How Long Will Obama Shut Down the Government?

Because it’s easier to be a partisan rightwing hack than to deal with the facts.

Otherwise, ‘corruptly re-elected’ is hilariously idiotic.

What's "hilariously idiotic" is your judgement on the facts...:eusa_shhh:

Corruptly re elected???? What the fuk is a lumpy? Lumpy are you just making shit up.....again. That works really well for you rethugs. Every day I hear lumps like you make shit up and I have to wonder; why are there not millions and millions more Americans rushing to join the Republican party? Then I realize that there are more Americans than I thought who understand that just making shit up and presenting it as fact, is not a winning combination. Thank God for smart Americans. Not many of which belong to the rethugs party. And that number is decreasing daily. Thank God.

If it wasn't for gerrymandered districts, I don't think a Rethug could win any election.
Rethugs heads are so far up their ass, they don't deserve to ever win an election again.

Thanks for nothing of value and a good laugh...:lol:

You dimwits are both repetitious and boring.

It's nice you Democrats have a brief respite from the many Obama scandals, some small hope of turning the tide on liberal democrat revealing failures..enjoy.

Last edited:

Corruptly re elected???? What the fuk is a lumpy? Lumpy are you just making shit up.....again. That works really well for you rethugs. Every day I hear lumps like you make shit up and I have to wonder; why are there not millions and millions more Americans rushing to join the Republican party? Then I realize that there are more Americans than I thought who understand that just making shit up and presenting it as fact, is not a winning combination. Thank God for smart Americans. Not many of which belong to the rethugs party. And that number is decreasing daily. Thank God.

If it wasn't for gerrymandered districts, I don't think a Rethug could win any election.
Rethugs heads are so far up their ass, they don't deserve to ever win an election again.

It's nice you Democrats have a brief respite from the many Obama scandals, some small hope of turning the tide of liberal democrat constant failures..enjoy.

Come on lumpy. If the ideals of the rethugs are so damned good, how come there are not millions of Americans joining the Republican party?

Want me to help with your answer? I have read a million excuses from Rethugs.

Lets start with a favorite of mine. It's the Lame Stream Media's fault. They never tell the "true" story. Yep, that's number 1.

You can add from there if you want.

It's nice you Democrats have a brief respite from the many Obama scandals, some small hope of turning the tide of liberal democrat constant failures..enjoy.

Come on lumpy. If the ideals of the rethugs are so damned good, how come there are not millions of Americans joining the Republican party?

Want me to help with your answer? I have read a million excuses from Rethugs.

Lets start with a favorite of mine. It's the Lame Stream Media's fault. They never tell the "true" story. Yep, that's number 1.

You can add from there if you want.

Republicans are not that far from being just as politically motivated as Democrats, there, you happy now?

Democrats deserve 66.66 % of the blame according to federal political power.

Last edited:
Obama will be responsible for shutting down the government if he won't compromise....

he's having quite a little hissy fit about it...

Obama administration officials repeatedly have said that the president would veto the House bill if sent to him by Congress.

“Congress is not meeting the test of helping middle-class families,” Obama said today at a Ford Motor Co. plant in a suburb of Kansas City, Missouri. “They’re focused on trying to mess with me.”

Republicans Warn of Shutdown as Confrontation Escalates - Bloomberg

It’s Congress’ responsibility to ensure the government is properly funded, not the Executive’s.

It is not incumbent upon the president to ‘compromise’ concerning responsibilities that belong solely to Congress.

It’s Congress’ responsibility to submit to the president in good faith funding measures absent partisan subterfuge.

In this Congress has failed, and House republicans are to blame.

The American people know this, and will respond accordingly come 2014 should the government indeed shutdown.

Obama will be responsible for shutting down the government if he won't compromise....

Obama administration officials repeatedly have said that the president would veto the House bill if sent to him by Congress.

“Congress is not meeting the test of helping middle-class families,” Obama said today at a Ford Motor Co. plant in a suburb of Kansas City, Missouri. “They’re focused on trying to mess with me.”

It’s Congress’ responsibility to ensure the government is properly funded, not the Executive’s.

It is not incumbent upon the president to ‘compromise’ concerning responsibilities that belong solely to Congress.

It’s Congress’ responsibility to submit to the president in good faith funding measures absent partisan subterfuge.

The American people know this, and will respond accordingly come 2014 should the government indeed shutdown.

Wrong

It's also the responsibility of the House to reel in an unlawful President by power of the purse if not impeachment

-Geaux

You were doing good right up to this point. However, you left off some items.

The President does not have the privileged nor right to dictate what will be in the funding measures Congress sends to him or her.

There is no law that requires the Congress, specifically, the House, to meet or agree with either the Senate or the President.

There is so far, only one fact that can be said with truth at this point in time.

The House has already voted to keep the Government funded and open for business.

Democrats in the Senate and in the White House do not get to tell Representatives what goes into their bills.

You wanted a President that pisses everyone in the world off, can't get along with anyone, never wants to work with anyone unless he absolutely has to, and now you're surprised that this keeps happening???

What are you talking about? Shrub isn't in office anymore.

Because it’s easier to be a partisan rightwing hack than to deal with the facts.

Otherwise, ‘corruptly re-elected’ is hilariously idiotic.

Dude, you don't have to get on a big-winded rant against him; he's being a troll.

