How many miles is your commute to work?

40 miles round trip to one office (3x a week) about 1 mile to the other office (2 x a week).

Once a month, 180 mile round trip to staff meeting...and occasional travel.

But since my base office is here, I have a state issued Jeep to drive when I'm out of town, so it's all good. It had 3000 miles on it when I got it, it's great. The drives are beautiful, I have a good rig for it; lots of snow, ice, fog...but I've got studded tired and the roads are mostly deserted.

Lots of deer, LOTS of them. I tried to take pics of two bucks that were bedded down when I was driving today, but they turned out kinda dark and fuzzy, though I was only about 30 feet from them.

One of the child welfare workers was driving around here a few years back and hit a BUZZARD with her car, lol...it shattered the windshield. That doesn't happen everyday in NYC!

I work from home.

My last job my RT commute to my office and back was about 70 miles.

And then I'd put another 50,000 miles a year or so in my car visiting my clients.

Let's just say I don't miss the time in my car, but I do miss the mileage I used to get paid.

Mine is a 50 mile round trip.

It's real fun during a snowstorm with all the idiot drivers out there............. :rolleyes:

Oh your gonna love this then.

Last residence: 13 miles one way.
currently: 5.6 miles one way.

Were moving on feb 1.

From new house: wait for it......

0.9 miles.

Mine is a 50 mile round trip.

It's real fun during a snowstorm with all the idiot drivers out there............. :rolleyes:

About 25. Our Boy Scout troop meetings are a 50 mile round trip. Even though it is only once a week, I have accepted other responsibilities that has me making the same trip several times a week.

My 4 door V8 Chevy truck burns a hell of a lot of gas. :(

Forum List

Back