How Long Until Cordoba House False Flag?

Re-posting the same bullshit doesn't make it stink any less. You have a purported alquaida video with an unknown speaker claiming responsibility a full year after 9/11. We are quickly approaching the first decade milestone of the attacks and the US has yet to charge bin laden with anything related to it. If this (or any other asserted confession) was legitimate that is all the evidence the fbi would need to file charges but they never have. You are the one re-writing history and you don't give a fuck. You can't provide a single quote from just one of the nineteen hijackers stating a motivation. So, in the absence of facts you make up your own fantasies and try to pass them off as "truth."

So you are saying that Al-Qaida had nothing to do with 9/11?
Is Al-Qaida sect of the muslim religion?

What I am saying is your claim that 9/11 happened because of Islam is wholly unsupported.

Do you have any proof other then your biased opinion?

What I am saying is your claim that 9/11 happened because of Islam is wholly unsupported.

What is this? Fallacy Funland? You want me to prove a negative? The "proof" is you don't have anything substantive to back up your claim. Let me give you an example of what I mean. If I said 9/11 was foreign policy blowback I could cite someone of experience and being informed it was chickens coming home to roost. Immediately that could be a fallacy of appeal to authority until you start examing how that is a common explanation. Oh I know, it isn't nearly as romantic as saying it's because "they hate our freedom" but really, gritty reality is rarely heart warming.

Last edited:

What is this? Fallacy Funland? You want me to prove a negative? The "proof" is you don't have anything substantive to back up your claim. Let me give you an example of what I mean. If I said 9/11 was foreign policy blowback I could cite someone of experience and being informed it was chickens coming home to roost. Immediately that could be a fallacy of appeal to authority until you start examing how that is a common explanation. Oh I know, it isn't nearly at romantic as saying it's because "they hate our freedom" but really, gritty reality is rarely heart warming.

No, I want you to prove your opinion has the correct thing that happened.

Does it negate the fact that the people who carried out the 9/11 attacks did it in the name of their religion?

Ah, now I see your point. No, it does not negate it. However, there is no advantage gained by concentrating on the means by which they were manipulated.

Shouldn't adults be held accountable for what they do instead of saying they were manipulated as though they were like children?

Yes they should, as should those who have collected, trained and assisted them. Religion should not have anything to do with it.

Al-Qaida formally claimed responsibility last night for the September 11 attacks on the United States, with a video showing some of the hijackers making preparations in Afghanistan.
Bin Laden voice on video, says TV channel | Media | The Guardian

Re-posting the same bullshit doesn't make it stink any less. You have a purported alquaida video with an unknown speaker claiming responsibility a full year after 9/11. We are quickly approaching the first decade milestone of the attacks and the US has yet to charge bin laden with anything related to it. If this (or any other asserted confession) was legitimate that is all the evidence the fbi would need to file charges but they never have. You are the one re-writing history and you don't give a fuck. You can't provide a single quote from just one of the nineteen hijackers stating a motivation. So, in the absence of facts you make up your own fantasies and try to pass them off as "truth."

Al Qaeda is not a sect of the Muslim religion. Al Qaeda is a network of groups doing the bidding of a few leaders looking to acquire power. Their primary means is by infiltrating the different sects of Islam (Wahabi, Sunni, Shia, etc.) and recruiting in those cultural communities. Bin Laden and Al Zawahiri's strategy is to use Islam as a cover much in the same way as the IRA used Irish Nationalism and Catholicism as covers.

What is this? Fallacy Funland? You want me to prove a negative? The "proof" is you don't have anything substantive to back up your claim. Let me give you an example of what I mean. If I said 9/11 was foreign policy blowback I could cite someone of experience and being informed it was chickens coming home to roost. Immediately that could be a fallacy of appeal to authority until you start examing how that is a common explanation. Oh I know, it isn't nearly at romantic as saying it's because "they hate our freedom" but really, gritty reality is rarely heart warming.

I haven't given an opinion on why it happened. All I did was show you don't have anything to support your claim Islam is to blame. So it appears when you cannot support your claim you want others to prove a negative. This isn't amateur hour.

I haven't given an opinion on why it happened. All I did was show you don't have anything to support your claim Islam is to blame. So it appears when you cannot support your claim you want others to prove a negative. This isn't amateur hour.

That is your opinion that I don't have anything to support my claim Islam is to blame. I posted a link showing Al Qaeda took respondsibilityfor 9/11

Al Qaeda is not a sect of the Muslim religion. Al Qaeda is a network of groups doing the bidding of a few leaders looking to acquire power. Their primary means is by infiltrating the different sects of Islam (Wahabi, Sunni, Shia, etc.) and recruiting in those cultural communities. Bin Laden and Al Zawahiri's strategy is to use Islam as a cover much in the same way as the IRA used Irish Nationalism and Catholicism as covers.

