single Christian to hate Jews. That's because Christians know the day the Jews are no longer in control of the land, is the day all remnants of Christian presence and history in the land will be detroyed.

Now even some evangelicals are dropping their support for Israel. Oh dear.

"How some evangelicals are challenging a decades-long stance of blanket support for Israel’s government"

How some evangelicals are challenging a decades-long stance of blanket support for Israel’s government

Actually I was just reading how Hamas had to make most emigration from Gaza illegal due massive disappointment with its handling of its affairs with its neighbor as well as Israel

Desperate Gazans Frustrated by Hamas-Fatah Squabbles ...

So regardless of whatever squabbles the christians are involved in, palestinians are laving in droves, which at this point in all the failed palestinian politicians and terrorists careers, might just be the only hope these people have. Although to be fair they really should be welcome in Arab palestine / Jordan

Your ridiculous claim that the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan is somehow Arab Palestine is cute, but silly given the official name of the state .

The fact that the population of non-Jews are now equal in number to Jews on territory controlled by Israel, makes your claim that Palestinians are "leaving in droves" even sillier.

Population parity in historic Palestine raises hard questions for Israel

"The Palestinian population of the West Bank and East Jerusalem was 2.79 million in 2014, according to the Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics. In Gaza, it was 1.76 million. That gives a total of 4.55 million in the areas that the Palestinians seek for their own independent state.

Coupled with the 1.75 million Arabs in Israel, that is 6.3 million people of Palestinian origin in Israel and the Palestinian territories - the same number as there are Jews. Given that the Palestinian figures are a year old, the number of Arabs may well already exceed that of Jews."

Population parity in historic Palestine raises hard questions for Israel

According to the UN ?
I provided the link. It's not my problem if you don't use it.

That's Mr. Really, to you.

How many times are you going to re-post this garbage?

Like I told you before, posting the same article 5 times, is not the same as posting 5 different articles on the same issue. You are posting the opinion of a US puppet, not the UN in general.

I proved to you the UN was not biased by picking a year (2014) at random and counting all the UNSC resolutions for that year and how many were in regards to Israel. Out of 65 UNSC resolutions in 2014, only 2 were on Israel and those 2 Israel had to share with Syria.

That proves there is no bias. Don't believe me? Pick another year!

OMG! The Arabs multiplied like rats. Oh well, so much for "ethnic cleansing" and "genocide".

OMG! The Arabs multiplied like rats. Oh well, so much for "ethnic cleansing" and "genocide".

To be fair, the Jews multiplied at a greater rate at the outset. Unfortunately, most remaining Jews are in the U.S. and have no interest in immigrating to Israel. And. Israelis are getting European passports as fast as they can, they know what's coming.

More urban antisemtic myths of course, as Israeli economy has been doing quite well despite the worldwide global recession in the last 7 years.

According to the UN ?
I provided the link. It's not my problem if you don't use it.

That's Mr. Really, to you.

How many times are you going to re-post this garbage?

Like I told you before, posting the same article 5 times, is not the same as posting 5 different articles on the same issue. You are posting the opinion of a US puppet, not the UN in general.

I proved to you the UN was not biased by picking a year (2014) at random and counting all the UNSC resolutions for that year and how many were in regards to Israel. Out of 65 UNSC resolutions in 2014, only 2 were on Israel and those 2 Israel had to share with Syria.

That proves there is no bias. Don't believe me? Pick another year!

I generally check every link provided, if yours didn't actually support your view, you might think of either providing a new one or pointing out what I missed within the link you did provide.

If you are questioning if the UN is a biased outfit or not, well maybe we should start a new thread over that one since its such a rich and vibrant history of blatant bigotry and prejudice.

I generally check every link provided, if yours didn't actually support your view, you might think of either providing a new one or pointing out what I missed within the link you did provide.

If you are questioning if the UN is a biased outfit or not, well maybe we should start a new thread over that one since its such a rich and vibrant history of blatant bigotry and prejudice.
Why can't you comment on the point I made?

Why can't you admit that I did. If you want to prove the UN ISN"T bias against Israel, I suggested a new thread. If you want to show where your link actually proved your point, I welcomed you to do so.

Why can't you admit that I did. If you want to prove the UN ISN"T bias against Israel, I suggested a new thread. If you want to show where your link actually proved your point, I welcomed you to do so.
How can you possibly say 2 out of 65 resolutions proves bias?

How can one prove a negative. If any other country behaved as Israel has, they would have been under sanctions long ago. The UN is biased in support of Israel.

How can you possibly say 2 out of 65 resolutions proves bias?

If you want to start a thread designed to show just how why and where the UN has shown bias against Israel you are welcome to do so.

How can one prove a negative. If any other country behaved as Israel has, they would have been under sanctions long ago. The UN is biased in support of Israel.

Yes, you're right, Israel should begin treating the Palestinians as their Arab Muslim brethren have.

Yes, you're right, Israel should begin treating the Palestinians as their Arab Muslim brethren have.

They are.

They are.

If Israel treated them as their Arab brethern have, there wouldn't be a single Palestinian Muslim left alive, dufus.

There are plenty of Palestinians in various Muslim countries. They are still alive. You shouldn't fling personal insults. Not only does it confirm that you are childish, it confirms that you are challenged intelligence-wise.

Forum List

Back