How Many Dead Mexicans Equal One Dead Border Patrol Agent?

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
There just aren't enough Fast and Furious topics around here. So I thought, "Why? We clearly need more!"

The bongwater circuit has opined that FF is worse than Watergate because someone died. A border patrol agent. His corpse has been politicized, just like those parades of coffins you saw during the anti-war protests.

As we all know, but some would like to forget, the Bush Administration originated the idea of handing guns over to Mexican drug traffickers. And those guns were lost, too. Disappeared in Mexico. So this talk about how Bush's plan was better because they "tagged" the guns with tracking devices, and coordinated with the Mexican authorities, is just so much smoke and mirrors. The end result was the exact same. The guns were lost, and the bad guys have them.

And this was not just once. This was done multiple times by Bush. Multiple times. Even though the tracking devices didn't work as planned, they still kept handing guns over to Mexican drug dealers.

And Bush lost them.

We've all seen the photos of the innocent dead men, women, and children of Mexico who have been slain by the Mexican drug cartels.

Should we pretend in a miracle that none of Bush's guns killed them?

How many of those dead Mexican kids add up to one US Homeland Security agent?

Why are the bongwater drinkers letting Bush off the hook?

I hate Obama more than the next guy. I say this because I hate him for very well thought out and logical reasons. I can discourse about everything wrong with his policies in depth. I can easily explain everything wrong with the ACA in about an hour or two, not with five seconds of regurgitated bumper sticker misdirections.

The faux outrage over the Fast and Furious debacle, and it most certainly is a debacle on Obama's part, is about the stupidest demonstration of Orwellian doublethink I have seen since...well, I see Orwellian doublethink by the right and left nearly every day. But this one is particularly stupid.

I think stuff like this blows up out of proportion precisely because it would be an impossible challenge for the run-of-the-mill bongwater drinking GOP opponent of Obama to speak for more than five minutes with any authority about something like the ACA.

A dead border patrol agent is something the zombies can really sink their teeth into.

tumblr_m61warLL3N1rugehno1_1280.jpg

Obama:

Never notified the Mexican government

Never installed tracking devices in the weapons

Never arrested anyone

Got 2 US Law Enforcement officers killed

Did that help?

Obama:

Never arrested anyone

Did that help?

Lies, the weapons were NOT linked to F&F, though you keep right on believing the far right wing propaganda. :cuckoo:

There just aren't enough Fast and Furious topics around here. So I thought, "Why? We clearly need more!"

The bongwater circuit has opined that FF is worse than Watergate because someone died. A border patrol agent. His corpse has been politicized, just like those parades of coffins you saw during the anti-war protests.

As we all know, but some would like to forget, the Bush Administration originated the idea of handing guns over to Mexican drug traffickers. And those guns were lost, too. Disappeared in Mexico. So this talk about how Bush's plan was better because they "tagged" the guns with tracking devices, and coordinated with the Mexican authorities, is just so much smoke and mirrors. The end result was the exact same. The guns were lost, and the bad guys have them.

And this was not just once. This was done multiple times by Bush. Multiple times. Even though the tracking devices didn't work as planned, they still kept handing guns over to Mexican drug dealers.

And Bush lost them.

We've all seen the photos of the innocent dead men, women, and children of Mexico who have been slain by the Mexican drug cartels.

Should we pretend in a miracle that none of Bush's guns killed them?

How many of those dead Mexican kids add up to one US Homeland Security agent?

Why are the bongwater drinkers letting Bush off the hook?

I hate Obama more than the next guy. I say this because I hate him for very well thought out and logical reasons. I can discourse about everything wrong with his policies in depth. I can easily explain everything wrong with the ACA in about an hour or two, not with five seconds of regurgitated bumper sticker misdirections.

The faux outrage over the Fast and Furious debacle, and it most certainly is a debacle on Obama's part, is about the stupidest demonstration of Orwellian doublethink I have seen since...well, I see Orwellian doublethink by the right and left nearly every day. But this one is particularly stupid.

I think stuff like this blows up out of proportion precisely because it would be an impossible challenge for the run-of-the-mill bongwater drinking GOP opponent of Obama to speak for more than five minutes with any authority about something like the ACA.

A dead border patrol agent is something the zombies can really sink their teeth into.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Why are the MODS allowing this thread to remain up?

