How many deaths are necessary before something should be banned?

A bunch of yahoos sitting around a barber shop does not a militia make.

Neither does a bunch sovereign citizens plotting to kidnap the Governor
/——-/ Who do you think the Minute Men were, you uneducated bafoon? That town formed a militia. Deal with it as it spreads.

if you drive from Boston to LA, you have to cross at least -4- states which do not require a permit to carry a handgun.
I drive to Florida from MI. Can I drive and have my gun in the RED states I drive through?

Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia and Florida?

Still telling that lie?...lol
This is like me telling you who to vote for or you telling me. We are each different. I may live in a big city with lots of high paying manufacturing jobs and you might live in coal country. I don't know your circumstances.

Same for guns. I would need to know your circumstances before I would say I want to take YOUR guns.

None of these states require a permit to carry a firearm.
MI does.
That's good to know. I think I will pack my gun for the trip. Only one place I felt like I almost needed it and that was Georgia. It was late, I was the only one at this gas station, peeing my dog before we hit the road. Suddenly a car pulls up and the black girl gets out of the car and then reaches in to punch the guy in the back seat. She's violently hitting him. He gets out of the car and says hit me again I dare you. See what will happen. Suddenly 2 more cars pull up and I throw my dog in the car and hot tail it out of there.

Wild animals.

This is like me telling you who to vote for or you telling me. We are each different. I may live in a big city with lots of high paying manufacturing jobs and you might live in coal country. I don't know your circumstances.

Same for guns. I would need to know your circumstances before I would say I want to take YOUR guns.
You literally just admitted to wanting to ban guns...lol

You literally just admitted to wanting to ban guns...lol
Ban you from getting guns. The legislation or regulations we want to pass are designed to take guns away from nuts. You clearly are a nut. Unless you are just coming here to pretend to be a nut.

Do you believe the election was rigged?

Ban you from getting guns. The legislation or regulations we want to pass are designed to take guns away from nuts. You clearly are a nut. Unless you are just coming here to pretend to be a nut.
No, the ultimate goal is to ban guns ownership. We aren't going to fall for that bullshit anymore.

No, the ultimate goal is to ban guns ownership. We aren't going to fall for that bullshit anymore.
Nonsense. Or, are we liars like you guys when you say you don't want to outlaw abortion on a federal level, or end social security. We all know you Republicans, as a group, want to do these two things.

But the Democratic party doesn't want to do that. Not as a group. There may be a few fringe party members who want that but not as a group.

But as a group, if Republicans could, they'd end social security and abortions.

No actually the majority of that supposed group were FBI informants, and the FBI planned the action and egged them on to do it.

That's right....

So...for all you rookies out there.....if you have someone in your peer group, or association...who starts talking to you about conducting violence or criminal actions.......especially based on political activity?

They, are, a, Fed.......

Not any gun you want though. I know what you are going to say and a part of me agrees. If the military has it, so should we. In case we need to fight our own government.

So while I want to say we should ban assault rifles, I know that's not the answer. Just better background checks to do all you can to make sure nuts don't get guns.

And if you get arrested for domestic violence, I think they should maybe POSSIBLY take your guns away from you.
Most gun grabbers do not want to ban just military assault rifles but instead also semiautomatic rifles that look like military assault weapons like the AR-15.

Of course you have Joe Biden who wants to ban 9mm handguns too.

Forum List

Back