How Many Democrats Out There Really Believe Trump Want’s to be a Dictator?

We are seeing just how deep the Dem TDS is. Everyone is a Russian asset even one of their own Dem 2020 presidential candidates. GOP senators are Russian assets. Trump is a dictator. Russia is about to attack us on our own soil. These Dem's are crazy. :cuckoo:

If Trump was a true dictator Nadler would have already had a helicopter ride and CNN wouldn't exist, Pelosi would be in prison sharing a cell with Hillary.
Trump is a shitty dictator.

Nadler has no dick, but from his behavior in the last 3 years, he definitely would like to be the dictator who takes over America and turns it into a communist country. The Democrats have created so much precedent lately, some commentators are saying they are creating laws without having to pass them.

How can a Chief Justice just sit there and say nothing to blatant liars and obfuscators? If anyone is contributing to this mockery of justice, it's when a good man does nothing. Meanwhile, there's a nuclear bomb going off in the heart and soul of every American patriot who hates lying pantywaists.

Nadler has no dick, but from his behavior in the last 3 years, he definitely would like to be the dictator who takes over America and turns it into a communist country. The Democrats have created so much precedent lately, some commentators are saying they are creating laws without having to pass them.

How can a Chief Justice just sit there and say nothing to blatant liars and obfuscators? If anyone is contributing to this mockery of justice, it's when a good man does nothing. Meanwhile, there's a nuclear bomb going off in the heart and soul of every American patriot who hates lying pantywaists.
Spot on. Nadler is a human birth defect.

Nadler calls Trump a 'dictator' as Dems wrap opening arguments in Senate impeachment trial
How many Democrats out there are so detached from reality that they believe Trump wants to be dictator? Really?
I'm not a Democrat but I'll bite.

Hell yeah, the President wants to be a dictator. Do you really think he spent 2 seconds thinking about making anyone's life better except for his own?

I would imagine that every man who has sat in that chair has had some desire to be a dictator however. The blob is just looking out for himself

Nadler calls Trump a 'dictator' as Dems wrap opening arguments in Senate impeachment trial
How many Democrats out there are so detached from reality that they believe Trump wants to be dictator? Really?

I believe every person after Washington and John Adams that ran for President wanted to see if they could become a dictator...

Do I believe Trump want to be one?

Hell yeah!

Do I believe he will become one?
Just after Bill, Geroge W. And Barack take their turn...

My point?

Not happening!

Dear Trump voters,

Get over it!

I did not say he is a Dictator and if I did provide anything that shows him wishing he could be all of you would scream " Fake News ", so why bother?

Schiff made a mistake thinking the Senate would convict and remove and Nadler comments was to get their base going but in the end Trump is going to win a second term...

You are the same fools that believed Saddam trained Al-Qaeda, that believed invading Iraq was smart and now believe Trump is your new George W. Bush...

Every person that ran for President since Jefferson wished they could be a damn dictator and if you disagree how many times did those of you that voted for Trump claimed Obama was going to be one?

Jesus!

So stop crying when someone points out you made the same false claims about Obama, and Bill Clinton... Oh hell don't because your Trump voters are more fun than those leftists who think this Impeachment will be a win in November...
Schiff and none of the Democrats believed 19 Republicans would vote against Trump

Removal from office was off the table. What Democrats hoped to accomplish was to get Trumps illicit deeds part of the public record. People swore under oath what Trump tried to do.

Now, Trump has to run as an Impeached President and Trumps legacy in History will be as a President who was impeached.

Do you have any facts to base your accusation on? Or is it that you arent smart enough to run a company so like a good sheep, you just parrot what the Lame Stream Media says?

Wow Jim and Bush92 ( Hey didn't George H.W Bush hate Trump ? ) seem upset.

I run my own company and like a King or Queen you are the master and it is your choice to be good or evil.

Trump is smart enough to confuse you...
I am not confused. I denounce my votes for Slick Willie in the 1990’s...hence “Bush 92”

You voted for Clinton?

Shit, I voted for Perot...

Sorry...

Chicken Farmer
The guy who gave Trump the idea that any moron can win

I have money
That means I would be a good president
Just like Obama lied to blue collar workers for 8 years. The bum.

13 million jobs

I believe every person after Washington and John Adams that ran for President wanted to see if they could become a dictator...

Hell yeah!

My point?

Not happening!

Dear Trump voters,

Get over it!

I did not say he is a Dictator and if I did provide anything that shows him wishing he could be all of you would scream " Fake News ", so why bother?

Schiff made a mistake thinking the Senate would convict and remove and Nadler comments was to get their base going but in the end Trump is going to win a second term...

You are the same fools that believed Saddam trained Al-Qaeda, that believed invading Iraq was smart and now believe Trump is your new George W. Bush...

Every person that ran for President since Jefferson wished they could be a damn dictator and if you disagree how many times did those of you that voted for Trump claimed Obama was going to be one?

Jesus!

So stop crying when someone points out you made the same false claims about Obama, and Bill Clinton... Oh hell don't because your Trump voters are more fun than those leftists who think this Impeachment will be a win in November...
Schiff and none of the Democrats believed 19 Republicans would vote against Trump

Removal from office was off the table. What Democrats hoped to accomplish was to get Trumps illicit deeds part of the public record. People swore under oath what Trump tried to do.

Now, Trump has to run as an Impeached President and Trumps legacy in History will be as a President who was impeached.
leftists: YEAH CLINTON WAS IMPEACHED SO WHAT ITS MEANINGLESS

leftists: OMG TRUMP IS IMPEACHED THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANTEST THING EVER IN HISTORY

Hell yeah!

My point?

Not happening!

Dear Trump voters,

Get over it!

Jesus!

Nadler lies. How now, brown cow - Nadler gets up and argues the cow is purple, but everybody else sees a brown cow. He says again his cow is purple. Everybody else sees a brown cow. Nadler keeps prattling on about this purple cow. But it's still brown. See? He sez. This purple cow is hiding something, so he should go away! Shuddup Nadler. The cow is brown. And you never saw a purple cow, either.

Remember how much he admired the Chinese guy appointing himself president for life?
That has nothing to do with President Trump's skill and overachievments in spite of lying screamers in the Democrats who would usher in Communism to this nation without passing a single law.

REPORTER: So you're saying that it's okay for a President to ask a foreign leader to investigate a political rival and withhold foreign aid to coerce him into doing so?

SEN BRAUN: No, I'm not saying that's okay. I'm not saying that's appropriate. I'm saying that it DIDN'T HAPPEN.

Forum List

Back