How many are sick and tired of Government ?

I because the code is full of exemptions for the rich to get out of paying taxes,

of that shows near insanity given that the top 1% pay 40% of all federal taxes and the bottom 40% pay no federal taxes.

Hating the rich is a Marxist idea that the liberals have been brainwashed into adopting. In fact the rich provide the jobs and products that sustain our lives. Did you think it was the Girl Scouts?

As a christian once told me, " don't hate the sinner, hate the sin." I don't hate the rich, I hate the greed of the rich. I'm sure they are really nice people, just greedier than the devil himself.

Jobs are created by demand not the rich. You can have all the money in the world but if nobody wants what your selling or can afford what your selling, then you don't have successful business. No business, no job creation. Money in and of itself creates nothing.

...and while I'm at it, let me say Hello to all as I am new to your board. I am a middle-class American citizen who finally decided to put my words into action, when the Florida Whig Party ask me to run for the US Senate FL 2012. I am the first exploratory Candidate for the US Senate, from the Whig Party to announce my intentions in 150 years.

Whig Party?? American Whig?? English Whig? Its absurd. Republicans and Democrats embody the 2 key ideas in human history: freedom versus governement.

Why not get your history straight and then decide whether you're for or against freedom?

Last edited:
...and while I'm at it, let me say Hello to all as I am new to your board. I am a middle-class American citizen who finally decided to put my words into action, when the Florida Whig Party ask me to run for the US Senate FL 2012. I am the first exploratory Candidate for the US Senate, from the Whig Party to announce my intentions in 150 years.

Welcome to our world of insanity, where bickering and name calling are the norm. Just like in our government nothing gets solved here, the bipartisanship is stiffling, and arrogance is limitless on all sides. Yet we have fun, and would change nothing.

As a christian once told me, " don't hate the sinner, hate the sin." I don't hate the rich, I hate the greed of the rich. I'm sure they are really nice people, just greedier than the devil himself.

of course that is stupid. Saintly, is a better word to describe the rich. Buffet and Gates are giving their money to charity. Before they give it away the rich create the products and jobs that made us the richest in human history. You are a brainwashed Marxist not to know your ABC's. Sorry

Jobs are created by demand not the rich. You can have all the money in the world but if nobody wants what your selling or can afford what your selling, then you don't have successful business. No business, no job creation. Money in and of itself creates nothing.

wow, too insane!!!. Everyone is born to demand food clothing and shelter for example but no one had them for millions of years. Then the entire world changed when would be rich folks invented stuff or supplied stuff that people could buy. Demand means nothing. It is a given and has been for millions of years. Being able to supply affordable goods and services is what changed human history in an instant. The rich are our Gods. IF you doubt it then you try to supply somethng other than your big mouth.

Now even you understand supply side economics.

Last edited:
Brutus
We are a Federal Republic not a democracy.

more gibberish? One could say we are a Constitutional Republican Democracy, but these are attemps to change the subject or to waste time. THe issue here and in the voting booth is freedom versus government.

of course that is stupid. Saintly, is a better word to describe the rich. Buffet and Gates are giving their money to charity. Before they give it away the rich create the products and jobs that made us the richest in human history. You are a brainwashed Marxist not to know your ABC's. Sorry

wow, too insane!!!. Everyone is born to demand food clothing and shelter for example but no one had them for millions of years. Then the entire world changed when would be rich folks invented stuff or supplied stuff that people could buy. Demand means nothing. It is a given and has been for millions of years. Being able to supply affordable goods and services is what changed human history in an instant. The rich are our Gods. IF you doubt it then you try to supply somethng other than your big mouth.

Now even you understand supply side economics.

"The rich are our gods???" are you serious? Being you like history let me shine a light on other parts of history for you. The last time the rich thought they were gods, the French Revolution happened, and wouldn't you know, as it turns out, the rich were not gods. Now for current history in the making, look to the middle east. Egypt, Syria, and Lebonon are not revolting against their governments over religion or anything else like that. They are revolting because of the disparity between the haves and have nots. As it turns out Mubarak wasn't a god either. If you would close your mouth, get your lips off the riches ass and open your eyes and ears you might just see reality as it is.

Hello !
Good luck with your campaign. Just checked you out at your web site.
You will get an ear full here and I hope you have thick skin, cuz your gonna need it. :lol:

"The rich are our gods???" are you serious?

yes but why do you ask????

Being you like history let me shine a light on other parts of history for you. The last time the rich thought they were gods, the French Revolution happened,

well that was about the monarchial rich not the capitalist rich. Its night and day! Do you get it??

and wouldn't you know, as it turns out, the rich were not gods. Now for current history in the making, look to the middle east. Egypt, Syria, and Lebonon are not revolting against their governments over religion or anything else like that. They are revolting because of the disparity between the haves and have nots. As it turns out Mubarak wasn't a god either. If you would close your mouth, get your lips off the riches ass and open your eyes and ears you might just see reality as it is.

get it now???? A monarch gets rich by stealing from the people. A capitalist gets rich by giving to the people. Henry Ford, for example, only got $1.49 per car for himself while those who bought them got $800 in automobile.

Last edited:
How many of you are just as sick and tired of Government telling us what we can and can not do?

