How long does the average poster continue to post on a message board?

Well now I know how long the average troll continues to rant in a thread titled How long does the average poster continue to post on a message board?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
And thank you for neg repping me shattered... er, DIS. I guess standing up for yourself and telling the truth is something you DON'T admire.

And why don't we take a look at YOUR infamous career, shall we TOOTS? How about you start by telling us all why you got KICKED OFF MOD here? Was is because of your CAUSTIC nature? Piss too many people off did ya? You're meaner'n a fuckin' wounded rattle snake shattered. Always have been, and everyone knows it. All someone has to do is take a look at that SULLEN look on your face in your profile. It speaks volumes. More time than not all you've ever got to add is some smart ass remark. Good going girl. You're a great example for all of us to follow.... ppphht.... :lol:

Last edited:
And thank you for neg repping me shattered... er, DIS. I guess standing up for yourself and telling the truth is something you DON'T admire.

And why don't we take a look at YOUR infamous career, shall we TOOTS? How about you start by telling us all why you got KICKED OFF MOD here? Was is because of your CAUSTIC nature? Piss too many people off did ya? You're meaner a fuckin' wounded rattle snake shattered. Always have been, and everyone knows it. More time than not all you've ever got to add is some smart ass remark. Good going girl. You're a great example for all of us to follow.... ppphht.... :lol:

Actually, I didn't get "kicked off" as you'd like to think. I decided babysitting was no fun.

Like to try again?

And why don't we take a look at YOUR infamous career, shall we TOOTS? How about you start by telling us all why you got KICKED OFF MOD here? Was is because of your CAUSTIC nature? Piss too many people off did ya? You're meaner a fuckin' wounded rattle snake shattered. Always have been, and everyone knows it. More time than not all you've ever got to add is some smart ass remark. Good going girl. You're a great example for all of us to follow.... ppphht.... :lol:

Actually, I didn't get "kicked off" as you'd like to think. I decided babysitting was no fun.

Like to try again?

Oh come now shattered, if I got kicked off then so did you. You like those lies, own 'em girl. :eusa_whistle:

Like to try again?

Oh come now shattered, if I got kicked off then so did you. You like those lies, own 'em girl. :eusa_whistle:

Hey, your reason for removal came right from the horses mouth... In my case, you know where the horse is. Go for it.

In the mean time, I have a suitcase to pack, so have no more time for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Like to try again?

Hey, your reason for removal came right from the horses mouth... In my case, you know where the horse is. Go for it.

The horse in my case is a liar, and I'll call him that to his face. I doubt the admin of this board wants that sort of thing here though. I stepped down because I wanted LN to remove her burning American flag avatar and was over ruled. You know that too. Why you continue to lie is beyond me. I mean I know you hate me, but it's ridiculous.

Your mouth got you in trouble as a mod.

Last edited:
Well if you knew a fraction as much as you thought you did ienstein, you'd know that I was HERE before I was THERE. Get your facts straight before you take a crack at me chump. Regardless, yes, the 'other' board, where you regularly got your ass handed to you so you tucked tail and ran.

:eusa_whistle:

I know, but the only reason you came back was because you got your arse perma banned from there. The reason I 'left' was because I handed that Jesus Freak Retard Drain (no, not a typo), is arse on a plate, so he perma banned me. However, I have been back there under another name for the best part of 18 months, but only made a couple of posts. Last looked in about 4 months ago. Not much happening there....

Well if you knew a fraction as much as you thought you did ienstein, you'd know that I was HERE before I was THERE. Get your facts straight before you take a crack at me chump. Regardless, yes, the 'other' board, where you regularly got your ass handed to you so you tucked tail and ran.

:eusa_whistle:

I know, but the only reason you came back was because you got your arse perma banned from there. The reason I 'left' was because I handed that Jesus Freak Retard Drain (no, not a typo), is arse on a plate, so he perma banned me. However, I have been back there under another name for the best part of 18 months, but only made a couple of posts. Last looked in about 4 months ago. Not much happening there....

Well, you can keep telling that lie if you want, I can't stop you from lying anymore than I can stop the sun from shining. Yes I'm spending more time here than before, but the way you make it sound, I hadn't visited here in years, and that's just not true. I checked in here regularly. I saw a ton of rabid, new liberals and most of the time choose not to post, but I was here. I had a friend I told about the other board and he signed up. After he let me read something that was written over there on his computer, I PM'd the owner, and he immediately perma banned my friend, just for letting me use his PM. No warning to not do that again, just perma ban. No wonder the place doesn't grow with that kind crap going on.