Just laugh and bust out the sign. That's all you really have to do.

:D

Obama has done nothing but compromise ever since he took office. Why do you think he lost the left? And the fuckin' pussy will probably compromise again.

If he had any fuckin' balls, he'd tell you fuckers to go fuck yourselves! No compromise! Eat shit and stop holding the government hostage, because you little baby's didn't get your way!

If the government gets shut down, it will be because republicans "chose" partisan politics over American patriotism.

The left's only answer to all of this is "We Won, so fuck you!!!"

Just winning a GD election doesn't mean you're right. Just ask anyone who lives in Venezuela or Russia. Their dictators won as well.

Obama has done nothing but compromise ever since he took office. Why do you think he lost the left? And the fuckin' pussy will probably compromise again.

If he had any fuckin' balls, he'd tell you fuckers to go fuck yourselves! No compromise! Eat shit and stop holding the government hostage, because you little baby's didn't get your way!

If the government gets shut down, it will be because republicans "chose" partisan politics over American patriotism.

So you want Obama not to work inside of the system but instead go around it. You want him to refuse to work with Republicans. You want him to rule by executive caveat.

What do you think he's been doing for the last 3 years?

Just winning a GD election doesn't mean you're right. Just ask anyone who lives in Venezuela or Russia. Their dictators won as well.

As opposed to.....We lost but we demand our way anyway

Do what we want or we will take down the government

yes....and that's the Dimwits problem....either compromise or have a hissy fit and shutdown the government in anger...

Boehener is a dimwit...that is true. You know the GOP is going to get rightly blamed for this stunt holding hostage federal employees, pensioners, those in the care at VA hospitals. Returning veterans from Iraq and Afghanistan are going to be denied care and support because of what the House GOP is doing.

It's real people being affected.

I can't wait for the first commercials showing parapeligic veterans talking about how their not getting their therapy due to the shutdown...it frames who is essential and who is not; doesn't it?

Anyway, you guys have a great shot at taking back the Senate in 2014. That should be your goal. You're really jeopardizing that with this short-sighted stunt.

What is it the leftist don't understand that the American people don't care who gets blamed and neither do the Republicans. They are irrelevant already so they can go to the mat with this

Let Obama hurt the American people way more than stupid health care by shutting down the government.

It's his choice and I support him shutting it down

-Geaux

The political calculus is clear; it's the GOP's fault.
The fallout at the ballot box is unclear but in no way, shape, or form will this help the GOP's cause.
If you can't see that, it's impossible to take you seriously in this forum.

so why are the dems not defunding obamacare which is not essential to government? dems are obsessed with their obamacare....

The GOP has tried to kill ObamaCare more than 40 times.

they are obsessed.

Bump....

Good point; had they kept their powder dry for this moment it would have been different for them politically. Now it's seen as just another act in the circus.

yes....and that's the Dimwits problem....either compromise or have a hissy fit and shutdown the government in anger...

Boehener is a dimwit...that is true. You know the GOP is going to get rightly blamed for this stunt holding hostage federal employees, pensioners, those in the care at VA hospitals. Returning veterans from Iraq and Afghanistan are going to be denied care and support because of what the House GOP is doing.

I can't wait for the first commercials showing parapeligic veterans talking about how their not getting their therapy due to the shutdown...it frames who is essential and who is not; doesn't it?

Anyway, you guys have a great shot at taking back the Senate in 2014. That should be your goal. You're really jeopardizing that with this short-sighted stunt.

What is it the leftist don't understand that the American people don't care who gets blamed and neither do the Republicans. They are irrelevant already so they can go to the mat with this

Let Obama hurt the American people way more than stupid health care by shutting down the government.

-Geaux

The Republicans wouldn't be at each other's throats right now if they all thought they had nothing to lose by this.

As opposed to.....We lost but we demand our way anyway

Do what we want or we will take down the government

This is a Republic dumb-ass. That means we have a representative government that is supposed to listen to the will of the people, not just give the winners every damned thing they want regardless how it steps all over the rights of everyone they don't like.

-Geaux

The Republicans wouldn't be at each other's throats right now if they all thought they had nothing to lose by this.

It goes for both parties but when the commentator is frankly dumb enough to claim that the republicans (a political party) don't care about the politics; it's laughable. What is the old saying...."all generalizations are false" so I'm sure there are some who are willing to fall on the sword in this suicide mission where the floors are one part scabbards and one part butter but few would be willing to walk down that hall if they weren't the representatives of safe districts carved out for them.

-Geaux

It goes for both parties but when the commentator is frankly dumb enough to claim that the republicans (a political party) don't care about the politics; it's laughable. What is the old saying...."all generalizations are false" so I'm sure there are some who are willing to fall on the sword in this suicide mission where the floors are one part scabbards and one part butter but few would be willing to walk down that hall if they weren't the representatives of safe districts carved out for them.

That explains why Nancy Pelosi keeps getting re-elected even though she's an idiot.

That explains why Nancy Pelosi keeps getting re-elected even though she's an idiot.

Whenever you're feeling bad; just remember there is somewhere...a Mr. Pelosi and think of how bad he has it. :lol:

Idiot? I don't think so--disagreeing with you on policy seems to make her incredibly smart but yes; she could basically do anything she wants legislatively because her district is as asfe as any

Forum List

Back