how many people would support going to war with Israel.

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
What if Israel decided to kill the president in order to protect itself? It seems that Israelis defiance of the lord who happens to be the current president has caused him to apply pressure on them that will force them to give up there homeland. They, in a unprecedented move decide to kill the president to stop that. How many Americans will cease to support a retaliatory strike against Israel? It is kind of like how we supported Iraq and alqueda after 911. Will the tea party begin to say unbelievably stupid things like we can't win in order to persuade America to not fight the war agains Israel.

What if Israel decided to kill the president in order to protect itself? It seems that Israelis defiance of the lord who happens to be the current president has caused him to apply pressure on them that will force them to give up there homeland. They, in a unprecedented move decide to kill the president to stop that. How many Americans will cease to support a retaliatory strike against Israel? It is kind of like how we supported Iraq and alqueda after 911. Will the tea party begin to say unbelievably stupid things like we can't win in order to persuade America to not fight the war agains Israel.
see..the next big domestic terror threat..Israeli firsters
Should Jews be allowed to work in areas of national security US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Well we didn't issue any reprisals when Israel deliberately attacked the USS Liberty and I doubt that we will ever will take them to task for the many times they have been responsible for their terrorism against US citizens. And no people I do not believe Israel is directly responsible for 9/11. I am talking about actual criminal acts such as the attack on the USS Liberty and the incarceration, murder and torture of US citizens by Israel. All of which is well documented.

I would support going to war WITH ISRAEL, against Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran, ISIS, or any other Muslim jihadist group of lost cause lunatics. Israel is one of our best allies. We need to keep it that way. Obama can go to hell.

I would support going to war WITH ISRAEL, against Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran, ISIS, or any other Muslim jihadist group of lost cause lunatics. Israel is one of our best allies. We need to keep it that way. Obama can go to hell.
How many Israeli soldiers fought in Iraq and afghan in war on terror?
Answer 1 - the same number as how many Americans fought last summer in Gaza/Israel Hamas war on terror.
Answer 2 - Who cares ?

Answer 1 - the same number as how many Americans fought last summer in Gaza/Israel Hamas war on terror.
Answer 2 - Who cares ?
The answer is none..unlike allies like canada for example

Answer 2 - Who cares ?
Israel is not an ally because we need their help in military encounters. Israel is our ally because there are military encounters we don't want to have to be in at all or even acknowledge we support. They also make a nice fat target.

Well we didn't issue any reprisals when Israel deliberately attacked the USS Liberty and I doubt that we will ever will take them to task for the many times they have been responsible for their terrorism against US citizens. And no people I do not believe Israel is directly responsible for 9/11. I am talking about actual criminal acts such as the attack on the USS Liberty and the incarceration, murder and torture of US citizens by Israel. All of which is well documented.
Don't be ridiculous.

Are you serious? Our Arab allies who were fighting alongside us would have turned on us. Does this really need to be explained to you?

Answer 2 - Who cares ?
Israel is not an ally because we need their help in military encounters. Israel is our ally because there are military encounters we don't want to have to be in at all or even acknowledge we support. They also make a nice fat target.
could you be more specific ?

Are you serious? Our Arab allies who were fighting alongside us would have turned on us. Does this really need to be explained to you?
so they are Israels enemy not ours ?

What kind of ignorant question is that? We didn't allow them, even when Saddam was launching scud rockets at
Them

What kind of ignorant question is that? We didn't allow them, even when Saddam was launching scud rockets at
Them

So why call Israel an ally? Israel is a liability.

Now that we are capable of energy independence, Israel is all that keeps us entangled in the mess that is the ME.

What? Our President? The Hell? As in a direct act of war? We would crush them and rightly so. Never happen.

Israel is not under any pressure "to give up their homeland" from the U.S.A. (Obama's childish antics aside, Bibi just bitch slapped him in front of the whole world and then won re-election) Israel has been winning that war for more than half a century vs it's real enemies.

"How many Americans will cease to support a retaliatory strike against Israel?" WTF does that... I can't even...

english.jpg

"It is kind of like how we supported Iraq and alqueda after 911." What is this "we" shit kemosabe?

What does the theoretical view of the Tea Party about a theoretical war with an American ally have to do with the price of tea in China?

Who can unpack this level of stupid? Help! :)

P.S. All of the above questions are rhetorical.

Them

So why call Israel an ally? Israel is a liability.

Now that we are capable of energy independence, Israel is all that keeps us entangled in the mess that is the ME.
Yea, ignore history and it will repeat itself over and over again.

Israel is an ally and us true red blooded Americans will never leave her, because we know history

You'er talking about the Liberty, where several investigations cleared Israel of any wrongdoing?
Yeah, jew haters like to bring up 50 year old cases because they've got nothing else.

Forum List

Back