Why does the left keep wanting more and more government, more and more money?
Aren't they just as sick of being told what to do and what not to do?
Why do they keep voting for politicians who want to run our lives? It's in both parties,but more so it the Democratic party.
I'm sick of government telling us;

What we can and can not eat.
What we can and can not drive.
What can and can and can not say.
What kind of light bulbs to use.
How we can and can not worship.
What we can and can not put in our yards.
Where we can an can not fly the American Flag
How we can and can not raise our children
Paying Government for permits for our children to sell lemonade and cookies.
What jobs we can and can not have.

Aren't You ?

I feel your pain, peach.

But I am not sick of the government. It's up for grabs every minute of every day by people who don't think like me as well as people who do.

If you want your children unencumbered by today's mores, you would be wise to home school them and limit their social engagements to people of whom you approve.

Children are just people, and if they sell lemonade and cookies on a busy public roadside, they could get killed by a careless driver or cause someone else to get killed. If they sell lemonade and cookies on a no-outlet cul-de-sac, they may be safer, but the location will probably preclude them from making enough money to cover their proprietary costs. Children are not as experienced nor as wise as adults, but if their parents do not know how dangerous certain street corners are, children deserve to know it from someone who has disciplinary clout over them. Since the government cannot control nor even know which families train their children well and which ones don't, the solution would follow to turn such matters over to a social service or teaching entity. Not to do so would leave a city liable for injuries incurred to anyone hurt by an accident at or near a lemonade stand.

Citrus drinks that are handled by people with dirt under fingernails, have been improperly stored or placed in containers with yesterday's product still in it are susceptible to bacterial contamination that can cause serious illness.

I found this out myself in a restaurant that served me a citrus beverage that tasted a little stale. Not only was I in a hurry to get to work, I didn't send it back, but thought I needed to drink it with a headache remedy. In two hours, I was sick and vomiting, and two weeks later, I was able to go back to work. I went back to that restaurant and told the manager about my episode. She said she was sorry and would look into how her restaurant could have sold someone a beverage that was so stale as I described.

If licensed restaurants and people old enough to be waitresses can serve up citrus beverages that can make people sick, you can better believe a kid who just used the restroom after cleaning up the doggie doo she doesn't want daddy to find in her room might have a germ or two to spread to the public by taking cups off the stack and lining them up for her brother to pour a few glasses of lemonade in to sell to the public.

Escherichia coli O157:H7 in foods.

A child should not be made into an adult to serve food to the public. They might not understand the lingo, and like me being too in a hurry to think it through, they might make a mistake that could cause somebody else severe illness or even death.

They might even unwittingly hurt someone who loves to see children doing all they can to learn responsibility by taking on a small enterprise.

I'm a card-carrying conservative, but I don't stop at roadside stands and buy lemonade from children, even though it tugs my heart just like anyone else who thinks the world should not have any rules over business.

It's not a left or right issue. It's a survival issue.

Last edited:
Brutus

more gibberish? One could say we are a Constitutional Republican Democracy, but these are attemps to change the subject or to waste time. THe issue here and in the voting booth is freedom versus government.

No. We are a Federal Republic, for better or worse. We are a Nation of Laws, and Due Process. Maybe part of the problem here is that so many have forgotten that.

Brutus

No where in our constitution does it say or have the word democracy in it.

Article IV. Sec. 4
The United States shall guarantee in every State in this Union a Republican form of Government.

And no it has nothing to do with the name of our 2 parties.
You gotta know what you are voting for and it's for a smaller more manageable government.

It's not a left or right issue. It's a survival issue.

but you are pretending regulations make things better as if the regulators are superior people; less corrupt than others. Regulation caused the Great Depression and killed maybe 100 million in trhe USSR and Red China.

America was created to have less government regulation than all other countries and is the most successful. Coincidence?

"Sometimes it is said that man cannot be trusted with the government of himself. Can he, then be trusted with the government of others? Or have we found angels in the form of kings to govern him? Let history answer this question." Jefferson

Brutus

No where in our constitution does it say or have the word democracy in it.

Article IV. Sec. 4
The United States shall guarantee in every State in this Union a Republican form of Government.

And no it has nothing to do with the name of our 2 parties.
You gotta know what you are voting for and it's for a smaller more manageable government.

sorry no idea what your subject is. I agree about smaller government though. It is interesting though that since Jackson we have become more and more democratic as Democrats have dumbed down the electorate by extending the franchise to more and more people.

Last edited:
We do have a pretty big Government problem in this country. Many in our Government are now trying to shift the blame onto Taxpayers for their own disastrous incompetence & corruption. But if you have a brain you just wont buy that stuff. The American People paid their taxes required by Law. They have no control over how the Politicians spend their Money. How did the U.S. Government manage to spend $14.5 Trillion more than they took in? This is not the Taxpayers' fault. We don't have a Tax problem. We have a huge Government problem. So all Americans should be sick & tired of Government. That's certainly justifiable.

Many in our Government are now trying to shift the blame onto Taxpayers

Lets get real shall we? Taxpayers have elected tax and spend Democrats decade after decade and cried like babies when anyone threatend to cut back their healthcare welfare or pass a Balanced Budget Amendment.

The solution is to make Democrats illegal as the Constitution intended.

Forum List

Back