How many are sick and tired of Government ?

peach174

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
S.E. AZ
How many of you are just as sick and tired of Government telling us what we can and can not do?

Why does the left keep wanting more and more government, more and more money?
Aren't they just as sick of being told what to do and what not to do?
Why do they keep voting for politicians who want to run our lives? It's in both parties,but more so it the Democratic party.
I'm sick of government telling us;

What we can and can not eat.
What we can and can not drive.
What can and can and can not say.
What kind of light bulbs to use.
How we can and can not worship.
What we can and can not put in our yards.
Where we can an can not fly the American Flag
How we can and can not raise our children
Paying Government for permits for our children to sell lemonade and cookies.
What jobs we can and can not have.

Aren't You ?

How many of you are just as sick and tired of Government telling us what we can and can not do?

Why do they keep voting for politicians who want to run our lives? It's in both parties,but more so it the Democratic party.

Aren't You ?

LOL. Thanks for the laugh. You must lead such a terrible life since the government is preventing you from doing pretty much anything you want. You're lucky they don't tell you what air you can breath, right?

Just for my own morbid curiosity, can you give some examples of how the following are being done?

Aren't You ?

We are a nanny state.

What we can and can not eat - Trans Fat - what made fries really taste good.,butter from pop corn.
Recently salt in N.Y. People have the right to regulate themselves on this not government.
What we can and can not drive. Electric cars and gas so high that force you to buy them.
Christian Worship,not in our schools,government or malls.
None of this is the Governments job.

What we can and can not eat.you can still eat the chemicals that the gov doesnt allow on our foods, you just have to buy them separately
What we can and can not drive.Driving is a privledge and not a right, you dont have the right to place an unsafe vehicle in the road, its not just YOUR life at stake
What can you not say?what is illegal for you to say today?
What kind of light bulbs to use.You can still use the old lighbulbs all you want, oder them from some other country
How we can and can not worship.Its you guys who want to make being a muslim illeagal
What we can and can not put in our yards.hey silly those are local laws, you guys like local control remember
Where we can an can not fly the American Flagagain local laws
How we can and can not raise our childrenI guess you prefered the days when people were legally allowed to beat their kids to death huh?
Paying Government for permits for our children to sell lemonade and cookies.Again local laws
What jobs we can and can not have.I dont think you need to be allowed to steal cars and or defraud homeowners

Aren't You ?

You jsut dont have the depth to understand how and why government exsists

What we can and can not eat - Trans Fat - what made fries really taste good.,butter from pop corn.
Recently salt in N.Y. People have the right to regulate themselves on this not government.
What we can and can not drive. Electric cars and gas so high that force you to buy them.
Christian Worship,not in our schools,government or malls.
None of this is the Governments job.

LMAO! Thanks. Amazing list that has little basis in reality. Gave me a solid laugh though. So Thanks for that!

Just for my own morbid curiosity, can you give some examples of how the following are being done?

What we can and can not eat?

Perfect timing...I was just watching the news and they were reporting how LAUSD just banned chocholte milk. In some states you can not send a lunch to school with you child. You must buy a lunch from the school. If you can not afford the $9 per day you get it free. etc.

What we can and can not drive?

Not sure what the OP was referrring to, but I am agianst helmet laws and seat belt laws. etc

How we can and can not worship?

The courts have ruled crosses must come down in many cases. Christmas has been taken out of schools etc

Last edited:
I'm not sick and tired of government. I'm sick and tired of what liberals did to the government.

It should be noted that all of these laws that take away our freedoms are pushed by the Dems.

They do not beleive in Personal Responsibility or Personal Freedom

Nothing is going to happen until the people take the wool from over their eyes and see who are behind the dems and repubs destroying this country....

What we can and can not eat.you can still eat the chemicals that the gov doesn't allow on our foods, you just have to buy them separately
What we can and can not drive.Driving is a privledge and not a right, you don't have the right to place an unsafe vehicle in the road, its not just YOUR life at stake
What can you not say?what is illegal for you to say today?
What kind of light bulbs to use.You can still use the old bulbs all you want, oder them from some other country
How we can and can not worship.Its you guys who want to make being a Muslim illeagal
What we can and can not put in our yards.hey silly those are local laws, you guys like local control remember
Where we can an can not fly the American Flagagain local laws
How we can and can not raise our childrenI guess you prefered the days when people were legally allowed to beat their kids to death huh?
Paying Government for permits for our children to sell lemonade and cookies.Again local laws
What jobs we can and can not have.I dont think you need to be allowed to steal cars and or defraud homeowners

Aren't You ?

You jsut dont have the depth to understand how and why government exsists

Yes, TM we know you have been brainwashed.
Our Government does not exist to take care of us on everything.
Your spelling is one example of how our schools are failing.
Raising Children is totally different than child abuse.
And I am talking about Federal and state laws.
And what has jobs got to do with stealing cars and defrauding homeowners.
Sharia Law in our court system. Not outlawing Muslim worship. Just like any type of religion. No Catholic laws,no Baptist laws ,so on.

Last edited:
I am sick and tired of THIS government. That doesn't mean I'm against Government in general or the idea that Government needs to have a significant role and impact on Society. I just don't like the particular impact that THIS government is having.

Forum List

Back