Palin Endorsement Success

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
It appears the "Palin Factor" is legit.

Nearly two-thirds of Palin's endorsements have gone on to succeed in 26 contested primary elections so far - and these victories are far-ranging throughout the country.

Palin Endorsements Tracker - The Washington Post

Contrast that to Obama's far more dismal endorsement record and fellow Democrats running away from an Obama endorsement...

Democrats up for reelection are not only running against a GOP opponent. They are running from President Obama.
The President's latest two fundraising trips put the spotlight on what will happen more and more this election season: some Democrats simply do not want to be seen with a President whose job approval rating has sunk 30 points, to 43%, since he took office. He is suffering from low ratings even in states he carried in the 2008 election.

When Obama landed in Atlanta earlier this month, former Gov. Roy Barnes, who wants his old job back, was nowhere near the airport. Barnes was campaigning in Southern Georgia, 100 miles away. His campaign manager said he did not have time to travel to Atlanta and be seen with the President. By the way, Obama's job approval Georgia is 41%.

Democrats Running from President Obama - HUMAN EVENTS

I guess this is why liberals hate Palin so much. I can understand being against her personally for some reason but how can anyone be against lower taxes and freedom to make your own decisions.... I just don't get it.

Wat. Nearly two thirds?

61% is not nearly two thirds.

If 26 is 61%, then it implies that there were 42 candidates in all. To reach 66%, 28 candidates would have to win.

I believe a difference of two candidates could be classified as "nearly."

On another note, I don't believe Palin had much to do with these candidates winning. She believes one set of things, and she picks candidates accordingly. Luckily (for her) the attributes which she looks for are also qualities looked for by Republican, Independent and--in some primaries--Democrat voters.

On another note, I don't believe Palin had much to do with these candidates winning. She believes one set of things, and she picks candidates accordingly. Luckily (for her) the attributes which she looks for are also qualities looked for by Republican, Independent and--in some primaries--Democrat voters.

Well there is the obvious, doesn't hurt that several of the candidates she endorsed were establishment candidates anyway.

It appears the "Palin Factor" is legit.

Nearly two-thirds of Palin's endorsements have gone on to succeed in 26 contested primary elections so far - and these victories are far-ranging throughout the country.

Palin Endorsements Tracker - The Washington Post

Contrast that to Obama's far more dismal endorsement record and fellow Democrats running away from an Obama endorsement...

Democrats up for reelection are not only running against a GOP opponent. They are running from President Obama.
The President's latest two fundraising trips put the spotlight on what will happen more and more this election season: some Democrats simply do not want to be seen with a President whose job approval rating has sunk 30 points, to 43%, since he took office. He is suffering from low ratings even in states he carried in the 2008 election.

When Obama landed in Atlanta earlier this month, former Gov. Roy Barnes, who wants his old job back, was nowhere near the airport. Barnes was campaigning in Southern Georgia, 100 miles away. His campaign manager said he did not have time to travel to Atlanta and be seen with the President. By the way, Obama's job approval Georgia is 41%.

Democrats Running from President Obama - HUMAN EVENTS

Caribou Barbie has endorsed Sharron Angle, who will lose when it counts. In fact, more than half of her endorsements have been in primaries, and those candidates now trail in the polling for the "real" vote. How is this a sign of legitimacy?

I heard she's actually 10 and 10.

And that Romney, the next GOP nominee btw, barring unforeseen cataclysms,

has a better endorsement record than she does.

I'm not surprised that dullards are swayed by their queen, Sarah Palin. It doesn't mean that she has a clue.

Some years ago to make a point, Michael Moore legally registered a Ficus plant on the ballot against lazy incumbents and in many cases the Ficus plant got more votes. There are a lot of stupid people out there who are easily swayed by appearance without substance and those are the type that gravitate towards people like Sarah Palin.

maybe palin should just bribe the opponents of her candidates like barry does.

I'm not surprised that dullards are swayed by their queen, Sarah Palin. It doesn't mean that she has a clue.

Some years ago to make a point, Michael Moore legally registered a Ficus plant on the ballot against lazy incumbents and in many cases the Ficus plant got more votes. There are a lot of stupid people out there who are easily swayed by appearance without substance and those are the type that gravitate towards people like Sarah Palin.

appearance without substance? maybe the ability to read a teleprompter well? catchy slogans?

sounds oddly familiar...

The ficus plant also did far less damage to the economy that Obama and the Dems did

If your opinion is, truly, people are stupid if they vote for a politician who is 'appearance without substance.' Then if you have ever voted, you are part of that class of "stupid people."

It didn't work here. Clint Didier didn't even make it past the primaries. Obama showed up on tuesday, and Patty Murray won the primary. Dino Rossi was the closest, but was still about 170,000 votes behind her.
Palin even "called" people the weekend before, but was no help at all for Didier.

Well there is the obvious, doesn't hurt that several of the candidates she endorsed were establishment candidates anyway.

Proof is the Tea party Candidate in my district, she endorsed him in May, and I don't think it helped him one bit.

appearance without substance? maybe the ability to read a teleprompter well? catchy slogans?

sounds oddly familiar...

I think you meant telePALMTER? And as for catchy slogans? "You betcha!"

2010-02-07-palincrib.jpg

Last edited:

sounds oddly familiar...
I guess you would rather have them write on their hand. The first time was funny, the second time was hilarious.

sounds oddly familiar...

I think you meant telePALMTER? And as for catchy slogans? "You betcha!"

2010-02-07-palincrib.jpg

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1902-avatar20296-9-gif.jpg

Forum List

Back