How Many Of You Loyal Americans Went To Church Today?

I wonder if the native Americans wish they hadn't been so "Giving" to the new European interlopers?

Naw...They are SUPER Thankfull!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Didn't Indians give the new European interlopers syphilis?

Does going to church have something to do with being American?

I didn't go. I don't think there are any Thanksgiving services here in my neck of the woods, except at the old bar, which is closed now due to problems with the IRS. I usually go on christmas eve. When I have a church, I go every Sunday, Wednesday, and whenever else there are meetings, committees, or other things to attend. But since moving here, I haven't found a true church home. And I miss it so much.

I go to church whenever I can. It's the only thing that still reminds me of America in this now Mexican neighborhood.

you mean while you are standing in the midst of all those Mexicans?......who dont speak English very well.....and are at that moment ripping off your hub caps....

I don't have a car. And I find that if you walk quickly into them, they scatter like little scared rabbits.

I go to church whenever I can. It's the only thing that still reminds me of America in this now Mexican neighborhood.

I'm guessing that you can't see the hypocrisy in this statement.

Where the hypocrisy in telling the truth?

It's pretty clear that you have this deep-rooted hatred for Mexicans or anyone of Mexican descent. The hypocrisy is that you naively believe that you're going to heaven in spite of this prejudiced outlook. You try to cloak yourself with some sense of righteousness, but it comes off as nothing but racism.

Illegal aliens break the law when they enter this country outside of proper channels. No doubt about that. But your hatred goes beyond that. It seems that anyone with brown skin or who speaks Spanish is automatically either an illegal alien or un-American because they're not speaking English.

And now you come with this ridiculous little belief that if anyone doesn't go to church they're un-American.

Cupcake, you need to grow up.

And that's the truth.

you mean while you are standing in the midst of all those Mexicans?......who dont speak English very well.....and are at that moment ripping off your hub caps....

I don't have a car. And I find that if you walk quickly into them, they scatter like little scared rabbits.

because of you?.....:lol:......or because they are trying to get out of your way?......your something else Gordo....you hate these people but yet you say you go to church with them and help feed them......you cant have it both ways Gordo.....which is it?.....

[
It's pretty clear that you have this deep-rooted hatred for Mexicans or anyone of Mexican descent. The hypocrisy is that you naively believe that you're going to heaven in spite of this prejudiced outlook. You try to cloak yourself with some sense of righteousness, but it comes off as nothing but racism.

It's called defending America against foreign invasion. Say! I hear the GIs of WW2 used to throw kisses at the Nazis before they shot them. And what about those wonderful Japanese? Love thy enemy then drop the A bomb. Are you for real?

Illegal aliens break the law when they enter this country outside of proper channels. No doubt about that. But your hatred goes beyond that. It seems that anyone with brown skin or who speaks Spanish is automatically either an illegal alien or un-American because they're not speaking English.
Foreigners that attempt to destroy the American way of life by forcing their culture onto Americans should be hated. Boy, are you brainwashed or what.

And now you come with this ridiculous little belief that if anyone doesn't go to church they're un-American.
You have obviously never been near the front lines.

because of you?.....:lol:......or because they are trying to get out of your way?......your something else Gordo....you hate these people but yet you say you go to church with them and help feed them......you cant have it both ways Gordo.....which is it?.....

I have no problem hating the enemies of Americans and of God. And God used people to make war all the time. Read a bible......if you can read.

I have no problem hating the enemies of Americans and of God. And God used people to make war all the time. Read a bible......if you can read.

Okay, I did...

Matthew 5:44
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Hmmmmmmmmmmm?:eusa_pray:

President Washington's proclamation, coming on the heels of Congressional request, came in a different day and age.

Thanksgiving did, indeed, originally call upon us to thank God for the blessings bestowed on America.

But, you seem to have forgotten that the First Amendment makes us all free to worship God (or not) as we deem proper.

I am not especially religious. But I do thank God for the wonders of America.

"If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?" ... I John 4:20

[Okay, I did...

Matthew 5:44
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Anywhere in the Old Testament

GOD: Do as I command or I'll knock your block off!

Forum List

Back