How Many Of You Loyal Americans Went To Church Today?

How can Mexicans be illegals when all we're doing is retaking our lost land by invading the southern US?

I didn't know Chicago was in the southwestern US. Maybe you got the map turned at a right angle?

I'm wondering what going to church and being a loyal American have to do with each other.

??????????

nothing.....like Dean is obsessed with Republicans....Gordo here feels the same way about Brown skinned People....the ills of the Country are all because of those Rascally Brown skinned folk.....

someone should point this out to the loser:

Religious Composition of Mexico:

Roman Catholic 76.5%, Protestant 6.3% (Pentecostal 1.4%, Jehovah's Witnesses 1.1%, other 3.8%), other 0.3%, unspecified 13.8%, none 3.1% (2000 census)

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/mx.html

sucks being him... i figure if he's competing with immigrants who can't speak english, then he has far more problems than can be addressed on a messageboard.

But their not going to church which means they will burn in hell. :eusa_shhh:

nothing.....like Dean is obsessed with Republicans....Gordo here feels the same way about Brown skinned People....the ills of the Country are all because of those Rascally Brown skinned folk.....

someone should point this out to the loser:

Religious Composition of Mexico:

Roman Catholic 76.5%, Protestant 6.3% (Pentecostal 1.4%, Jehovah's Witnesses 1.1%, other 3.8%), other 0.3%, unspecified 13.8%, none 3.1% (2000 census)

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/mx.html

sucks being him... i figure if he's competing with immigrants who can't speak english, then he has far more problems than can be addressed on a messageboard.

But their not going to church which means they will burn in hell. :eusa_shhh:

i'm pretty sure that they go to church more than americans.

I KNOW that people in Italy do...

but i'm absolutely certain you're a loser. :thup:

going to church has zip/zero/nada to do with being american...

thank g-d.

Last edited:
[i'm pretty sure that they go to church more than americans.

thanks g-d.

All you know about Mexicans is that when you eat a burrito from the old woman's cart, you get the runs!:boobies:

[i'm pretty sure that they go to church more than americans.

thanks g-d.

All you know about Mexicans is that when you eat a burrito from the old woman's cart, you get the runs!:boobies:

I know they work harder when they're here than you do.

And I've never had a burrito from any cart... belonging to an old woman or otherwise.

I did enjoy Cancun, though.

Mexicans would kick the US army's ass. You guys can't even take Afghanistan.

we would not have to fire a shot to beat your Army Jose.....just give each guy a Hundred bucks and a Bottle of Tequila......battle over.....something the Cartels knew years ago.....Bribery will beat the Mexican authorities....

[I know they work harder when they're here than you do.

And I've never had a burrito from any cart... belonging to an old woman or otherwise.

If they're so great, why don't they fix their own country instead of trying to steal the US?

Mexicans would kick the US army's ass. You guys can't even take Afghanistan.

The Mexican Army can't even take on Mexicans!:lol:

Correction, the drug cartels. From what i can tell, the US isn't having any more luck on that front either, and, you're all high on our drugs.

no one smokes Mexican Pot Jose (except for losers like Bullshitter)...its Shit....and your other drugs i hear aint so great either.....

idiot3.jpg

If they're so great, why don't they fix their own country instead of trying to steal the US?

poor baby...

it must so suck to be you.

stick to the point, dear...

apparently if we don't go to church, we're going to hell?

and if we don't go to church, we're not american??

i think you need to live in saudi arabia. they think like you do.

[poor baby...

it must so suck to be you.

stick to the point, dear...

apparently if we don't go to church, we're going to hell?

and if we don't go to church, we're not american??

i think you need to live in saudi arabia. they think like you do.

Here's a message from your buddies!

220107mexicans5.jpg

Forum List

Back