How Many Democrats Out There Really Believe Trump Want’s to be a Dictator?

I believe he wishes he was more like Lorenzo de' Medici and was the Merchant Prince...

I think you give him way too much credit to assume he knows who Lorenzo de' Medici is

Trump or the Op'er?

I believe Trump is well read and act stupid to confuse the public with that image... It is true his jargon does not do him any favors but Trump is not really as dumb as some believe...

He is one egotistical ass and his worst enemy but I believe he was the De' Medici on Netflix...
It is true his jargon does not do him any favors
Except with his man on the street jargon, it got him elected not only past 15 other sleezy establishment Republicans but also the "supposedly" smartest woman the Dimwitocraps could run against him....It all goes back to playing the game, President Trump is playing three dimensional chess, while the Demoncraps are playing checkers...

I am not going to dispute that but his jargon ( good catch Jim ) is not helping him with some to express his way of thinking.

Trump is a charlatan and you will be insulted but the best con men know how to make you believe they are an Angel while they have horns...
No matter what President Trump says, the "normal Joe" is going to like what he says because they can relate to him, while Shitforbrains Adam(Bugeyed) Shiftlist talks so sophisticated that the people look at him and say "that is why the swamp needs to be drained"...

Except when he plays dumb about legal issues, and is attempting to manipulate the next election. Then accusing Don of the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It already has. It’s easy with people like you.
Just drawing you out of the closet.That and exposing you as a Satanist.

You are so infatuated with homosexuality, man.

Will you just give up and come out of the closet already?
How is you obsessing over man-butts gonna draw me out of the closet?

Come on man, fess-up. We already know anyway.
Lol, if I was in a closet is have come out long ago. I've already confessed my thing. I'm a Dom.
You’re a top? I figured you for a power bottom.
You don't know what you're talking about.

You worship death, immorality, lies and Hell.
You are a wicked and immoral person and there will be a day you are judged for all your unrighteousness and your treachery.
View attachment 302371

You are so infatuated with homosexuality, man.

Will you just give up and come out of the closet already?

Lol, if I was in a closet is have come out long ago. I've already confessed my thing. I'm a Dom.
I don't worship anything, kiddo.

I know you are a liar worthy of the Lake of Fire and eternal damnation.

Therefore you worship Satan.
You are a wicked and immoral person and there will be a day you are judged for all your unrighteousness and your treachery.
View attachment 302371

Lol, I'm waiting for god to smite me.

Nothing so far though.

Therefore you worship Satan.
View attachment 302371

Are ya stupid?

Trump has certain dictatorial tendencies, but no I don’t think he has any intention or capacity to be a dictator in the typical sense of the word.

Trump thinks he is above the law
That he can do as he wishes and lawyers and political insiders will bail him out

Just like he has done his whole life

God won’t smite you until judgment day when your fate is sealed and you burn in the everlasting lake of fire.

Nothing so far though.

God won’t smite you until judgment day when your fate is sealed and you burn in the everlasting lake of fire.

Nothing so far though.
Try to imagine how relieved I am.

Lol.

President Trump is playing three dimensional chess, while the Demoncraps are playing checkers...

And you are likely playing checkers incorrectly.
You are likely playing under child rules and likely do NOT even know the Real Rules of Checkers.

And 3-D chess is just a saying.
Not even possible, but go with it, makes trumpstain sound good for you RWI's.

There is a big difference between being frustrated by the limitations of power of the office and wanting to turn the US into a dictatorship.

That is how we head down that road.

I am not saying Trump is or will become a dictator because we have the safeguards after FDR but would he like to be one?

Ever CEO is a dictator and Trump is no different but let me be very clear I do not believe Trump is stupid and only plays this game and why?

I just believe it...
Ever CEO is a dictator
Do you have any facts to base your accusation on? Or is it that you arent smart enough to run a company so like a good sheep, you just parrot what the Lame Stream Media says?

Wow Jim and Bush92 ( Hey didn't George H.W Bush hate Trump ? ) seem upset.

I run my own company and like a King or Queen you are the master and it is your choice to be good or evil.

Trump is smart enough to confuse you...
I am not confused. I denounce my votes for Slick Willie in the 1990’s...hence “Bush 92”

You voted for Clinton?

Shit, I voted for Perot...

Sorry...

Chicken Farmer
The guy who gave Trump the idea that any moron can win

I have money
That means I would be a good president

That is how we head down that road.

I am not saying Trump is or will become a dictator because we have the safeguards after FDR but would he like to be one?

Ever CEO is a dictator and Trump is no different but let me be very clear I do not believe Trump is stupid and only plays this game and why?

I just believe it...
Ever CEO is a dictator
Do you have any facts to base your accusation on? Or is it that you arent smart enough to run a company so like a good sheep, you just parrot what the Lame Stream Media says?

Wow Jim and Bush92 ( Hey didn't George H.W Bush hate Trump ? ) seem upset.

I run my own company and like a King or Queen you are the master and it is your choice to be good or evil.

Trump is smart enough to confuse you...
I am not confused. I denounce my votes for Slick Willie in the 1990’s...hence “Bush 92”

You voted for Clinton?

Shit, I voted for Perot...

Sorry...

Chicken Farmer
The guy who gave Trump the idea that any moron can win

I have money
That means I would be a good president
Just like Obama lied to blue collar workers for 8 years. The bum.

Forum List

Back