How Many Democrats Out There Really Believe Trump Want’s to be a Dictator?

Nadler calls Trump a 'dictator' as Dems wrap opening arguments in Senate impeachment trial
How many Democrats out there are so detached from reality that they believe Trump wants to be dictator? Really?

I believe every person after Washington and John Adams that ran for President wanted to see if they could become a dictator...

Do I believe Trump want to be one?

Hell yeah!

Do I believe he will become one?
Just after Bill, Geroge W. And Barack take their turn...

My point?

Not happening!
You better take history lesson on what a dictator is. We have never had one in our history. Lincoln came closest.

I think you need to take a reading lesson because I said he wishes he could become one just like Lincoln, FDR and even Jefferson wished they had but will not become one...

Did my comment confuse you?
You can read his mind. Better list some actions to back your point.

Nadler calls Trump a 'dictator' as Dems wrap opening arguments in Senate impeachment trial
How many Democrats out there are so detached from reality that they believe Trump wants to be dictator? Really?

I believe every person after Washington and John Adams that ran for President wanted to see if they could become a dictator...

Hell yeah!

My point?

Not happening!
You better take history lesson on what a dictator is. We have never had one in our history. Lincoln came closest.

I think you need to take a reading lesson because I said he wishes he could become one just like Lincoln, FDR and even Jefferson wished they had but will not become one...

There is a big difference between being frustrated by the limitations of power of the office and wanting to turn the US into a dictatorship.

That is how we head down that road.

I am not saying Trump is or will become a dictator because we have the safeguards after FDR but would he like to be one?

Ever CEO is a dictator and Trump is no different but let me be very clear I do not believe Trump is stupid and only plays this game and why?

I just believe it...
So then he is nowhere even close to a dictator...thank you.

Trump or the Op'er?

I believe Trump is well read and act stupid to confuse the public with that image... It is true his jargon does not do him any favors but Trump is not really as dumb as some believe...

He is one egotistical ass and his worst enemy but I believe he has seen the De' Medici on Netflix...

If you think he is well read then you are calling him a liar, because he brags about never reading.

I think his vocabulary alone is enough to prove he is not well read

Hell yeah!

My point?

Not happening!

There is a big difference between being frustrated by the limitations of power of the office and wanting to turn the US into a dictatorship.

I am not saying Trump is or will become a dictator because we have the safeguards after FDR but would he like to be one?

Ever CEO is a dictator and Trump is no different but let me be very clear I do not believe Trump is stupid and only plays this game and why?

I just believe it...
Ever CEO is a dictator
Do you have any facts to base your accusation on? Or is it that you arent smart enough to run a company so like a good sheep, you just parrot what the Lame Stream Media says?

I think that Trump would love to have the power that Putin and Xi have.
You can read minds now?

You asked a question that requires us to guess what Trump wants...and then whine when he do.

You are a piece of work.

I believe he wishes he was more like Lorenzo de' Medici and was the Merchant Prince...

I think you give him way too much credit to assume he knows who Lorenzo de' Medici is

Trump or the Op'er?

I believe Trump is well read and act stupid to confuse the public with that image... It is true his jargon does not do him any favors but Trump is not really as dumb as some believe...

He is one egotistical ass and his worst enemy but I believe he was the De' Medici on Netflix...
It is true his jargon does not do him any favors
Except with his man on the street jargon, it got him elected not only past 15 other sleezy establishment Republicans but also the "supposedly" smartest woman the Dimwitocraps could run against him....It all goes back to playing the game, President Trump is playing three dimensional chess, while the Demoncraps are playing checkers...

I am not going to dispute that but his jargon ( good catch Jim ) is not helping him with some to express his way of thinking.

Trump is a charlatan and you will be insulted but the best con men know how to make you believe they are an Angel while they have horns...

I believe he wishes he was more like Lorenzo de' Medici and was the Merchant Prince...

I think you give him way too much credit to assume he knows who Lorenzo de' Medici is

Trump or the Op'er?

He is one egotistical ass and his worst enemy but I believe he was the De' Medici on Netflix...
Except with his man on the street jargon, it got him elected not only past 15 other sleezy establishment Republicans but also the "supposedly" smartest woman the Dimwitocraps could run against him....It all goes back to playing the game, President Trump is playing three dimensional chess, while the Demoncraps are playing checkers...
But he doesn’t understand De’Medici or Machiavelli according to Gator. He is a genius.

Hell yeah!

My point?

Not happening!

You can read his mind. Better list some actions to back your point.

It is my opinion and you seem very upset about my opinion.

I did list him with all other Presidents since Adam's wishing the same thing and yet your heat breaks...

It is not my fault you believe Trump is a pure and great man when he is like every other egotistical person in the world...

Did you know my favorite President was Ike?

Trump must be convicted and removed from office, Because he will always choose his own personal interests above our national interest. Because in America, right matters. Truth matters. If not, no Constitution can protect us. If not, we are lost

Trump or the Op'er?

I am not going to dispute that but his jargon ( good catch Jim ) is not helping him with some to express his way of thinking.

Trump is a charlatan and you will be insulted but the best con men know how to make you believe they are an Angel while they have horns...
No matter what President Trump says, the "normal Joe" is going to like what he says because they can relate to him, while Shitforbrains Adam(Bugeyed) Shiftlist talks so sophisticated that the people look at him and say "that is why the swamp needs to be drained"...

Hell yeah!

My point?

Not happening!

I just believe it...
I disagree strongly. Both Trump and FDR were strong personalities and had strong views, but I haven't seen any evidence either would have wanted to turn our democracy into dictatorship. Every President does battle with Congress and every Senator believes he or she could do a better job than anyone else as president, but that doesn't mean any of them would want to overthrow our system to advance their own ambitions.

Hell yeah!

My point?

Not happening!

I just believe it...
Ever CEO is a dictator
Do you have any facts to base your accusation on? Or is it that you arent smart enough to run a company so like a good sheep, you just parrot what the Lame Stream Media says?

Wow Jim and Bush92 ( Hey didn't George H.W Bush hate Trump ? ) seem upset.

I run my own company and like a King or Queen you are the master and it is your choice to be good or evil.

Trump is smart enough to confuse you...

Trump or the Op'er?

Some Charlatans hid their horns very well..

article-2295082-18BFDB35000005DC-609_634x380.jpg

Trump or the Op'er?

He is not a charlatan. Democratic candidates from Rust Belt were the charlatans. They expected blue collar families to vote for them every election cycle. But they ignore the people. Trump speaks to the forgotten Americans.

I just believe it...
Ever CEO is a dictator

Wow Jim and Bush92 ( Hey didn't George H.W Bush hate Trump ? ) seem upset.

I run my own company and like a King or Queen you are the master and it is your choice to be good or evil.

Trump is smart enough to confuse you...
I am not confused. I denounce my votes for Slick Willie in the 1990’s...hence “Bush 92”

Hell yeah!

My point?

Not happening!

I just believe it...
I disagree strongly. Both Trump and FDR were strong personalities and had strong views, but I haven't seen any evidence either would have wanted to turn our democracy into dictatorship. Every President does battle with Congress and every Senator believes he or she could do a better job than anyone else as president, but that doesn't mean any of them would want to overthrow our system to advance their own ambitions.

I disagree with you because FDR stacked the courts for generations and we still feel the effects of his multiple terms as President and I believe Trump wishes he could do the same as FDR and believe Trump want to be a dictator and if you are naive to say no, be my guess.

I am not upset at Trump wish and if he did not want to be he would have never made it to being President.

Only a fool does not understand thismmm

Forum List

Back