How Many Of You Loyal Americans Went To Church Today?

nothing.....like Dean is obsessed with Republicans....Gordo here feels the same way about Brown skinned People....the ills of the Country are all because of those Rascally Brown skinned folk.....

someone should point this out to the loser:

Religious Composition of Mexico:

Roman Catholic 76.5%, Protestant 6.3% (Pentecostal 1.4%, Jehovah's Witnesses 1.1%, other 3.8%), other 0.3%, unspecified 13.8%, none 3.1% (2000 census)

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/mx.html

sucks being him... i figure if he's competing with immigrants who can't speak english, then he has far more problems than can be addressed on a messageboard.

But their not going to church which means they will burn in hell. :eusa_shhh:

show me in any bible Gordo where it says you have to physically go into a building with other people like yourself to pray...or your going to hell.....

i'm sorry loser. i'm not the one competing for jobs and housing with people who can't speak english and have no education.

that would be you.

back to the subject, white trash boy... they go to church more than americans. doesn't that screw up your alleged point?

Which one of these goes to church?

mexicans.jpg

Last edited:
The Mexican Army can't even take on Mexicans!:lol:

Correction, the drug cartels. From what i can tell, the US isn't having any more luck on that front either, and, you're all high on our drugs.

no one smokes Mexican Pot Jose (except for losers like Bullshitter)...its Shit....and your other drugs i hear aint so great either.....

You guys must love shit weed and meth, because we're bringing it in by the ton.

[show me in any bible Gordo where it says you have to physically go into a building with other people like yourself to pray...or your going to hell.....

Then what were those temples for? What were the priests for? Why give offerings?

What kind of bible do you have?

I'm in the American Resistance Movement. We don't get paid for laying around on base and doing nothing.

You mean you were too much of an overweight pussified pansy to join the military, so you made up your own bullshit group (a la the Michigan militia) to somehow try to salvage what little manhood you had.

Too bad it didn't work.

This from a guy who spent 20 years avoiding a fight with the Mexican Navy.:lol::lol::lol:

This from a guy who was so much of a pansy and too scared to leave his house that he never joined ANY military.

Oh yeah........there were no conflicts with Mexico from 1982 until 2002, but there WERE conflicts in places like Beruit, the ME and Kosovo, which I was a part of.

What's the matter Bullshitter, are ya too scared to fight on anything other than a computer screen?

We know you're a coward, because the chances of you stating anything that you've written here in front of Hispanics is slim to none.

Must be a sad existence to live like that, being scared of your own shadow.

Youre one of those guys that will only fight a war if it has nothing to do with protecting Americans at home. The kind of guy who refuses to face the Mexicans in battle.

hey Gordo.....it aint 1847.....you can wake up now....:lol:

What's with all the Star Trek crap?

Are you wearing Spock's ears right now?

its called an AVATAR Gordo..... dont get excited....it doesnt mean anything.....just a picture.....did you did notice who is with Kirk?......does it make sense now?....

i'm sorry loser. i'm not the one competing for jobs and housing with people who can't speak english and have no education.

that would be you.

back to the subject, white trash boy... they go to church more than americans. doesn't that screw up your alleged point?

Which one of these goes to church?

mexicans.jpg

is the one with no shirt on you?....no wonder they call you Gordo....:lol:

[
This from a guy who was so much of a pansy and too scared to leave his house that he never joined ANY military.

Oh yeah........there were no conflicts with Mexico from 1982 until 2002, but there WERE conflicts in places like Beruit, the ME and Kosovo, which I was a part of.
How did you cross all that land in a boat to get to Kosovo? Where was the Navy in Beirut? Who did you PERSONALLY fight?

What's the matter Bullshitter, are ya too scared to fight on anything other than a computer screen?

We know you're a coward, because the chances of you stating anything that you've written here in front of Hispanics is slim to none.

You're like that guy that Patton mentioned in his famous speech about "What did you do in the Great World War Two, Dad!"

