How many adult female converts to Islam would there be if Female Mutilation was required of THEM?

in the history of Jewish jurisprudence----no girl was stoned to death for
lack of an intact hymen. For problems with the Islamic world----talk to non-
muslims who have escaped it.

So they just put that stoning shit in the bible for the fun of it, they really didn't mean it? Really? This is what you are going with?

yes-----just to confuse idiots like you.

Well it took just a couple of posts for Joe to seemingly lose his mind

It took two posts for the Islamophobic tw@t to admit she doesn't have an argument beyond her own bigotry..

Here you go Joe, your moment of absolute SHAME

While I respect your beliefs, I don't really think there is a God or a higher power. The Church has canonized people we'd consider war criminals today. All sorts of awful things were done in history and the people doing them could rationalize them chapter and verse.

A Question for Liberals

Joe will tell a white woman he hates her Christianity but not a black man.

MAN UP JOE.

While I respect your beliefs, I don't really think there is a God or a higher power. The Church has canonized people we'd consider war criminals today. All sorts of awful things were done in history and the people doing them could rationalize them chapter and verse.

A Question for Liberals

MAN UP JOE.

The black dude isn't trying to impose his beliefs on me.
The Muslim isn't trying to impose his beliefs on me.

YOU FUCKNUT CHRISTIAN BIBLE THUMPING ASSHOLES ARE TRYING TO IMPOSE YOUR BELIEFS ON THE REST OF US.

Happy to have clear that up for you, you stupid Islamophobic and racist twat.

A Question for Liberals

MAN UP JOE.

YOU FUCKNUT CHRISTIAN BIBLE THUMPING ASSHOLES ARE TRYING TO IMPOSE YOUR BELIEFS ON THE REST OF US.

You're totally exposed Joe and as ever, it's as easy as falling off a log. That's because your religion is STUPID and you make yourself a total idiot for it.

Have fun with that

You're totally exposed Joe and as ever, it's as easy as falling off a log. That's because your religion is STUPID and you make yourself a total idiot for it.

Have fun with that

Um, okay, do you have some blind spot, where you don't see words in front of you? Are you challenged in English comprehension?

My problem with you Fundies isn't that your beliefs are silly.

My problem with you is that you support people who really make my life more difficult than it needs to be.

Have fun with that

Um, okay, do you have some blind spot, where you don't see words in front of you? Are you challenged in English comprehension?

My problem with you Fundies isn't that your beliefs are silly.

My problem with you is that you support people who really make my life more difficult than it needs to be.

You're in a cult Joe and there's no "principle" or "ideal" you won't sell down the river when your Idol appears.

Now we have seen it in action, congrats

A Question for Liberals

MAN UP JOE.

uhm----joe ".... the muslim is not trying to impose his beliefs on me...." -----
try talking to anyone who has lived in (or escaped from) a muslim majority
country. Christian "mission minded" people are pussy cats compared to
the filth of shariah

You're in a cult Joe and there's no "principle" or "ideal" you won't sell down the river when your Idol appears.

Ooookay, Lady who wants to hate on gays and Muslims because her Zombie Jesus said so.

Yeah, I told someone I disagreed with that I disagreed with him, but because he hasn't been a jerk to me, I said it nicely. You'll find I do that a lot and not just on subjects of religion.

On the other hand, a nasty, homophobic, Islamophobic hateful twat gets all the abuse I can come up with.

Imagine that.

You reap what you sow...

A Question for Liberals

MAN UP JOE.

uhm----joe ".... the muslim is not trying to impose his beliefs on me...." -----
the filth of shariah

He is in a cult. Progressivism really operates as a cult. There is no Idol higher than Identity. When it appears, absolutely any "ideal" will be sold down the river for it.

They think they are enlightened, tolerant and smart. They are not. It's a cult.

Ooookay, Lady who wants to hate on gays and Muslims because her Zombie Jesus said so.

Yeah, I told someone I disagreed with that I disagreed with him, but because he hasn't been a jerk to me, I said it nicely. You'll find I do that a lot and not just on subjects of religion.

On the other hand, a nasty, homophobic, Islamophobic hateful twat gets all the abuse I can come up with.

Imagine that.

You reap what you sow...

You are in a cult Joe. You had to say that to IM2 because he is your Idol status. You have to hate me because you have been brainwashed to hate me.

That's it. It operates as a cult. "I respect your beliefs"....puts lie to absolutely everything you say about Christianity but it doesn't matter. Your greater Idol showed up, greater than your hatred for Christianity: Identity.

So, you kowtowed.

Imagine that.

You reap what you sow...

