Trump's motto is bad press is better than no press at all

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I really think the guy is trolling the media sometimes because everytime he speaks they basically give him free coverage and Trump doesn't have the money that Hillary seems to have. She raised like 50 million dollars from wall street while Trump got almost nothing from them. I wonder if he is doing this on purpose just so he can get free coverage.

I really think the guy is trolling the media sometimes because everytime he speaks they basically give him free coverage and Trump doesn't have the money that Hillary seems to have. She raised like 50 million dollars from wall street while Trump got almost nothing from them. I wonder if he is doing this on purpose just so he can get free coverage.

DING DING DING.,.....he trolls them all the time, and they jump to defend the democrat or attack him every time......it's quite hilarious.

Isn't his motto that his supporters like him for the bad press, so the more he gets, the crazier they get for him, to the point that they'll basically be sleeping with him by November.

And the rest of America is find a final limit of acceptance of negative advertising.

Americans dislike Comrade Trump more than Hillary, and that gap is widening.

That fact is also evidenced in that Americans are beginning to finally say to the Far Right, "uh uh, we are not listening to you anymore at all. You are crazy."

He's very well familiar with how media works, having a hit show for so long. No other candidate had that experience. He throws out a little red meat knowing full well they will gobble it up.

Forum List

Back