How many democrats own guns?

One of my gay friends, who used to go to the Pulse Nightclub, asked me to teach him how to shoot and advise him on what gun to buy. I have taken him out to the range twice now and he loves it. I have absolutely no doubt that he will be voting for Hillary in the next election. He's gay, he has been brainwashed into thinking that the GOP hates gays so he must vote Democrat. I never speak about politics in social gatherings so we don't talk about it except that I have told him that if he wants to buy a gun, he needs to do it before the election.

So the implication is that Hillary will take away American's right to own firearms? You right wing pricks make my arse crave lime juice!! If she's trying to take rapid fire combat weapons out of the hands of ordinary citizens..."Praise Be To Hey Zeus!!"

I have a suggestion....if you're really interested in combat weapons.....join the goddam army!

I have a suggestion. If you don't think I should own a particular type gun, come and try to take it.

If I decide to take your ass out you'll never even know what put you to sleep.

If you decide? That tells me you're incapable of doing it. If you were, you wouldn't say what you were going to do, you'd simply do it. Next?

One of my gay friends, who used to go to the Pulse Nightclub, asked me to teach him how to shoot and advise him on what gun to buy. I have taken him out to the range twice now and he loves it. I have absolutely no doubt that he will be voting for Hillary in the next election. He's gay, he has been brainwashed into thinking that the GOP hates gays so he must vote Democrat. I never speak about politics in social gatherings so we don't talk about it except that I have told him that if he wants to buy a gun, he needs to do it before the election.

So the implication is that Hillary will take away American's right to own firearms? You right wing pricks make my arse crave lime juice!! If she's trying to take rapid fire combat weapons out of the hands of ordinary citizens..."Praise Be To Hey Zeus!!"

I have a suggestion....if you're really interested in combat weapons.....join the goddam army!

I have a suggestion. If you don't think I should own a particular type gun, come and try to take it.

Oh look... an internet ninja.
Be scared.

That old bastard is nothing but talk. Someone that could do that isn't going to say he can do it. He'd simply do it.

Be scared.

That old bastard is nothing but talk. Someone that could do that isn't going to say he can do it. He'd simply do it.

Horse Shit......nobody posts in these online forums under their real name. If they do they are a fool!

I'm ex-navy idiot. And anyone who thinks that Hillary and the Democrats aren't trying to take guns away is an idiot, plain and simple. But hey, we have known for a long time that you are an idiot so no news there.

She I'll appoint 2-4 justices and they have already said I. Their dissents in heller and Macdonald that they will.....

Then, she will get congress to repeal the Lawful Commerce in Arms act which keeps anti gunners from suing gun makers out of existence with fake lawsuits.....

The she plans on increasing taxes and fees on every aspect of owning guns, from the guns themselves to the ammo....

You guys have no clue or you are lying...

Likely both.

Be scared.

Horse Shit......nobody posts in these online forums under their real name. If they do they are a fool!

Then it sounds to me as if you're nothing but talk you old bastard.

Be scared.

If I could reach your cowardly ass I'd wean you of that. It would be hard breathing through a broken nose and a sore throat.

Not sure why you think laws could fix it in the first place.
Because other first world countries that have had more restrictive gun laws over time have only a fraction of the gun violence that we have.

And you haven't studied the issue........

Britain banned and confiscated guns in the 1990s....their gun crime rate stayed the same...in fact, it went up 4% last year and they are seeing more fully automatic weapons on the street.......

our non gun murder rate is higher than their total murder rate.....guns are not the issue....

The thing that has kept the gun murder rate of these countries low is their culture.....in particular, their criminal culture...they do not commit murder as easily or as often as American inner city criminals do.....trade our criminals for theirs and our gun crime rate would be lower than theirs.....

Guns do not cause people to commit crime.......
Who cares if Britain's gun crime rate stayed the same, it's a fourth of ours. That's the important part. And it's because they have a higher quality of criminals? LOL.

Yeah....you didn't get it.....

Britain banned guns in 1996.....they confiscated guns....

Their gun crime rate spiked for years after they took away the guns...do you understand that?

Then it returned to the same level it was at before they confiscated their guns...do you understand that?

Nothing changed in their gun crime rate after they got rid of guns in the hands of normal gun owners.....criminals still got guns....

Last year.....their gun crime rate went up 4%...their violent crime rate went up 27%... do you understand....access to guns for criminals did not change after they disarmed normal, law abiding gun owners.....

Britain shows you guys are wrong.....

We increased gun ownership and the number of people carrying guns for self defense...and our gun murder rate went down....again, showing that you anti gunners do not know what you are talking about.
So do they have the 'right' number of guns now? Or would they be even safer with more guns?

Allowing their citizens to own guns would lower their violent crime rate......it went up 27% last year and has always been higher than our rate.....their murder rate has been lower...not their violent crime rate.

So yes.....armed British citizens would lower their crime rate...you wouldn't have the daily violence against the old and the weak that you see in Britain......