Yes, there are several threads about Fast and Furious and you obviously haven't read any of them. All of your ill-conceived 'points' have been thoroughly rebutted.

This is really quite simple, the ATF illegally supplied Mexican drug cartels thousands of assault weapons that were used in the murder, and continued murder, of innocent civilians--AND NO ONE HAS BEEN HELD RESPONSIBLE.

Now, you can sit there and trivialize this entire issue, but the fact is that for you to be comfortable with not holding anyone responsible for this illegal and murderous operation shows a lack of morality that borderlines on psychopathic. You are so partisan and in love with this administration that you can excuse our government supplying arms to scum that is committing disgusting atrocities south of the border.

Do yourself a favor, because you have shown yourself to be woefully uninformed and ignorant on this matter, do some research and watch the hearing--it is all on Youtube.

Last edited:
Obama:

Never arrested anyone

Did that help?

Smoke and mirrors. The vast majority of Bush's guns were lost to the Mexican drug traffickers. This is true and undeniable. Gone. Disappeared into the hands of the bad guys.

How many dead Mexican kids equal two officers killed?

Last edited:
Smoke and mirrors. The vast majority of Bush's guns were lost to the Mexican drug traffickers. This is true and undeniable. Gone. Disappeared into the hands of the bad guys.

No documentation exists and the AG recounted his lie the Bush AG knew.

Obama:

Never arrested anyone

Did that help?

But is was Obama's F&F guns that killed Brian Terry and Jamie Zapata

But is was Obama's F&F guns that killed Brian Terry and Jamie Zapata

And by the way, Zapata was not killed by a Fast and Furious gun.

Thanks for displaying your blatant dishonesty. You just shot your own integrity to death.

Last edited:
Obama:

Never arrested anyone

Did that help?

Hilarious, if they didnt track them then how the fuck do you know the weapons OBAMA lost was the one that killed the border agents?

Obama:

Never arrested anyone

Did that help?

Hilarious, if they didnt track them then how the fuck do you know the weapons OBAMA lost was the one that killed the border agents?

The ATF traced the numbers DERP...they KNEW.

EXCLUSIVE: Third Gun Linked to 'Fast and Furious' Identified at Border Agent's Murder Scene

Obama:

Never arrested anyone

Did that help?

Operation Wide Receiver made a legitimate attempt to track and recover weapons. RFID chips were put in those weapons, the Mexican government were actively involved, it involved hundreds and was ended under the Bush administration.

So the Justice Dept and ATF looked at this flawed operation and said "how can we take this operation and make it ten times worse" and BOOM Operation Fast and Furious.

Why do you even care about dead Mexican kids or officers--you don't give a damn. You have trivialized this investigation and are completely content to allow the Justice Dept and now the White House to protect those responsible for this illegal operation. You have no credibility.

Obama:

Never arrested anyone

Did that help?

They didn't install tracking devices.

The Bullet that killed Terry was too badly damaged to match conclusively with the weapons found at the scene.

"A source briefed on the FBI's findings said the bullet that killed Terry was badly damaged "and that's why the FBI only got a partial match to the weapons. It was just too badly fragmented." The source spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation is continuing."

Fast and Furious: FBI report at odds with ATF claim on weapons - Los Angeles Times

Obama:

Never arrested anyone

Did that help?

EXCLUSIVE: Third Gun Linked to 'Fast and Furious' Identified at Border Agent's Murder Scene

Ok, so Crusader Frank was wrong...Big shocker there. So, The Bullet in the Border agent was from Obama's lost gun?

Obama:

Never arrested anyone

Did that help?

Dumbshit, the weapons were found at the scene of Brian Terry's murder. What the hell is wrong with the leftists on this board.

The left is so morally bankrupt that they defend tooth and nail those that are responsible for this illegal operation. You don't give a damn about finding out who is responsible--you sit there and trivialize and insult those that believe that supplying thousands of assault weapons to drug cartels with absolutely zero means of tracking them is inacceptable.

Last edited:
Obama:

Never arrested anyone

Did that help?

The serial numbers.

Ok, so Crusader Frank was wrong...Big shocker there. So, The Bullet in the Border agent was from Obama's lost gun?

No dumbass. CF was right on target.

Forum List

Back