How Many Democrats Out There Really Believe Trump Want’s to be a Dictator?

It already has. It’s easy with people like you.
Just drawing you out of the closet.That and exposing you as a Satanist.

Remember how much you admire hairy man butt?
You are so infatuated with homosexuality, man.

Will you just give up and come out of the closet already?
How is you obsessing over man-butts gonna draw me out of the closet?

Come on man, fess-up. We already know anyway.
Lol, if I was in a closet is have come out long ago. I've already confessed my thing. I'm a Dom.
You’re a top? I figured you for a power bottom.

Nadler calls Trump a 'dictator' as Dems wrap opening arguments in Senate impeachment trial
How many Democrats out there are so detached from reality that they believe Trump wants to be dictator? Really?

It he walks like a dictator, tweets like a dictator and holds rallies like a dictator, he's a dictator. Trump does each of these, and won't deny it. He's claimed to be above the law, has acted against the law and his fate is to be found to be the worst President in the history of the United States. You can bet on it.
Just like we could bet on Hillary being elected in 2016?

There is a big difference between being frustrated by the limitations of power of the office and wanting to turn the US into a dictatorship.

That is how we head down that road.

I am not saying Trump is or will become a dictator because we have the safeguards after FDR but would he like to be one?

Ever CEO is a dictator and Trump is no different but let me be very clear I do not believe Trump is stupid and only plays this game and why?

I just believe it...
I disagree strongly. Both Trump and FDR were strong personalities and had strong views, but I haven't seen any evidence either would have wanted to turn our democracy into dictatorship. Every President does battle with Congress and every Senator believes he or she could do a better job than anyone else as president, but that doesn't mean any of them would want to overthrow our system to advance their own ambitions.

I disagree with you because FDR stacked the courts for generations and we still feel the effects of his multiple terms as President and I believe Trump wishes he could do the same as FDR and believe Trump want to be a dictator and if you are naive to say no, be my guess.

I am not upset at Trump wish and if he did not want to be he would have never made it to being President.

Only a fool does not understand thismmm
By the way it is President Trump wishing not Trump wishing. But again, you are wrong, because it was FDR who got past 2 terms and was into his 3rd term before he thankfully kicked the bucket. I think right now President Trump is just going for term two, so no he isnt thinking about a 3rd....

How do you know he ( Trump ) is not thinking about a third term and FDR was in his fourth term and looking forward for his fifth...

Jesus, if you are going to whine about my opinion and then give your opinion with no proof then why whine?
Because he isnt even in his second. So how do you know he (President Trump) is thinking about a 3rd term. Are you mystical, or just a fucking lunatic?

Nadler calls Trump a 'dictator' as Dems wrap opening arguments in Senate impeachment trial
How many Democrats out there are so detached from reality that they believe Trump wants to be dictator? Really?

Still trump has said

Trump has posted on Twitter that his supporters would demand that I stay longer than two terms in the White house

Something that he continues to repeat multiple times

March 2018, Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping for abolishing term limits while giving a speech for Republican donors at a private event at Mar-a-Lago

"He's now president for life. President for life. No, he's great," Trump said at the fundraiser. "And look, he was able to do that. I think it's great. Maybe we'll have to give that a shot someday."

No demo believe he will be a dictator for life but that doesn't stop him from floating the idea and hoping that his base will pick up on it

Yet we all know what the constitution says but did he not take a oath to uphold the constitution
I found President Trump one of the most intelligent people on how to get the Liberal Retards(but I repeat myself) to go batchit crazy. He says something like he does, and the Lame Stream Media(Demoncrap Party) go off, instantly posting what he says. The rest of the US , just laughs at how stupid the left is for falling for his tweets.....
you-stupid-liberals-dont-you-know-every-time-you-destroy-14448455.png

Remember how much he admired the Chinese guy appointing himself president for life?

The royals don’t seem to have any issues with that. And plenty of people here seem to be obsessed by it. It’s creepy but not happening here anytime soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You worship death, immorality, lies and Hell.
You are a wicked and immoral person and there will be a day you are judged for all your unrighteousness and your treachery.
upload_2020-1-24_19-56-10.jpeg

It already has. It’s easy with people like you.
Just drawing you out of the closet.That and exposing you as a Satanist.

Remember how much you admire hairy man butt?
You are so infatuated with homosexuality, man.

Will you just give up and come out of the closet already?
How is you obsessing over man-butts gonna draw me out of the closet?

Come on man, fess-up. We already know anyway.
Lol, if I was in a closet is have come out long ago. I've already confessed my thing. I'm a Dom.

She said she wanted Pence removed too which means she wants to be installed as a dictator.

