How malleable are GISS US Temps?

More often than not the extreme temperatures or hottest temperature on record often get downgraded very quietly and the propaganda stays up on the web sites.

yes, that happens a lot with mistaken readings that get reported in the media but never recinded when the mistake is discovered.

More often than not the extreme temperatures or hottest temperature on record often get downgraded very quietly and the propaganda stays up on the web sites.

yes, that happens a lot with mistaken readings that get reported in the media but never recinded when the mistake is discovered.

You've made a lot of observations about what has happened to the temperature record. How about some specifics? How about links to objective reports about some of the changes you've mentioned?

You've made a lot of observations about what has happened to the temperature record. How about some specifics? How about links to objective reports about some of the changes you've mentioned?

Describe for us what is presented in that red/blue graph I posted. Or the data in Ians tables..

What do I get out of doing your homework for you? You have obviously confused me with someone who gives a shot about AGW cultists. What is my reward for finding and linking a faulty record high temp that got media attention at the time but no retraction when it was found to be in error? I am certainly not going to bother with repeating a bunch of GISS changes that are inconsistent worth reality. No one cared at the time, no one would care now.

Any error, any time needs to be investigated and fixed. Billion dollar decisions are being made based on flawed temperature data that could easily be cleaned up.

You've already done the work IanC and the reward is "in the mail"..

Don't think Abraham gets that the data you charted IS the evidence. And that this process is occurring "somewhat" in the open.. The Red/Blue graph is verified from multiple sources and from the GISS data history itself.. RIGHT now -- GISS is cooking and re-heating (or freezing) temperatures from 60 years ago.. With the RESULT of hiding past warm periods so that daily/monthly/yearly records are easier to acheive..

image_thumb32.png

flac's graph

GISS%20MaturityDiagramSince20080517.gif

I just wanted to see the two in comparison.

edit- not an exact match, probably mostly due to yearly vs monthly data, but the shape of the two graph is very similar.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back