How many mulligans is too many?

myself i am amazed at the democrats ignoring what is going on...hell we all bitched about bush and his spending like a liberal...this is beyond spending this is putting this country in debt for decades to come...hopefully our kids will make it...but what happens when china doesnt loan us anymore money and the dollar is worthless...and yet people rush to walmart to save a money while they are putting themselves out of a job over the long run....until we accept that we need to buy american to put this country back into manufacturing etc and not service jobs...

He can do whatever he wants... Nobody is going to hold him accountable for anything... It's ridiculous.

No matter how big a failure he is, he'll still get a Nobel Prize for being the first Black President.

How many mulligans does Obama get for crying out loud? :confused:

Discuss
winter1s.jpg

Why don't you improve your lie, sir??....Yes, yes, winter rules...

At least some are seeing it now, when I was yelling about it months ago too many sheep were still going for that bull.

• Banned
Don't get me wrong here. As an eternal optimist I'm not ready to throw in the towel yet, not by a long shot. But as someone who voted for him I can't help feel like he's letting me down. Especially the latest thing about the White House visitors, that one fucking pisses me off! :evil:

Is this about something specific? Or just a basic generalized criticism of Obama? If it's spending, I too am concerned, but I also know that he's not going to get even a third of what he asks for (and he knows it too). But at least the domestic stuff that has only been talked about for 30 years (health care, energy, education) are finally at the top of the list of priorities and hopefully will no longer slip below the radar again.

I've never been able to figure out how it is so many republicans and conservatives were born yesterday!

The Reagan-Bush Debt is how much of the national debt of the United States is attributable to the presidencies of Ronald Reagan, George H. W. Bush, George W. Bush, and the Republican fiscal policy of Borrow-And-Spend.

As of Wednesday, June 17, 2009 at 10:06:01AM CT,

The Current ReaganBush Debt is: $10,474,285,104,979.40 which means that in a total of 20 years, these three presidents have led to the creation of 91.80% of the entire national debt in only 8.5837% of the 233 years of the existence of the United States of America.

ReaganBushDebt.org

Forum List

Back