How many LWs here think there are 24 genders?

Are there more than 2 genders? I think it’s reasonable to suggest there is and maybe even a third and fourth.

View attachment 232173
Don’t you realize it’s kind of ridiculous to put all human beings into just two categories? Gender, not sex, is a complex and fluid concept.

Gender is an element of some languages. The Progressive usage merely defines mental illness, inadvertently.

You either got balls or slots. That just how it is.
You have no idea what you are talking about whatsoever.

So you have never looked down your pants yet Billy? Oh yeah the nanny still changes your diapers.

Leave it to you to he too dumb to understand the difference between gender and sex.

It doesn’t make any sense to compare this subject to physical matter.

Biology is a physical subject. Gender is a biological concept.

In order to take gender out of the realm of physical science, you're going to have to make clear the differentiation between gender and gender identity.

Billy000

You're either a boy, a girl, or a hermaphrodite.

Have you figured out which one you are yet?

PS: There is not a fucking thing else.

In order to take gender out of the realm of physical science, you're going to have to make clear the differentiation between gender and gender identity.
No, no, no. It’s a psychological concept. This has nothing to do with genitalia. You do understand that right?

Billy000

Why are you too fucking stupid to know the difference between gender and sex? My god how can you people be so dumb?

Nobody's giving credence to your mentally ill concepts, dumbass. Give it up.

Just because you want to be a clopper and shit..:cuckoo:

Last edited:

No, no, no. It’s a psychological concept. This has nothing to do with genitalia. You do understand that right?

You're confusing gender and gender identity. Two completely different concepts. You can't usurp the language of science to give legitimacy to a non-scientific concept.

Don’t you realize it’s kind of ridiculous to put all human beings into just two categories? Gender, not sex, is a complex and fluid concept.

Gender is an element of some languages. The Progressive usage merely defines mental illness, inadvertently.

You either got balls or slots. That just how it is.
You have no idea what you are talking about whatsoever.

So you have never looked down your pants yet Billy? Oh yeah the nanny still changes your diapers.

Leave it to you to he too dumb to understand the difference between gender and sex.

Oh please youre to dumb to know if you have indoor plumbing or outdoor..

Billy000

Why are you too fucking stupid to know the difference between gender and sex? My god how can you people be so dumb?

Good god. The amount of ignorance on this forum is shocking.

I think this assertion is so incredibly dumb. I don’t know who came up with it, but I am willing to bet a lot of progressives think it’s bullshit. It’s just one of those things where some people have this compulsion to out do themselves in being PC and accepting and not realize how ridiculous they sound.

Are there more than 2 genders? I think it’s reasonable to suggest there is and maybe even a third and fourth. Past that you are really stretching it.
How many rwnjs here think all left wingers believe there are 24 genders?

You're confusing gender and gender identity. Two completely different concepts. You can't usurp the language of science to give legitimacy to a non-scientific concept.
Um no gender is gender. Sex is sex. They are correlated, but they are two completely different things.

I think this assertion is so incredibly dumb. I don’t know who came up with it, but I am willing to bet a lot of progressives think it’s bullshit. It’s just one of those things where some people have this compulsion to out do themselves in being PC and accepting and not realize how ridiculous they sound.

Are there more than 2 genders? I think it’s reasonable to suggest there is and maybe even a third and fourth. Past that you are really stretching it.
How many rwnjs here think all left wingers believe there are 24 genders?
Good question.

Billy000

Your worst nightmare:

This kid scares me. :eek:

Billy000

You realize when you resort to attempting to insult those whom you seek to instruct, you've destroyed your argument.

'If you can't explain your concept to the uninitiated, then you don't fully understand it.' - Richard Feynman

Billy000

You realize when you resort to attempting to insult those whom you seek to instruct, you've destroyed your argument.

'If you can't explain your concept to the uninitiated, then you don't fully understand it.' - Richard Feynman
I love how you just pretend you didn’t insult me first.

Billy000

Your worst nightmare:

Is "bronies" actually a real thing?

Billy000

Your worst nightmare:

Unfortunately, yes..see Billy000

Billy000

Your worst nightmare:

Bronies is a real thing ... how cool is that?

full-900x675.jpeg

Forum List

Back