Your post reminds me of special needs ranting. They really cannot help it. You kinda can though. You signed up for the cult brainwashing, and can get out of it, but choose not to.

Deep down you know none of it is true, deep down you know I'm probably speaking the truth, but you're not courageous enough to confront it.

A Question for Liberals

MAN UP JOE.

the filth of shariah

He is in a cult. Progressivism really operates as a cult. There is no Idol higher than Identity. When it appears, absolutely any "ideal" will be sold down the river for it.

so true--------one of the most RELIGIOUS persons in the 20th century was
STALIN

So let's review.. A guy I agree with 99% of the time and is generally nice to me gets a polite disagreement.

A nasty, Islamophobic twat who gets on here spewing her relgious garbage about how I support murder because I think that abortion laws are impractical and lies about the custom of FGM gets abused.

Um. No.

The only thing I do is treat people the way they deserve. If you are a nasty person saying nasty stuff, I don't care what skin color you have....

Incidentally, I don't know what anyone's race actually is here. That Asian Chick with the Number Pointed Crazy might well be a fat white guy.

So let's review.. A guy I agree with 99% of the time and is generally nice to me gets a polite disagreement.

A nasty, Islamophobic twat who gets on here spewing her relgious garbage about how I support murder because I think that abortion laws are impractical and lies about the custom of FGM gets abused.

Um. No.

The only thing I do is treat people the way they deserve. If you are a nasty person saying nasty stuff, I don't care what skin color you have....

Incidentally, I don't know what anyone's race actually is here. That Asian Chick with the Number Pointed Crazy might well be a fat white guy.

That wasn't a "polite disagreement". You said you RESPECT HIS BELIEFS Joe. That's a total capitulation that puts lie to everything you have said before. Whatever I disagree with IM2 about--and it's a lot, believe me---I completely believe he thinks Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

You have called that Son of God a "zombie". Therefore, you and I BOTH KNOW you don't "respect his beliefs". At all. In the slightest.

Have some self-respect, man.

Your post reminds me of special needs ranting. They really cannot help it. You kinda can though. You signed up for the cult brainwashing, and can get out of it, but choose not to.

Deep down you know none of it is true, deep down you know I'm probably speaking the truth, but you're not courageous enough to confront it.

I think you are a little confused. First of all, I'm not a liberal, I'm a pragmatist. I used to vote straight Republican until the Gun Nuts, Religious Crazies and Libertarian Assholes took over the party.

A cult is when the Orange Shitgibbon tweets something crazy on Sunday Morning, and you all get on here and try to support it. "Yes, we should totally try to buy Greenland, and Denmark is evil for not wanting to sell it to us!!!"

Hey, does your school know you are attacking your special needs kids?

I think you are a little confused. First of all, I'm not a liberal, I'm a pragmatist. I used to vote straight Republican until the Gun Nuts, Religious Crazies and Libertarian Assholes took over the party.

A cult is when the Orange Shitgibbon tweets something crazy on Sunday Morning, and you all get on here and try to support it. "Yes, we should totally try to buy Greenland, and Denmark is evil for not wanting to sell it to us!!!"

You're a total Identity Politics adherent Progressive Joe, so much so that no one can speak TRUTHS about Islam without you calling them a name which is then misogynistic, but you don't care about that either.

You absolutely are, I don't care how you vote. Identity Politics IS your god.

hat wasn't a "polite disagreement". You said you RESPECT HIS BELIEFS Joe. T

And I immediately followed that up with why I don't think there's a God.

Whatever I disagree with IM2 about--and it's a lot, believe me---I completely believe he thinks Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

I'm sure that he does, too. I pointed out that I don't. And that a lot of Christians have done REALLY AWFUL THINGS throughout history.

You have called that Son of God a "zombie". Therefore, you and I BOTH KNOW you don't "respect his beliefs". At all. In the slightest.

Wow, is that what you are hung up on, that I didn't give him the mocking I give you?

hat wasn't a "polite disagreement". You said you RESPECT HIS BELIEFS Joe. T

And I immediately followed that up with why I don't think there's a God.

Whatever I disagree with IM2 about--and it's a lot, believe me---I completely believe he thinks Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

I'm sure that he does, too. I pointed out that I don't. And that a lot of Christians have done REALLY AWFUL THINGS throughout history.

Wow, is that what you are hung up on, that I didn't give him the mocking I give you?

You're a brainwashed coward, Joe. It would be wonderful if you would see Identity Politics for the absolute empty crap it is. Destructive, empty, insulting.

I mean, I always have hope. For you, not much, but SOME hope.

Forum List

Back