How many R-W'ers on here are in favor of Spicer banning TV cameras???

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
The thread's title says it all.......How many right wingers agree with Spicer that TV cameras (and at times even audio equipment) should be banned from media outlets and......by inference.......deny the public of what the WH is proposing for the rest of us or responding to media queries?

After all, who works for whom?..

So, defend or attack Spicer's (Trump, actually) unilateral banning of TV coverage.

care-o-meter.gif

I agree. I also think they should just end the briefings as they are a joke.

The thread's title says it all.......How many right wingers agree with Spicer that TV cameras (and at times even audio equipment) should be banned from media outlets and......by inference.......deny the public of what the WH is proposing for the rest of us or responding to media queries?

So, defend or attack Spicer's (Trump, actually) unilateral banning of TV coverage.
I'm for anything Trump does to the media.

The press should stop lying. If they continue to act like a hostile army. They will be treated like a hostile army.

I don't care about press briefings because I don't care what the press has to offer.

:boohoo:

:itsok:

The press should stop lying. If they continue to act like a hostile army. They will be treated like a hostile army.

I don't care about press briefings because I don't care what the press has to offer.
The "planted" press can ask an accusatory question and a good press secretary can shred them with ease and supply the answer why their question is a false narrative. It works for Trump, not against him.

Cameras serve no purpose other than to let self-appointed media celebrities preen for the masses.

Spicer is the WH version of "Baghdad Bob"..........Given the screwing over of the 1st amendment, Trump's version of "news" should be just through his tweets and Fox and Friends interviews.....

Forum List

Back