How many R-W'ers on here are in favor of Spicer banning TV cameras???

The thread's title says it all.......How many right wingers agree with Spicer that TV cameras (and at times even audio equipment) should be banned from media outlets and......by inference.......deny the public of what the WH is proposing for the rest of us or responding to media queries?

After all, who works for whom?..

So, defend or attack Spicer's (Trump, actually) unilateral banning of TV coverage.

I assume Spicer wants the cameras gone so SNL will have to come up with another skit for Mcarthy. I couldn't really care less. I never watch the briefings. Can you tell me why I should care?
No. You have every right not to watch, but I haave a right and that is to watch it.

America needs a free press. Press. Words written down on paper.

We do not need maliciously edited videos. We do not need maliciously edited audio recordings.

So....let's have a free press like the founders intended. Allow reporters in with their notepads and pencils.

No cameras, no audio recorders. No laptops. No tablets.

America needs a free press. Press. Words written down on paper.

We do not need maliciously edited videos. We do not need maliciously edited audio recordings.

So....let's have a free press like the founders intended. Allow reporters in with their notepads and pencils.

No cameras, no audio recorders. No laptops. No tablets.
Videos can save the day whem liberal media writes "part of an answer" or misleads the public.

Forum List

Back