And their gun confiscation didn't change their gun crime rate level......do you fucking understand that point...? What you say you want to do...didn't stop their gun violence...........it even went up 4% last year, they now are arming more British police and they are finding more guns, even fully automatic weapons on their streets.......

Nothing you say about guns is even remotely accurate....

Because other first world countries that have had more restrictive gun laws over time have only a fraction of the gun violence that we have.

Britain banned and confiscated guns in the 1990s....their gun crime rate stayed the same...in fact, it went up 4% last year and they are seeing more fully automatic weapons on the street.......

our non gun murder rate is higher than their total murder rate.....guns are not the issue....

The thing that has kept the gun murder rate of these countries low is their culture.....in particular, their criminal culture...they do not commit murder as easily or as often as American inner city criminals do.....trade our criminals for theirs and our gun crime rate would be lower than theirs.....

Who cares if Britain's gun crime rate stayed the same, it's a fourth of ours. That's the important part. And it's because they have a higher quality of criminals? LOL.

Their gun crime rate spiked for years after they took away the guns...do you understand that?

Then it returned to the same level it was at before they confiscated their guns...do you understand that?

Nothing changed in their gun crime rate after they got rid of guns in the hands of normal gun owners.....criminals still got guns....

Last year.....their gun crime rate went up 4%...their violent crime rate went up 27%... do you understand....access to guns for criminals did not change after they disarmed normal, law abiding gun owners.....

We increased gun ownership and the number of people carrying guns for self defense...and our gun murder rate went down....again, showing that you anti gunners do not know what you are talking about.
So do they have the 'right' number of guns now? Or would they be even safer with more guns?

Allowing their citizens to own guns would lower their violent crime rate......it went up 27% last year and has always been higher than our rate.....their murder rate has been lower...not their violent crime rate.

So yes.....armed British citizens would lower their crime rate...you wouldn't have the daily violence against the old and the weak that you see in Britain......

And their gun confiscation didn't change their gun crime rate level......do you fucking understand that point...? What you say you want to do...didn't stop their gun violence...........it even went up 4% last year, they now are arming more British police and they are finding more guns, even fully automatic weapons on their streets.......

How do your claims line up with this article?

Firearms policy in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Be scared.

If I could reach your cowardly ass I'd wean you of that. It would be hard breathing through a broken nose and a sore throat.
Oh look - internet ninja.
Be afraid.

Be scared.

IF? Step up old man.

You should probably try to talk some sense into the RNC then. They didn't seem to think that it would be safer to allow all of their attendees to be armed at their convention.

You should probably try to talk some sense into the RNC then. They didn't seem to think that it would be safer to allow all of their attendees to be armed at their convention.
Still bleating this nonsense?
Did you not receive updated talking points for the week?
Am I wrong? Are they misguided? I don't understand the black and white mentality of gun lovers who seem to think they are the answer to life, the universe and everything.

Here's a cartoon I predict you will not find funny.

34649z4.gif

Last edited:
Am I wrong?
Yes -- and you chose to be.
I'm wrong about them not allowing guns at the convention? Must be some kind of conspiracy to keep the gun lovers paranoid.

Am I wrong?
Yes -- and you chose to be.
I'm wrong about them not allowing guns at the convention?
Yes. The decision was not made by the GOP.

What you are not permitted to carry into Quicken Loans Arena
  • No video and audio recorders
  • No weapons of any kind, including pepper spray, pocket knives and/or blades of any kind.
  • Selfie sticks (with the exception of Cavs, Monsters, Gladiators and MAC games)
  • iPads or other similar electronic devices (with the exception of Cavs, Monsters, Gladiators and MAC games)
  • Garments with explicit language, profanity or derogatory characterization directed toward any person. Determination of appropriate messaging is at sole discretion of The Q.No signs, posters or messages on any garment with explicit language, profanity, or derogatory characterization directed toward any person.
  • No laser pointers or whistles
  • No backpacks, large bags, or sealed packages of any kind (including gifts for performers)
  • No bottles, cans, or coolers
  • No outside food or beverages. Exceptions are made for medical reasons, baby food and reasonable children’s snacks (crackers, raisins, juice boxes, etc.)
  • The use of any outside noisemaker is prohibited in the arena
  • Any professional camera device with a lens larger than 6 inches
  • In accordance with the Ohio’s “concealed carry” law and the right for private entities to ban handguns on their premises, firearms and other weapons of any kind are strictly forbidden on the premises of Quicken Loans Arena.
Policies | Quicken Loans Arena Official Website
Must be some kind of conspiracy to keep the gun lovers paranoid.
Or... your ignorance.
Or... your dishonesty.
Or... both

[

You know tough guy, before you could hit him with your walker, you would have to be able to stand on your own, which you can't,
and be able to pick it up, which is laughable,

You're just a bitter, impotent old Communist dreaming of death camps for everyone you hate - which is pretty much everyone.

If only we could get Charles Cullen as your nurse.....

Forum List

Back