How many people have actually died in the Maui fires, and are the democrat media sources hiding the story?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I have seen reports that the body count in the Maui fires is massive.....and that the democrat party media wing is hiding the story.......I don't know if this is true yet, but we need to be paying attention. They are desparate to hide the fact that it was, once again, democrat party policies that led to this tragedy.....so the media arm of the democrat party, NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, NPR, PBS, New York Times and the rest, have no incentive to accurately cover the story...

Governor Josh Green, while pushing the climate change narrative on news show Face the Nation, said that King Kamehameha Elementary school burned to the ground. He said that 650 students attended the school. How many are accounted for?

Residents of the scarred island told me that everything on the news is a lie. The mayor of Maui, Richard Bissen, said that 850 people are still missing. The same day the governor said 1,100 are missing. If they actually know how many are missing, then they must know who is not. Where are the children of Lahaina?

The mayor of Maui, Richard Bissen, said that 850 people are still missing. The same day the governor said 1,100 are missing. If they actually know how many are missing, then they must know who is not
Missing does not necessarily mean dead

All it means is they do not know where they are. People evacuated the fires and went wherever they could. They found shelter at both private and public sources.
Until there is a census of all residents who are transient, we will not know.

All it means is they do not know where they are. People evacuated the fires and went wherever they could. They found shelter at both private and public sources.

That would be a very possible explanation in the first few days.

It's an island so they can't go far and know or are related to most of the population at large so by now they or someone should have come forward.

I have seen reports that the body count in the Maui fires is massive.....and that the democrat party media wing is hiding the story.......I don't know if this is true yet, but we need to be paying attention. They are desparate to hide the fact that it was, once again, democrat party policies that led to this tragedy.....so the media arm of the democrat party, NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, NPR, PBS, New York Times and the rest, have no incentive to accurately cover the story...

Governor Josh Green, while pushing the climate change narrative on news show Face the Nation, said that King Kamehameha Elementary school burned to the ground. He said that 650 students attended the school. How many are accounted for?

Residents of the scarred island told me that everything on the news is a lie. The mayor of Maui, Richard Bissen, said that 850 people are still missing. The same day the governor said 1,100 are missing. If they actually know how many are missing, then they must know who is not. Where are the children of Lahaina?

A good conspiracy theory that will raise eyebrows would be an estimate of a thousand.

1100-1200 people missing.

They refuse to admit that they're either dead or have been kidnapped.
They can't be on Maui anymore if they're alive.

Great article about voting in democrats who put their green god above human beings...

Evidence suggests the heartbreaking Maui wildfire was preventable. That should enrage the Democrat voters of Hawaii. I fear it will not.

This is the 21st century. We know how to do land management. We know how to prevent wildfires, or at least ensure they can be controlled and extinguished long before a Maui occurs. Sadly, we choose not to.

Actually…

It’s Democrats who choose not to.

You see, Democrats have become the equivalent of pagan sun worshippers. Nature has become their god. Therefore, in their pagan minds, human beings are nothing more than viruses, a threat to their god. This means that on their list of priorities, we humans come way behind the air, water, plants, animals, and even insects.

And the odds of the people of Hawaii voting out every single democrat because of the carnage? Almost zero....

Kidnapped?

By who?

Why?
These are the folks that are trafficking children as sex-slaves all over the United States. I wouldn't put anything past them. Every state that has tried to pass any laws against trafficking children has had Democrats stopping it.

They say they sent all of the kids home without notifying their parents. Their parents were still at work when the fires started. Then they prevented everyone who was trying to get out from leaving. Many of them were burned alive in their cars. There's still roughly 1000 people missing. 183 people ended up drowning and washing up on the beach on another island.

These are the folks that are trafficking children as sex-slaves all over the United States. I wouldn't put anything past them. Every state that has tried to pass any laws against trafficking children has had Democrats stopping it.

They say they sent all of the kids home without notifying their parents. Their parents were still at work when the fires started. Then they prevented everyone who was trying to get out from leaving. Many of them were burned alive in their cars. There's still roughly 1000 people missing. 183 people ended up drowning and washing up on the beach on another island.
Again, this board is a vortex of mental illness and crackpot conspiracy theories

Horse Shit
You act like over 1000 people are just hiding somewhere in the jungle.
It's been 2 weeks and they still can't find, or aren't trying to find, all of the people that are missing.

The missing are missing presumed dead. The green policy leaders should have been arrested by now.

Well, if “Truthpole” is reporting it…..

The fact that their Twitter avatar is a little silver “Area 51” alien doesn’t inspire confidence in the accuracy of this news source either…
Yeah.
Democrats are preventing every legal attempt to stop child sex-slave trafficking.

So it must be fake news.

Forum List

Back