Really?

The Rise of al-Qaeda
After his expulsion from Saudi Arabia, bin Laden established headquarters for al-Qaeda in Khartoum, Sudan. The first actions of al-Qaeda against American interests were attacks on U.S. servicemen in Somalia. A string of terrorist actions suspected to have been orchestrated by al-Qaeda followed (see sidebar), and in August 1996 bin Laden issued a "Declaration of War" against the U.S.

Al-Qaeda also worked to forge alliances with other radical groups. In February 1998, bin Laden announced an alliance of terrorist organizations—the "International Islamic Front for Jihad Against the Jews and Crusaders"—that included the Egyptian al-Gama'at al-Islamiyya, the Egyptian Islamic Jihad, the Harakat ul-Ansar, and other groups.

In 1994 Sudan—under pressure from Saudi Arabia and the U.S.—expelled bin Laden, who moved his base of operations to Afghanistan. Bin Laden was the "guest" of the Taliban until the U.S. drove them from power in Nov. 2001. Al-Qaeda set up terrorist training camps in the war-torn nation, as it had in Sudan.

Read more: Al-Qaeda — Infoplease.com Al-Qaeda — Infoplease.com

Really?

In an al-Qaeda house in Afghanistan, New York Times reporters found a brief statement of the “Goals and Objectives of Jihad”:

■Establishing the rule of God on earth
■Attaining martyrdom in the cause of God
■Purification of the ranks of Islam from the elements of depravity
Al-Qaida

REALLY???????

Last edited:
C

That is your opinion that I don't have anything to support my claim Islam is to blame. I posted a link showing Al Qaeda took respondsibilityfor 9/11

I explained why your link wasn't evidence of your claim but keep living in your fantasy.

C

I explained why your link wasn't evidence of your claim but keep living in your fantasy.

Read my last reply.

C

Read my last reply.

I hope you are a yoga master because that kind of stretching can be dangerous.

Set aside the fact it is as stoopid to blame 9/11 on Islam as it is to blame Smith & Wesson for the latest lone gun shooter rampage. The far right is infamous for both real and false flag political attacks. A few false flags that come to mind are the college kid who claimed to get jumped by "Liberals" and beaten up, a young woman claimed to be attacked and have a "B" carved into her face (backwards too!), and people getting attacked in NOLA simply for wearing pro-Palin buttons.

When will this happen with the new NYC Mosque? The far right is constantly preaching about the "dangers" of Islam and by golly if people won't wake up and realize those fears are to be respected then someone will have to take the necessary steps.

One of two things, or both, are going to happen:

Someone will do an actual attack in NYC and try to make it look like Muslims did it or there will be an actual attack on the Mosque itself and when the perp(s) are caught there will be no shortage of Nationalists lauding their actions. Why? The only people who resort to violence as a means of problem solving have already proven to be dumbasses and those who hold the conviction but lack the courage to act will live out their fantasies through the sick actions of others.

Someone's already DONE that...

Don't WE, the USA, empower AND train folks in Muslim countries? Arm them?

I stand SO Corrected on my bullshit post about hating Muslims.

It isn't them, and it never was.

They're being played just as much as ANY of us...

RE: The Rest Of Your Post

Yes. I'm afraid of what all of this is doing to us, and how it's making us even have to be crosswise with Each Other, to the point that we lose control, at times, and lash out,

and it's approaching the critical mass of violence against each other.

I've thought about a lot of things, and lived a lot of places ~ Japan, Morocco, CALIFORNIA, just to name a few ~

and folks are folks. My neighbors have NEVER felt the need to kill me, or try to hurt me.

If anything, they go out of their way to be good neighbors, just like I do.

And perhaps that's the saddest lie of all that we've fallen for ~

because we DO love each other, and we DO care,

but to hear tell, we're all just Too Different to ever be able to Get Along With Each Other.

We can get along; we DO get along. As long as no one is making our differences the issue, and we're allowed to see our sameness. (There's a better word for that, but it escapes me at the moment)

And your point would be? oh and no they d not serve the same God. Christian and Jew Maybe but not muslim. They all three might serve a one figure God but they are not the same.

But your point does not negate the fact that 9/11 was done in the name of religion.

All three religions worship the same God.

So why do they fight so much?

that is a joke that catholics and protistants have a historic appreciation for.

Forum List

Back