I see we feel similarly about darin. I have no problem with his religion, but he is a manipulative little shit. He banned glockmail because glock bested him in a discussion about rotary engines. He then began a campaign to FORCE people to start using multi quote, and would go around the board combining posts and reducing people's post count. Thing about that was he did it more to some than others. He cherry picked members, which included me. I brought it up to the owners attention and he was told to knock it off. He then had a hissy fit and left the board. Now he's wormed his way back in once again as admin over there. Just goes to show how peculiarly bipolar dysfunction can effect someone.

Last edited:
hhhmmmm...Shoggie got a date....hhhhmmmm, interesting....
I wanna hear more too. Not sure if his advice referred to his dating a maude at his other board or him dating someone here while he was a mod. :lol:

Anybody know anything?

Wait just one second hand smoke minute...............

Shogun used to be a mod HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

I wanna hear more too. Not sure if his advice referred to his dating a maude at his other board or him dating someone here while he was a mod. :lol:

Anybody know anything?

You didn't know?

You didn't know?

How would I know? I just joined in June. I just don't see him as the mod type, I wonder why.................. :eusa_whistle:

How would I know? I just joined in June. I just don't see him as the mod type, I wonder why.................. :eusa_whistle:

It was before my time here also. But he's mentioned it a few times. Apparently he resigned so that he could go full blast after Tardo Sarge. Don't know if he meant that as in message board debate or if that was the dating snafu he warned us to avoid.

Shogun was a mod here about 2 years ago. He was as good a mod as anyone else. For some reason, I'm thinking it was someone other than RGS he went after. He CHOSE to step down.

His ability or lack thereof to be a moderator in members' opinions is a CLOSED topic for discussion. There is no open season on former moderators here.

A lot of people don't post beyond an introduction, as that allows them to view much of the board to which they registered. Regular posters post for 2 -3 years until they tire of the board in question. Some longtermers will stick with a board, because they either have some power over it or have no other life but the board in question.

Get a life, I say!

Jaundiced point of view. Ever occur to you some stay on the same board simply because they like that board? Or is the obviously simple explanation too much of a concept to grasp?

And why don't we take a look at YOUR infamous career, shall we TOOTS? How about you start by telling us all why you got KICKED OFF MOD here? Was is because of your CAUSTIC nature? Piss too many people off did ya? You're meaner'n a fuckin' wounded rattle snake shattered. Always have been, and everyone knows it. All someone has to do is take a look at that SULLEN look on your face in your profile. It speaks volumes. More time than not all you've ever got to add is some smart ass remark. Good going girl. You're a great example for all of us to follow.... ppphht.... :lol:

Like to try again?

Like to try again?

Like to try again?

In the mean time, I have a suitcase to pack, so have no more time for you.

The horse in my case is a liar, and I'll call him that to his face. I doubt the admin of this board wants that sort of thing here though. I stepped down because I wanted LN to remove her burning American flag avatar and was over ruled. You know that too. Why you continue to lie is beyond me. I mean I know you hate me, but it's ridiculous.

Your mouth got you in trouble as a mod.

BOTH OF YOU knock this shit off. Geez. Fact is BOTH OF YOU are going for blood, and BOTH OF YOU are incorrect in your accusations.

PR quit as mod at the other board over the burning flag avatar incident. We were ALL still there when it happened.

Dis quit as mod here. I did NOT can her, nor did I ask her to quit.

How long have we all known each other? Since 2002-2003? I'd swear you two are brother and sister.

Who was mod where and for how long and why they are no longer isn't a topic for discussion in a public forum on this board. The inner-politics of other message boards' staffs are ALSO not a topic for discussion in a public forum on this board.

I can't believe I just scanned through this lame fucking thread after finding my name dropped.... and THIS is the apex of total fucking lameness I see. Come on, people. Who gives a fuck who was the original USMB members and mods? WE are not fucking vampires here. Well, some of you do suck but you know what i'm saying.

LAME-O.

Shogun was a mod here about 2 years ago. He was as good a mod as anyone else. For some reason, I'm thinking it was someone other than RGS he went after. He CHOSE to step down.

His ability or lack thereof to be a moderator in members' opinions is a CLOSED topic for discussion. There is no open season on former moderators here.

I'm sure he was an excellent mod. I was only repeating what he himself said about stepping down.

I can't believe I just scanned through this lame fucking thread after finding my name dropped.... and THIS is the apex of total fucking lameness I see. Come on, people. Who gives a fuck who was the original USMB members and mods? WE are not fucking vampires here. Well, some of you do suck but you know what i'm saying.

LAME-O.
LOL!

I haven't been here as long as manicotti and Ravioli and that's all that matters to me. :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back