How Long Will Obama Shut Down the Government?

I think you are catching on

And the will of the people did not elect Republucans, the will of the people did not select Mitt Romney

The will of the people elected a Democratic majority. Somehow, they think that means they get to call the shots

the will of the people did elect republicans....don't forget we have a republic, we do not win by popular vote.

don't like how districts are formed or how they are now...vote for a different congressperson.

The majority of Congressmen voted for Obamacare......as did a majority of Senators

The will of the people

Then, not now, and there was a dim majority in both houses. Deception and lies put it thru, so much like the dims! :mad:

It is laughable how the Dimwits state the Will of the People, as they lost the People's House in the last election because of Obamacare.

They refuse to look at the data showing how this law is creating a Part Time Workforce. Even with BLS data.

They make excuses and blame others for THEIR FAILURES.

Obama, the Senate majority and minority leaders, and the House majority and minority leaders have let the TeaP members show their idiocy.

BHO will ignore the CR, the Senate will table it, and the House will send a new CR with ACA in it.

I could be wrong but, I think the Senate will amend the CR to include funding for Obamacare and send it back to the House at the last minute and dare them to vote it down.

Obama, the Senate majority and minority leaders, and the House majority and minority leaders have let the TeaP members show their idiocy.

BHO will ignore the CR, the Senate will table it, and the House will send a new CR with ACA in it.

I could be wrong but, I think the Senate will amend the CR to include funding for Obamacare and send it back to the House at the last minute and dare them to vote it down.
They won't have to.

You see, they can now take a play out of Harry Reid's playbook and just toss the Senate bill into a deep drawer in Boners desk and announce the Senate Bill is Dead on Arrival.

If it is okay for the Democrats to do this, then is is also okay for the GOP.

BTW......I hear that the House plans on just stripping out the Senate addition of Obamacare and will then just send it back.

Will the Dems really shut down the government? Stay tuned!

the will of the people did elect republicans....don't forget we have a republic, we do not win by popular vote.

don't like how districts are formed or how they are now...vote for a different congressperson.

The majority of Congressmen voted for Obamacare......as did a majority of Senators

The will of the people

Then, not now, and there was a dim majority in both houses. Deception and lies put it thru, so much like the dims! :mad:

The law was passed in the House and Senate and signed by the President. It was found to be constitutional

If Republicans don't like it, they can do the same. Pouting doesn't count

Is this a great country or what?

Obama will be responsible for shutting down the government if he won't compromise....

he's having quite a little hissy fit about it...

Obama administration officials repeatedly have said that the president would veto the House bill if sent to him by Congress.

“Congress is not meeting the test of helping middle-class families,” Obama said today at a Ford Motor Co. plant in a suburb of Kansas City, Missouri. “They’re focused on trying to mess with me.”

Republicans Warn of Shutdown as Confrontation Escalates - Bloomberg

Oh GFY, it's the Tea Party dragging Boehner around by his itty bitty ball sack and listening to idiots like Ted Cruz. Obama is standing his ground, and I know your ilk understands THAT phrase.

It is laughable how the Dimwits state the Will of the People, as they lost the People's House in the last election because of Obamacare.

They refuse to look at the data showing how this law is creating a Part Time Workforce. Even with BLS data.

People's House?

That one seems to be popping up on the board a lot the last few days. Where are you guys getting your talking points?

The will of the people

The law was passed in the House and Senate and signed by the President. It was found to be constitutional

If Republicans don't like it, they can do the same. Pouting doesn't count

Is this a great country or what?
A lot of the Republicans on this board would make it hell on Earth, but the Democratic party always manages to put things right. The Democratic heartland from NY, Vermont, CA (well in surplus) and MD to name just a few is doing great; feel bad for those states that have basically shutdown due to the Republicans, or in big deficits due to the Republicans like Texas.

People's House?

That one seems to be popping up on the board a lot the last few days. Where are you guys getting your talking points?

Obviously you know nothing about the Founding Fathers then. Or choose not to.

Well hell's bell, that will change the price of rice in China.

Ummmmmm Do you guys have a majority in the House.............

Didn't think so.

Well hell's bell, that will change the price of rice in China.

Ummmmmm Do you guys have a majority in the House.............

Didn't think so.

No, but we all know how the GoOPers kept that majority last year. And a good many of them do, too.

The Dems should get down on their knees and sing praises to Woodrow Wilson for still having a majority in the Senate.

The Dems should get down on their knees and sing praises to Woodrow Wilson for still having a majority in the Senate.
From 2014 onwards the Democratic party will retake the Congress, so soon we 'evil liberals' will have more than that, despite the Republican party's voter suppression campaign and changing electoral boundaries to suit themselves.

Forum List

Back