How Many Of You Loyal Americans Went To Church Today?

because of you?.....:lol:......or because they are trying to get out of your way?......your something else Gordo....you hate these people but yet you say you go to church with them and help feed them......you cant have it both ways Gordo.....which is it?.....

I have no problem hating the enemies of Americans and of God. And God used people to make war all the time. Read a bible......if you can read.

"If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?" ... I John 4:20

Fortunately, the Mexicans are not my relatives.:eusa_pray:

You have obviously never been near the front lines.

Spoken like a true PX Ranger.

You're a pathetic little joke, son.

Youre one of those guys that will only fight a war if it has nothing to do with protecting Americans at home. The kind of guy who refuses to face the Mexicans in battle.

As we speak, Bullshitter is fighting those mexicans as a member of the 101st Fighting Keyboard Squadron. The nation is grateful for their service (because it keeps them in their mommie's basement)

[
As we speak, Bullshitter is fighting those mexicans as a member of the 101st Fighting Keyboard Squadron. The nation is grateful for their service (because it keeps them in their mommie's basement)

I'm in the American Resistance Movement. We don't get paid for laying around on base and doing nothing.

[

I'm in the American Resistance Movement. We don't get paid for laying around on base and doing nothing.

How much pay per word?

[

You mean you were too much of an overweight pussified pansy to join the military, so you made up your own bullshit group (a la the Michigan militia) to somehow try to salvage what little manhood you had.

Too bad it didn't work.

I have no problem hating the enemies of Americans and of God. And God used people to make war all the time. Read a bible......if you can read.

so now ILLEGAL Mexicans are the enemy of GOD?......:lol:.....your getting more ridiculous with each post Gordo....but hey dont let Bigotry stand in your way....

[

How much pay per word?

Most wars are won with propaganda. Look at how brainwashed Mexicans are. They think they own part of the southwestern United States. If the US doesn't own it, it still belongs to Spain.

[

You mean you were too much of an overweight pussified pansy to join the military, so you made up your own bullshit group (a la the Michigan militia) to somehow try to salvage what little manhood you had.

Too bad it didn't work.

This from a guy who spent 20 years avoiding a fight with the Mexican Navy.:lol::lol::lol:

I'm wondering what going to church and being a loyal American have to do with each other.

??????????

nothing.....like Dean is obsessed with Republicans....Gordo here feels the same way about Brown skinned People....the ills of the Country are all because of those Rascally Brown skinned folk.....

so now ILLEGAL Mexicans are the enemy of GOD?......:lol:.....your getting more ridiculous with each post Gordo....but hey dont let Bigotry stand in your way....

They sure are afraid to step into a church.:doubt: And God forbid they give one peso to a church.:(

I'm wondering what going to church and being a loyal American have to do with each other.

??????????

nothing.....like Dean is obsessed with Republicans....Gordo here feels the same way about Brown skinned People....the ills of the Country are all because of those Rascally Brown skinned folk.....

someone should point this out to the loser:

Religious Composition of Mexico:

Roman Catholic 76.5%, Protestant 6.3% (Pentecostal 1.4%, Jehovah's Witnesses 1.1%, other 3.8%), other 0.3%, unspecified 13.8%, none 3.1% (2000 census)

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/mx.html

sucks being him... i figure if he's competing with immigrants who can't speak english, then he has far more problems than can be addressed on a messageboard.

Forum List

Back