Democrats "planning" to release the next PLANdemic. Russia warns democrats "planning" next bio weapon release. FEDs plan mask mandates and lockdowns.

TheGreatSatan

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2019
The "plan" has been leaked.

Democrats will slow roll covid mandates beginning in September and "plan" to have full lock downs and new jabs by December. The goal of course is to emplent mass mail in voting for 2024.

Americans need to resist/fight this while they still can. Once the 2nd lockdown begins, there is no "plan" for them to end.

Will you submit to the Devos/WEF democrats mask mandates and lockdowns?

AMERICA, When the 2nd lockdown begins, it will not end. It will just be converted into climate change lockdown. You will live the rest of your lives locked down if you submit to the Devos/WEF democrats.

Anywhere democrats pose these mandates, those places are to be shamed and mocked.

Democrats will slow roll covid mandates beginning in September and "plan" to have full lock downs and new jabs by December. The goal of course is to emplent mass mail in voting for 2024.

Americans need to resist/fight this while they still can. Once the 2nd lockdown begins, there is no "plan" for them to end.

It's JADE HELM all over again!!!!!!

Americans will tell Democrats to shove it right up their ass. We'll see the mother of all civil disobedience displays, historic. That ship has sailed, there's going to be no more lockdowns short of actual mobs of flesh eating zombies roaming the streets.
You will need to fight because WEF democrats will fight just ad hard to lock you down.

If the 2nd lockdown happens, it won't end.

AMERICA, When the 2nd lockdown begins, it will not end. It will just be converted into climate change lockdown. You will live the rest of your lives locked down if you submit to the Devos/WEF democrats.

Anywhere democrats pose these mandates, those places are to be shamed and mocked.

Not in my life.

I doubt anyone will comply.

They may as well lock everyone up if they do.
They can still finish off collapsing the economy but I agree that they'll need a lot more than fear to lock everyone down again. It's about to become really dangerous for those who earn a living enforcing "laws". That is a damned shame, too, but the cops have a choice. They can support the Constitution or they will have become enforcers of tyranny. The only way I'll comply with having my freedom of movement curtailed will be if I see people in my town dropping like flies. Nothing the media puts out is going to be believed this time.

I thought yous guys didn't take yer lead from the Ruskies?

They can still finish off collapsing the economy but I agree that they'll need a lot more than fear to lock everyone down again. It's about to become really dangerous for those who earn a living enforcing "laws". That is a damned shame, too, but the cops have a choice. They can support the Constitution or they will have become enforcers of tyranny. The only way I'll comply with having my freedom of movement curtailed will be if I see people in my town dropping like flies. Nothing the media puts out is going to be believed this time.
Yeah, just elect Trump again and lock down society he was great at it, and send me lotz of moniez Mr. Trump just like yous did before when you told us to stay at home.

I think it’ll go a bit differently this time...

Russian trolls used to pretend they weren’t Russian trolls.

The nurses and doctors I've talked to believe they know how to treat covid much better than they did at the beginning and while the next variant is coming it will not cause the same death rates.

Of course if Fauci develops a new strain that they can't treat, then your Russian false narrative might come true!

The nurses and doctors I've talked to believe they know how to treat covid much better than they did at the beginning and while the next variant is coming it will not cause the same death rates.

Of course if Fauci develops a new strain that they can't treat, then your Russian false narrative might come true!

Make sure you mask up with that piece of paper you believe stops a microscopic airborne virus.

lol

Forum List

Back