how many people would support going to war with Israel.

Well we didn't issue any reprisals when Israel deliberately attacked the USS Liberty and I doubt that we will ever will take them to task for the many times they have been responsible for their terrorism against US citizens. And no people I do not believe Israel is directly responsible for 9/11. I am talking about actual criminal acts such as the attack on the USS Liberty and the incarceration, murder and torture of US citizens by Israel. All of which is well documented.
No kidding.

That's because ALL at least five government investigations concluded it was an accident.

I would support going to war WITH ISRAEL, against Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran, ISIS, or any other Muslim jihadist group of lost cause lunatics. Israel is one of our best allies. We need to keep it that way. Obama can go to hell.
+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000

I would support going to war WITH ISRAEL, against Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran, ISIS, or any other Muslim jihadist group of lost cause lunatics. Israel is one of our best allies. We need to keep it that way. Obama can go to hell.
How many Israeli soldiers fought in Iraq and afghan in war on terror?
How many were allowed to by the US?

Bullshit.
The US had publicly announced before the UN it had no ships within thousands of miles of that area 2 days before. After they were hit at El Arish, they assumed the warship they saw at sea was shelling them.
Well we didn't issue any reprisals when Israel deliberately attacked the USS Liberty and I doubt that we will ever will take them to task for the many times they have been responsible for their terrorism against US citizens. And no people I do not believe Israel is directly responsible for 9/11. I am talking about actual criminal acts such as the attack on the USS Liberty and the incarceration, murder and torture of US citizens by Israel. All of which is well documented.

What if Israel decided to kill the president in order to protect itself? It seems that Israelis defiance of the lord who happens to be the current president has caused him to apply pressure on them that will force them to give up there homeland. They, in a unprecedented move decide to kill the president to stop that. How many Americans will cease to support a retaliatory strike against Israel? It is kind of like how we supported Iraq and alqueda after 911. Will the tea party begin to say unbelievably stupid things like we can't win in order to persuade America to not fight the war agains Israel.
Congratulations!

You have now made the stupidest post I ever saw on the internet!

No kidding.

That's because ALL at least five government investigations concluded it was an accident.
Unlike Iran Flight 655!

What kind of ignorant question is that? We didn't allow them, even when Saddam was launching scud rockets at
Them

So why call Israel an ally? Israel is a liability.

Now that we are capable of energy independence, Israel is all that keeps us entangled in the mess that is the ME.

Maybe we should remind Bibi acting like we are the liability.

Answer 1 - the same number as how many Americans fought last summer in Gaza/Israel Hamas war on terror.
Answer 2 - Who cares ?
The answer is none..unlike allies like canada for example
That's what I said. None.

Forum List

Back