How many have said this on a date?

Your standards seem to be warped like the rest of you.

Really guy! You leave me thinking that you're a spoiled 11 year old. You've got a lot of growing up to do.

Like I give a shit what you think. You're just pissed for other reasons. Has NOTHING to do with this thread. You know I'm right. Be careful I'll expose you, and I have the brains to do it.
If brains were gunpowder, you couldn't blow your nose.

And just how do you plan to "expose" me?

Oh, you have no idea.

I have relationship issues, because I pick the wrong women. Perhaps I'm just not serious and shouldn't be dating. I got so much going on it's ridiculous. Probably take a year break.
Had a friend like you years ago. He asked me why all women were insane. He claimed that when he first met a woman, everything would be great, but in a month, they were yelling and throwing shit at him. I simply asked him, "What is the one common denominator in all your relationships?"

He got it, Are you as smart as he was?

Your standards seem to be warped like the rest of you.

Really guy! You leave me thinking that you're a spoiled 11 year old. You've got a lot of growing up to do.

Like I give a shit what you think. You're just pissed for other reasons. Has NOTHING to do with this thread. You know I'm right. Be careful I'll expose you, and I have the brains to do it.
If brains were gunpowder, you couldn't blow your nose.

And just how do you plan to "expose" me?

Oh, you have no idea.
Nor do you.

I have relationship issues, because I pick the wrong women. Perhaps I'm just not serious and shouldn't be dating. I got so much going on it's ridiculous. Probably take a year break.
Had a friend like you years ago. He asked me why all women were insane. He claimed that when he first met a woman, everything would be great, but in a month, they were yelling and throwing shit at him. I simply asked him, "What is the one common denominator in all your relationships?"

He got it, Are you as smart as he was?

I don't care about education, but she has to have a diploma.

Forum List

Back