How many people here have Obammacare

? just out of curiosity
I used to pay the tax/fine... thanks to trump it is no longer mandatory.
:dance:

You better do your research better. The mandate is very much still alive today.
IRS no longer enforcing Obamacare individual mandate, report says
IRS won't care what your tax return says about Obamacare mandate
Major Blow to Obamacare Mandate: IRS Won't Reject Tax Returns That Don't Answer Health Insurance Question

As long as the mandate is no longer in play I don't give a shit About obamacare, As long as I don't have to be forced into something I will never need and never use. My accountant told me I don't have to pay the fine/tax anymore.

? just out of curiosity
I used to pay the tax/fine... thanks to trump it is no longer mandatory.
:dance:

You better do your research better. The mandate is very much still alive today.
IRS no longer enforcing Obamacare individual mandate, report says
IRS won't care what your tax return says about Obamacare mandate
Major Blow to Obamacare Mandate: IRS Won't Reject Tax Returns That Don't Answer Health Insurance Question

As long as the mandate is no longer in play I don't give a shit About obamacare, As long as I don't have to be forced into something I will never need and never use. My accountant told me I don't have to pay the fine/tax anymore.

didn't do any research did ya? Your accountant is wrong as of today 2/28 the mandate is very much in play. No you don't have to put you have health insurance on your tax form but..........

? just out of curiosity
Every American has it .....

Some pay for it and receive no benefit from it
Some receive the benefits and don't pay for it
Some receive the benefits and only pay for part of it

Which group do you think is the least happy with the situation?

;)

"What a country!" -- Yakov Smirnoff

You don't know what you are talking about, very far from everyone, only about 10-15% have a plan from individual insurance exchanges or Medicaid expansion.

Most people get their insurance through their employer and out of those most already had a plan that met ACA standards.

Apparently you're too vapid to understand what I posted.

Here's a hint for the clueless: IF YOU PAY FOR IT AND/OR IT AFFECTS THE CONTENTS OF YOUR INSURANCE YOU "HAVE IT" whether you actually get any benefits from it or not

No go re-read what I posted again and keep re-reading it until the fucking OBVIOUS sinks in, see ya in 20 years or so.

Everyone with an insurance plan benefits from the ACA. You are a hack.

? just out of curiosity
Every American has it .....

Some pay for it and receive no benefit from it
Some receive the benefits and don't pay for it
Some receive the benefits and only pay for part of it

Which group do you think is the least happy with the situation?

;)

"What a country!" -- Yakov Smirnoff

You don't know what you are talking about, very far from everyone, only about 10-15% have a plan from individual insurance exchanges or Medicaid expansion.

Most people get their insurance through their employer and out of those most already had a plan that met ACA standards.

Apparently you're too vapid to understand what I posted.

Here's a hint for the clueless: IF YOU PAY FOR IT AND/OR IT AFFECTS THE CONTENTS OF YOUR INSURANCE YOU "HAVE IT" whether you actually get any benefits from it or not

No go re-read what I posted again and keep re-reading it until the fucking OBVIOUS sinks in, see ya in 20 years or so.

Everyone with an insurance plan benefits from the ACA. You are a hack.

Yeah....Obamacare put all these additional requirements raising your premiums.

That's called a benefit ?

? just out of curiosity

I know a lot of people on Obamacare, they love it. Mainly low income families and people with major health problems. They say without it they would of been screwed. As awful as the media says it is it seems to have helped a lot of low income friends I know who couldn't get insurance through work. So the media says how bad it is, but in real life it seems to have really helped friends I know.

? just out of curiosity

I know a lot of people on Obamacare, they love it. Mainly low income families and people with major health problems. They say without it they would of been screwed. As awful as the media says it is it seems to have helped a lot of low income friends I know who couldn't get insurance through work. So the media says how bad it is, but in real life it seems to have really helped friends I know.
Now tell us about the people who do not have Obamacare because their insurer left the plan. And tell us how many kept their plan and doctor like Oboob claimed they could

GOP getting Ready to Brutally Sodomize the AMERICAN people

Leaked Report Says Millions Would Lose Health Coverage
February 25, 2017

“Republican replacement plans for Obamacare would lead to significant declines in the number of Americans with health insurance coverage,” according to a McKinsey analysis presented at the National Governors Association and obtained by Vox.

“The analysis includes graphs on what the Republican plan to overhaul Obamacare’s tax credits, generally making them less generous, would do. They are based on the recent 19-page proposal that Republican leadership released about their plan to repeal and replace Obamacare.”

You mean all those receiving subsidies to offset the costs of their healthcare plan Liberal claims they're paying for themselves would be gone? Don't look at that as them being sodomized but as an opportunity for all you bleeding hearts that claim you care about them to offset that cost yourself personally. Step up if you think someone deserves something and pay for it.

? just out of curiosity

How would they have been screwed? Aren't there enough bleeding heart Liberals that claim to care about them that would have voluntarily covered their costs?

If they are YOUR friends, why weren't you helping them before? Are you one of those bleeding hearts that thinks supporting others payment the taxes to fund their subsidies is the same as if you did it yourself?

Forum List

Back