How many have said this on a date?

Oh shit, there goes my date.

OR

Where the hell is he going?
So, she fled at first sight huh?

No, she was really wanting to get to know me, and said I look very nice, and my friend set up the blind date, but I don't date women that don't eat red meat. It's enough for me to just walk out.
I'm not dealing with vegitarians. Can't handle it. Another deal breaker is greek food. It wont even get to the first date when I hear that.

Can't spell it either (vegetarian)

So you're a control freak who has to dictate even what somebody else eats... that's kinda bizarre. :cuckoo:
Good thing that ended early. She got lucky.

OR

No, she was really wanting to get to know me, and said I look very nice, and my friend set up the blind date, but I don't date women that don't eat red meat. It's enough for me to just walk out.
I'm not dealing with vegitarians. Can't handle it. Another deal breaker is greek food. It wont even get to the first date when I hear that.

Greek food fuggin' rocks. :thup:

Your problem isn't dietary. It's abject stupidity.

OR

Can't spell it either (vegetarian)

So you're a control freak who has to dictate even what somebody else eats... that's kinda bizarre. :cuckoo:
Good thing that ended early. She got lucky.

No no no.. I can see it right now.. Were living together and she says I prepared a meal and it's plant food. Then I starve. They try to control what I eat.

OR

They have good cheese cake. That's about it.

OR

They have good cheese cake. That's about it.
But you would not eat it cause it's vegetarian...dessert...Do you normally eat meat for desert?

Your standards seem to be warped like the rest of you.

Really guy! You leave me thinking that you're a spoiled 11 year old. You've got a lot of growing up to do.

Really guy! You leave me thinking that you're a spoiled 11 year old. You've got a lot of growing up to do.

Like I give a shit what you think. You're just pissed for other reasons. Has NOTHING to do with this thread. You know I'm right. Be careful I'll expose you, and I have the brains to do it.

I have relationship issues, because I pick the wrong women. Perhaps I'm just not serious and shouldn't be dating. I got so much going on it's ridiculous. Probably take a year break.

Like I give a shit what you think. You're just pissed for other reasons. Has NOTHING to do with this thread. You know I'm right. Be careful I'll expose you, and I have the brains to do it.
If brains were gunpowder, you couldn't blow your nose.

And just how do you plan to "expose" me?

Forum List

Back