How Many Of You Loyal Americans Went To Church Today?

Does going to church have something to do with being American?

I didn't go. I don't think there are any Thanksgiving services here in my neck of the woods, except at the old bar, which is closed now due to problems with the IRS. I usually go on christmas eve. When I have a church, I go every Sunday, Wednesday, and whenever else there are meetings, committees, or other things to attend. But since moving here, I haven't found a true church home. And I miss it so much.

I go to church whenever I can. It's the only thing that still reminds me of America in this now Mexican neighborhood.

you mean while you are standing in the midst of all those Mexicans?......who dont speak English very well.....and are at that moment ripping off your hub caps....

I am a loyal American, but I have no mystical beliefs. The "occult" is simply not real.

I wonder if the native Americans wish they hadn't been so "Giving" to the new European interlopers?

Naw...They are SUPER Thankfull!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually, Im quite positive that they were quite grateful for meal those "interlopers" provided.

I am a loyal American, but I have no mystical beliefs. The "occult" is simply not real.

Sure you do. Global warming counts. Cause it sure aint factual.

Based on your own Climate research, I'm sure. Since the vast majority of scientists in the field disagree with you.

Newsflash: "The vast majoirty of scientists" is meaningless as proof of anything. Science operates on provable hypotheses. No one has been able to prove global warming as a man-made phenomenon exists. If they had then everyone would agree.

What does church have to do with Turkey and Football?

Based on your own Climate research, I'm sure. Since the vast majority of scientists in the field disagree with you.

"The vast majority of scientists"? Seriously? :lol: I'll tell you who which scientists agree with man mad climate change.... as many as are being funded by organizations who want them to provide evidence of it.

It's Thursday and a Holiday for spending time with family. Why would I go to Church? The point is to be frateful what we have and making our homes Holy.

Though if I did go to Church, I would likely encounter numerous Mexicans. Because like you, they are my brothers and sisters. Christ died for them just as He died for me and you.

You've let anger and bitterness cloud your vision. Talk to the Lord. Confess your faults before Him and ask Him to give you the peace only the Spirit can bring. Then you wont be burdened with your current feelings toward Mexicans and can be a vessel in God's hands to serve them and bring abount much Good in their communities.

Oh and technically Mexicans are Americans. They do live in North America after all.

And what is going to church but being with people of like mind regardless of sanction or structure it resides as long as the message of togetherness is still observed?

And that structure could be the inner sanctum of the soul.

;)

"The vast majority of scientists"? Seriously? :lol: I'll tell you who which scientists agree with man mad climate change.... as many as are being funded by organizations who want them to provide evidence of it.

I'll provide some links, but I don't expect you to accept them, or change your mind.
Surveyed scientists agree global warming is real - CNN

Not a single scientific organization has stated that they do not believe in man-made climate change.
Scientific opinion on climate change - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you call my living room a church, then yes, I went to church today!

I did mutter a few prayer-like phrases watching the games and hoping for fantasy points :)

In fact, halftime is over, off I go to see if Sanchez can get it going in the second half! :eusa_pray:

Forum List

Back