Two more?

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
Very well could be… And it would destroy the chance of frivolous gun control laws across the nation. An armed nation is a safe nation...
:dance:

Associated Press

Last edited:
If Trump gets two Justices on the Supreme Court, he will have accomplished the most important goal for me. The two main reasons i supported Trump were, Immigration and the Supreme Court. All the other issues were insignificant to me. 'Tax Reform', 'Abortion', 'The Debt.' Same ole tired stuff. Unimportant to me.

It's only about Immigration and the Supreme Court as far as i'm concerned. And we've seen how easily Democrat Judges have thwarted Trump on Immigration Reform. So it's all about the Judges now. If Trump can transform our Federal Courts and our Supreme Court, it'll be 100% mission accomplished. I'll definitely support him if he seeks reelection.

If Trump gets two Justices on the Supreme Court, he will have accomplished the most important goal for me. The two main reasons i supported Trump were, Immigration and the Supreme Court. All the other issues were insignificant to me. 'Tax Reform', 'Abortion', 'The Debt.' Same ole tired stuff. Unimportant to me.

It's only about Immigration and the Supreme Court as far as i'm concerned. And we've seen how easily Democrat Judges have thwarted Trump on Immigration Reform. So it's all about the Judges now. If Trump can transform our Federal Courts and our Supreme Court, it'll be 100% mission accomplished. I'll definitely support him if he seeks reelection.

He also has 108 (?) lower court judges to appoint. He can change the court system for a long time.

Trump needs to do more to get my vote. I want to see legislation going through and that damn wall started.

He also has 108 (?) lower court judges to appoint. He can change the court system for a long time.
That many?

That many?

Not sure of the exact number, but yeah, over 100.

That many?

Not sure of the exact number, but yeah, over 100.
He should have a committee working on this right now!

FYI
The Supreme court has been a Republican majority and Republican lead SC Chief Justice for about 60 years now....

if you wanted change and haven't liked what the Conservative majority supreme court has done the past half century or so, then maybe you should consider a real change and get a Democratic majority SC and a Democratic chief justice? :D :p

FYI
The Supreme court has been a Republican majority and Republican lead SC Chief Justice for about 60 years now....

if you wanted change and haven't liked what the Conservative majority supreme court has done the past half century or so, then maybe you should consider a real change and get a Democratic majority SC and a Democratic chief justice? :D :p
Good try, Care. :)

Trump needs to do more to get my vote. I want to see legislation going through and that damn wall started.

Fair enough. But all the rest is just tired old rehashed nonsense to me. My only two serious concerns are Immigration and the Courts. Those two issues will decide our Nation's fate. The Judges are now in charge of our nation. Trump getting 2 Justices in there, would amount to a Coup. Imagine if he gets 3? It would be game over for Democrats and Globalists for the foreseeable future.

Fair enough. But all the rest is just tired old rehashed nonsense to me. My only two serious concerns are Immigration and the Courts. The Judges are now in charge of our nation. Trump getting 2 Justices in there, would amount to a Coup. Imagine if he gets 3? It would be game over for Democrats and Globalists for the foreseeable future.
As long as they could be depended on...remember Chief Justice Roberts and his vote on Obamacare!

Fair enough. But all the rest is just tired old rehashed nonsense to me. My only two serious concerns are Immigration and the Courts. The Judges are now in charge of our nation. Trump getting 2 Justices in there, would amount to a Coup. Imagine if he gets 3? It would be game over for Democrats and Globalists for the foreseeable future.
As long as they could be depended on...remember Chief Justice Roberts and his vote on Obamacare!

That is a good point, but i have to take what i can get. Imagine the alternative? Clinton was poised to open the Border Floodgates and appoint numerous Anti-American Left/Globalists to the Courts. Immigration and the Courts are what will decide our nation's fate. The rest of the issues are insignificant in comparison. If Trump can get 2-3 Justices in there, he will have accomplished all i need. Taking the Courts, means getting Immigration Reform done. It can't get done without getting the Courts back.

That is a good point, but i have to take what i can get. Imagine the alternative? Clinton was poised to open the Border Floodgates and appoint numerous Anti-American Left/Globalists to the Courts. Immigration and the Courts are what will decide our nation's fate. The rest of the issues are insignificant in comparison. If Trump can get 2-3 Justices in there, he will have accomplished all i need. Taking the Courts, means getting Immigration Reform done. It can't get done without getting the Courts back.
All very good points, Dschrute3.

Forum List

Back