"Well son. I shovelled shit in Louisiana!"

[

How did you cross all that land in a boat to get to Kosovo? Where was the Navy in Beirut? Who did you PERSONALLY fight?

You're like that guy that Patton mentioned in his famous speech about "What did you do in the Great World War Two, Dad!"

"Well son. I shovelled shit in Louisiana!"

Ever heard of an aircraft carrier?

As far as where was I in Beruit? Anchored 1 mile off the shore the first couple of times until we were fired at by heavy artillery. After that? All ships were required to steam up and down off the coast, no anchor allowed.

Like I said Bullshit Gordita, you're too much of a pansy to do anything that requires courage or effort. Keyboard commando seems to be all you're capable of, and even that's questionable.

Correction, the drug cartels. From what i can tell, the US isn't having any more luck on that front either, and, you're all high on our drugs.

no one smokes Mexican Pot Jose (except for losers like Bullshitter)...its Shit....and your other drugs i hear aint so great either.....

You guys must love shit weed and meth, because we're bringing it in by the ton.

it doesnt mean its all of Mexican Origin.....it could be just passing through from somewhere else...Peruvian Coke....Columbian Bud....

[
i guess we only get your visual responses when you have no response.

i don't know about your religion, but i do know for a fact that racial hatred isn't exactly one of jesus' teachings.

Now, I was told that it was my duty to fight anyone who might try to invade the US. It was on Memorial Day a few years ago and the person speaking was a CATHOLIC priest. That friends with enemy stuff only applies to personal enemies not people trying to take over your country. People who use the bible to get out of fighting the enemy are pathetic assholes.

[
i guess we only get your visual responses when you have no response.

i don't know about your religion, but i do know for a fact that racial hatred isn't exactly one of jesus' teachings.

Now, I was told that it was my duty to fight anyone who might try to invade the US. It was on Memorial Day a few years ago and the person speaking was a CATHOLIC priest. That friends with enemy stuff only applies to personal enemies not people trying to take over your country. People who use the bible to get out of fighting the enemy are pathetic assholes.

Bullshit Gordita, you couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper sack.

[show me in any bible Gordo where it says you have to physically go into a building with other people like yourself to pray...or your going to hell.....

Then what were those temples for? What were the priests for? Why give offerings?

What kind of bible do you have?

Gordo.....When Jesus Spoke....he did not go into those temples....he did not care for the Priests of the times......what kind of Bible do you have?....

[

As far as where was I in Beruit? Anchored 1 mile off the shore the first couple of times until we were fired at by heavy artillery. After that? All ships were required to steam up and down off the coast, no anchor allowed.

Like I said Bullshit Gordita, you're too much of a pansy to do anything that requires courage or effort. Keyboard commando seems to be all you're capable of, and even that's questionable.

Must be nice to have all those guns and planes around compared to people who fight alone.

[

Must be nice to have all those guns and planes around compared to people who fight alone.

Overwhelming force that either causes the enemy to surrender or die is how you win wars Bullshit Gordita the Wetback Senorita.

But.............you obviously wouldn't know that, what with being a cowardly pussy and all.

[
Gordo.....When Jesus Spoke....he did not go into those temples....he did not care for the Priests of the times......what kind of Bible do you have?....

But where did Jesus say, "Wait 1500 years and listen to Martin Luther, the book publisher." Then buy a Lay Z BOY and sit at home on Sundays.

I have no problem hating the enemies of Americans and of God. And God used people to make war all the time. Read a bible......if you can read.

I must have missed the part of the Bible where it says Mexicans are God's enemy. Can you point me to that part?

And what do you think of the parts of the Bible that say "love your enemies"? Kind of convenient to ignore that don't you think?

Youre one of those guys that will only fight a war if it has nothing to do with protecting Americans at home. The kind of guy who refuses to face the Mexicans in battle.

Since when are they my enemies? I get along great with them.

Forum List

Back