I think she tried that and she won’t live to see it happen.
Pelosi tried to remove the head of the Executive Branch without evidence of wrongdoing, override the Judicial Branch's authority to rule on Executive Privilege, and control how the Senate conducts it's duties.

The only wannabe Dictator is Pelosi.

You can read minds now?

You asked a question that requires us to guess what Trump wants...and then whine when he do.

You are a piece of work.
Take my lessons from Donald J. Trump.

I will take a lesson from Bloomberg or Buffet before Trump...
But do they have the balls to become President of the United States?

Bloomberg is trying but being the King maker is more fun than being the King...

My point?

Even if Bloomberg loses the nomination he will back many down ticket politicians, so let me think for a moment...
Bloomberg...a legend in his own mind.

You asked a question that requires us to guess what Trump wants...and then whine when he do.

You are a piece of work.

My point?

Even if Bloomberg loses the nomination he will back many down ticket politicians, so let me think for a moment...
No salt, No 32 ounce sodas, stop and frisk, billionaire who avoided paying his fair share of taxes...And want to be the leader of the Demoncrap Party...

Trump or the Op'er?

I believe Trump is well read and act stupid to confuse the public with that image... It is true his jargon does not do him any favors but Trump is not really as dumb as some believe...

He is one egotistical ass and his worst enemy but I believe he has seen the De' Medici on Netflix...

If you think he is well read then you are calling him a liar, because he brags about never reading.

I think his vocabulary alone is enough to prove he is not well read

Unfortunately, that could also be true for the dim candidates too. Not a rocket scientist in the bunch. He seems to get a good response from people who attend his rallies, though. No communication issues there.

I think that Trump would love to have the power that Putin and Xi have.

I believe he wishes he was more like Lorenzo de' Medici and was the Merchant Prince...

I think you give him way too much credit to assume he knows who Lorenzo de' Medici is

Trump or the Op'er?

I believe Trump is well read and act stupid to confuse the public with that image... It is true his jargon does not do him any favors but Trump is not really as dumb as some believe...

He is one egotistical ass and his worst enemy but I believe he was the De' Medici on Netflix...
It is true his jargon does not do him any favors
Except with his man on the street jargon, it got him elected not only past 15 other sleezy establishment Republicans but also the "supposedly" smartest woman the Dimwitocraps could run against him....It all goes back to playing the game, President Trump is playing three dimensional chess, while the Demoncraps are playing checkers...

I am not going to dispute that but his jargon ( good catch Jim ) is not helping him with some to express his way of thinking.

Trump is a charlatan and you will be insulted but the best con men know how to make you believe they are an Angel while they have horns...

Speaking from experience?

Bloomberg and Steyer do not want to be president.

Remember The Democrat Party is $7 Million in debt. They were recruited to circumvent Campaign Finance and boost their spending.

My point?

No salt, No 32 ounce sodas, stop and frisk, billionaire who avoided paying his fair share of taxes...And want to be the leader of the Demoncrap Party...

Trump must be convicted and removed from office, Because he will always choose his own personal interests above our national interest. Because in America, right matters. Truth matters. If not, no Constitution can protect us. If not, we are lost

You mean like that fuckhead Oboe? He definitely did whatever he wanted, with no regard for anyone else. You morons couldn’t get your tongue [emoji104] deep enough up his ass. No one was worried about the constitution then. He tied things up with so much legal bullshit. Nobody was calling him a dictator. But that’s exactly what he was.

I believe every person after Washington and John Adams that ran for President wanted to see if they could become a dictator...

Do I believe Trump want to be one?

Hell yeah!

Do I believe he will become one?
Just after Bill, Geroge W. And Barack take their turn...

My point?

Not happening!

Dear Trump voters,

Get over it!

I did not say he is a Dictator and if I did provide anything that shows him wishing he could be all of you would scream " Fake News ", so why bother?

Schiff made a mistake thinking the Senate would convict and remove and Nadler comments was to get their base going but in the end Trump is going to win a second term...

You are the same fools that believed Saddam trained Al-Qaeda, that believed invading Iraq was smart and now believe Trump is your new George W. Bush...

Every person that ran for President since Jefferson wished they could be a damn dictator and if you disagree how many times did those of you that voted for Trump claimed Obama was going to be one?

Jesus!

So stop crying when someone points out you made the same false claims about Obama, and Bill Clinton... Oh hell don't because your Trump voters are more fun than those leftists who think this Impeachment will be a win in November...

A solid 70% of dems beleive what cnn,NBC abc, msnbc, Twitter, Facebook and snapchat tell them to beleive without a single bit of research elsewhere. So to answer the OPs question 80% because at least 10 % are so pathetic its scary.

Forum List

Back