Trumpcare = EVEN HIGHER PREMIUMS AND DEDUCTIBLES

TheHuffingPaint Post?:lmao:

Feel free to dispute any facts. Generally when you only attack the source, you can't.

Trump hasn't even rolled out his plan yet the HuffingPaintPost claims it will increase costs?
Trumps plan to allow competition alone will cut prices.

His plan will cut out people with pre-existing conditions, and reduce tax credits for the poorest people. How does that help them?

TheHuffingPaint Post?:lmao:

Feel free to dispute any facts. Generally when you only attack the source, you can't.

Trump hasn't even rolled out his plan yet the HuffingPaintPost claims it will increase costs?

His plan will cut out people with pre-existing conditions, and reduce tax credits for the poorest people. How does that help them?

He's already said his plan will cover prexisting conditions.Stop lying.

They're talking about the regulations he released yesterday.

Their goal is to allow insurers to raise deductibles, offer insurance products with fewer health care providers in network, and reduce the value of the affordability tax credits folks can get.

Trump Administration Solution To High Deductibles Appears To Include Even Higher Deductibles | The Huffington Post

But, his administration just proposed regulations that would give insurers a green light to introduce plans with even higher deductibles and narrower networks.

The same regulations could also reduce the amount of financial assistance that lower- and middle-income people receive.

How can you have a "narrower market" than one provider which is what is happening nationwide?

They're talking about the regulations he released yesterday.

Their goal is to allow insurers to raise deductibles, offer insurance products with fewer health care providers in network, and reduce the value of the affordability tax credits folks can get.

And once again, obama care has seen the available providers shrink to one or none in most States. Seems to me that if you want to actually have more than one provider you have to allow them to make some money.

And once again, obama care has seen the available providers shrink to one or none in most States. Seems to me that if you want to actually have more than one provider you have to allow them to make some money.

A provider is a doctor or hospital. Networks are the doctors or hospitals contracted with an insurer to participate in a given insurance product.

Insurers increasingly sell plans with smaller networks, meaning they exclude many doctors and hospitals from their plans, because that's cheaper. But there are limits to how narrow a network can get because there are network adequacy rules to ensure that insurers actually have in-network providers who deliver the services covered by the insurer.

Trump's rules make it easier to narrow networks even further. And raise deductibles higher.

From what I just read on another site, Trumpcare would allow the government to tax people who get healthcare through their employment as a supplement to make up for the tax mandate that is currently in practice. So basically they aren't changing much at all, other than changing where the money will come from.

A provider is a doctor or hospital. Networks are the doctors or hospitals contracted with an insurer to participate in a given insurance product.

Insurers increasingly sell plans with smaller networks, meaning they exclude many doctors and hospitals from their plans, because that's cheaper. But there are limits to how narrow a network can get because there are network adequacy rules to ensure that insurers actually have in-network providers who deliver the services covered by the insurer.

Trump's rules make it easier to narrow networks even further. And raise deductibles higher.

Yes. There is a single dental provider in northern Nevada. Care to guess how long the waits to seem them are?

Yes. There is a single dental provider in northern Nevada. Care to guess how long the waits to seem them are?

Wait, you have ONE dentist in Northern Nevada? Maybe some of the towns there should start doing some recruiting...

Wait, you have ONE dentist in Northern Nevada? Maybe some of the towns there should start doing some recruiting...

We have one that accepts obama care. Namely Medicaid. We DO need more dentists up here, that is for sure. A crown will set you back 3500 bucks in some cases. I fly down to my dentist that I've been using in the Bay Area for the last 30 years.

We have one that accepts obama care. Namely Medicaid. We DO need more dentists up here, that is for sure. A crown will set you back 3500 bucks in some cases. I fly down to my dentist that I've been using in the Bay Area for the last 30 years.

That's not the same thing though... here in Kentucky I've seen people run into the same problem with oral surgeons on Medicaid, BUT having the ability to see one period, verse none at all is still better n'es pas?

That's not the same thing though... here in Kentucky I've seen people run into the same problem with oral surgeons on Medicaid, BUT having the ability to see one period, verse none at all is still better n'es pas?

Before obummer care there were at least 6 who would see almost anyone in Reno alone. Afterwards there is only one for the whole northern part of the State. So you tell me which is better....

Before obummer care there were at least 6 who would see almost anyone in Reno alone. Afterwards there is only one for the whole northern part of the State. So you tell me which is better....

They will still see almost anyone, as long as those that have Medicaid pay cash like they did before they had insurance. :laugh:

Trump Administration Solution To High Deductibles Appears To Include Even Higher Deductibles | The Huffington Post

But, his administration just proposed regulations that would give insurers a green light to introduce plans with even higher deductibles and narrower networks.

The same regulations could also reduce the amount of financial assistance that lower- and middle-income people receive.

As usual, it will be the least among us who can afford it. Once he and the Rs get done, the elderly, handicapped, vets, children - all screwed.

After they get rid of Medicare, Medicaid and decent insurance, they'll get started on Social Security.

And make no mistake, that's a real plus in the RWNJ traitors love for their Russian operative in the Oval Office.

Note to RWNJ traitors - if you don't already have an investment plan, get busy because its not just Dems/libs who will lose.

Given that they haven't released their program - it's still in development, for God's sake - I would guess that any article like this is speculation, at best, and fake news, in all probability.

Forum List

Back