How many adult female converts to Islam would there be if Female Mutilation was required of THEM?

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
I found THIS article interesting, which prompted the headline title...

Large increase in Finnish women converting to Islam

Voice of Europe ^

Then this.....How many adult female converts to Islam would there be if Female Mutilation was required of THEM?....

What would the new adult female converts to Islam do if their acceptance was contingent upon Female Genital Mutilation? If they had some - eh skin in the game- we could respect them. White religiously "pure" women like Sinead O'Connor want little brown girls to undergo FGM so why not them?

The creeps KNOW it is wrong and barbaric that is why it can not even be spoken about elsewhere.

Female circumcision, known in the west as FGM, is an ancient tribal ritual that has been practiced for thousands of years by various cultures, and has nothing to do with Islam.

It is not a religious requirement, and isn't mentioned in the Qur'an. ... :cool:

Last edited:
Female circumcision isn't a requirement in Islam. Never has been. It's a cultural practice that people have made it religious.

But what I find alarming when women convert to Islam, is that they aren't given the full picture of women are treated Islam. Most of Islam's rules ( as all religions) are slanted for men, women have the most restrictions and least rights.

I would be interested in seeing the 5 year rate of conversion. Like do these women actually stick with Islam or leave it after some time?

I was born Muslim and I took me 30 years to realize it was bullshit.

Female circumcision isn't a requirement in Islam. Never has been. It's a cultural practice that people have made it religious.

But what I find alarming when women convert to Islam, is that they aren't given the full picture of women are treated Islam. Most of Islam's rules ( as all religions) are slanted for men, women have the most restrictions and least rights.

I would be interested in seeing the 5 year rate of conversion. Like do these women actually stick with Islam or leave it after some time?

I was born Muslim and I took me 30 years to realize it was bullshit.

Now we have to fix your belief in a marxist utopia fantasy world.

Voice of Europe ^

Then this.....How many adult female converts to Islam would there be if Female Mutilation was required of THEM?....

What would the new adult female converts to Islam do if their acceptance was contingent upon Female Genital Mutilation? If they had some - eh skin in the game- we could respect them. White religiously "pure" women like Sinead O'Connor want little brown girls to undergo FGM so why not them?

The creeps KNOW it is wrong and barbaric that is why it can not even be spoken about elsewhere.
Probably the same as the number of adult males who would convert to Judaism. Zero, give or take zero.

Voice of Europe ^

Probably the same as the number of adult males who would convert to Judaism. Zero, give or take zero.
Learn something new from an ABNORMAL everyday....males are also afraid of female genital mutilation!....

Voice of Europe ^

Learn something new from an ABNORMAL everyday....males are also afraid of female genital mutilation!....
Of course they are, what rational person would not be averse to mutilating their own genitals? The pain is instant, unlike the damage you do to your brain with your fantasies. But, like what you have done to your brain, the damage lasts a lifetime.

Voice of Europe ^

Of course they are, what rational person would not be averse to mutilating their own genitals? The pain is instant, unlike the damage you do to your brain with your fantasies. But, like what you have done to your brain, the damage lasts a lifetime.
You really don't need to tell us about yourself!

Female circumcision, known in the west as FGM, is an ancient tribal ritual that has been practiced for thousands of years by various cultures, and has nothing to do with Islam.

It is not a religious requirement, and isn't mentioned in the Qur'an. ... :cool:

It is mentioned in Islamic literature with the claim that MUHUMMAD
commented on it. Many "koranic scholars" claim that it is a requirement (fard)-----in today's world it is relatively rare amongst non muslims but does exist in areas of the world in which it was unknown until "islam got there"----Pakistan is an example. It is true that it is an ancient ritual----known in Egypt long before islam was invented. There is evidence that the ancient PHILISTINES engaged. Any suggestion that it has "nothing to do with islam" is as ludicrous as insisting that male circumcision has
"nothing to do with islam"

commented on it. Many "koranic scholars" claim that it is a requirement (fard)-----in today's world it is relatively rare amongst non muslims but does exist in areas of the world in which it was unknown until "islam got there"----Pakistan is an example. It is true that it is an ancient ritual----known in Egypt long before islam was invented. There is evidence that the ancient PHILISTINES engaged. Any suggestion that it has "nothing to do with islam" is as ludicrous as insisting that male circumcision has

Male circumcision predates Islam by a few thousand years. FGM is a tribal/cultural practice from the area where Islam emerged. That it then spread to other places with Islam is due to early Muslim bringing tribal practices with them, along with Islam.

today the practice is almost totally confined to muslims and
is considered by MANY if not MOST muslim "scholars" mandated by
Islamic "morality"
.....................:link:...................
you don't KNOW? --try going to a nice big Medical library and read
journals published in muslim countries. I am virtually housebound now
and do not have online subscriptions

Male circumcision predates Islam by a few thousand years. FGM is a tribal/cultural practice from the area where Islam emerged. That it then spread to other places with Islam is due to early Muslim bringing tribal practices with them, along with Islam.

FGM was clearly a custom in Egypt for thousands of years and still
is amongst muslims there------but is fairly rare amongst non muslims.
It did exist in Arabia at the time of muhummad and he commented
on it as something related to "modesty" ---according to the writers of
Islamic literature. Just about the only jews that engaged in the practice
were Ethiopian------but they gave it up VERY EASILY after arrival
in Israel

Seeing as your are posting here and have access to Google.

It should be easy for you to back up your claims.

Or just admit you're making up stuff as usual. ... :cool:

Seeing as your are posting here and have access to Google.

It should be easy for you to back up your claims.

Or just admit you're making up stuff as usual. ... :cool:

It is not easy------I would have to google a few DOZEN muslim countries separately----feel free------I did it long ago. Try Egypt----MOST muslim women there are FMGed-------despite the fact that the
practice is now outlawed----It even exists in INDIA as a muslim innovation.
Hindu "yonis" are intact

Forum List

Back