How long does the average poster continue to post on a message board?

I thought you posted here because you got your sorry arse perma banned from the "other" board...

That aside, my first postings were on the CNN boards, which were closed, then another board that had financial probs. The last board I was on before this one is still going, but went from about 50 regular posters down to about a dozen...

Well if you knew a fraction as much as you thought you did ienstein, you'd know that I was HERE before I was THERE. Get your facts straight before you take a crack at me chump. Regardless, yes, the 'other' board, where you regularly got your ass handed to you so you tucked tail and ran.

:eusa_whistle:

I think what he's saying, in a not so subtle manner, is yes, you were here before you were there because there didn't exist yet. When there was created, you went there until you got permanately banned, at which point you then "chose" to come back here because "here" is all that's left (and your in-between board which was self-created took a flop).

Well, first "he thinks," and now "you think." How UNimpressive, because what NEITHER of you realise is, "I NEVER LEFT HERE." I've been a constant, posting member since the time you see I joined, which is CONSIDERABLY longer than YOU.

In any case... who the fuck cares? You got a problem with how long people are members of this board, or how often they visit, you going to JUDGE people on some unwritten rule you've conjured up about how long someones been here?

Last edited:
Well if you knew a fraction as much as you thought you did ienstein, you'd know that I was HERE before I was THERE. Get your facts straight before you take a crack at me chump. Regardless, yes, the 'other' board, where you regularly got your ass handed to you so you tucked tail and ran.

:eusa_whistle:

I think what he's saying, in a not so subtle manner, is yes, you were here before you were there because there didn't exist yet. When there was created, you went there until you got permanately banned, at which point you then "chose" to come back here because "here" is all that's left (and your in-between board which was self-created took a flop).

Well, first "he thinks," and now "you think." How UNimpressive, because what NEITHER of you realise is, "I NEVER LEFT HERE." I've been a constant, posting member since the time you see I joined, which is CONSIDERABLY longer than YOU.

In any case... who the fuck cares? You got a problem with how long people are members of this board, or how often the visit, you going to JUDGE people on some unwritten rule you've conjured up about how long someones been here? Better start with yourself. I've got a hell of a lot more seniority here than you do.

Sorry, toots.. It's now you that looks like the idiot. Your "seniority" is a whopping 4 months, and you have not been a "constant" anything - you didn't skulk your ass back here til you got perm. banned, and your own board flopped.

I'm just saying, if you're going to tell it like it is, tell ALL of it like it is; not just what you think makes you sound all important...

In any case... who the fuck cares? You got a problem with how long people are members of this board, or how often the visit, you going to JUDGE people on some unwritten rule you've conjured up about how long someones been here? Better start with yourself. I've got a hell of a lot more seniority here than you do.

Sorry, toots.. It's now you that looks like the idiot. Your "seniority" is a whopping 4 months, and you have not been a "constant" anything - you didn't skulk your ass back here til you got perm. banned, and your own board flopped.

I'm just saying, if you're going to tell it like it is, tell ALL of it like it is; not just what you think makes you sound all important...

Well, slacker, you're not only talkin' a load of shit, but you're showing just how stupid you are on top of it. You're saying the difference in time from *MAY 2004* to * NOV 2008* is FOUR MONTHS???!!!.... WHAT A FUCKIN' IDIOT!!!!!!... :lol: TOOTS... :lol:

Try and act cool and talk your shit and what happens? You make yourself look like a MORON.... :lol: ... :lol: ... :lol:

Here's a tip for ya TOOTS... give it a rest... get some air... :lol:

Last edited:

Well, slacker, you're not only talkin' a load of shit, but you're showing just how stupid you are on top of it. You're saying the difference in time from *MAY 2004* to * NOV 2008* is four months.... WHAT A FUCKIN' IDIOT... :lol: TOOTS... :lol:

Try and act cool and talk your shit and what happens? You make yourself look like a MORON.... :lol: ... :lol: ... :lol:

LMAO. Had you been such a "constant", you'd realize the name change, eh, Captain Sharp? (pay attention to the post count - kind of impossible to get THAT in 2 months, huh?) Try early Oct. 2004, eh? Why do you think I know so much? (Oh, and you can trace THIS name back to 2002 where you, Gunny, and I were all members).. Next?

Now who looks like the idiot?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if anyone had compiled stats on how long the average person stays interested in a message board? I wonder if number of posts per day is related to length of time one remains a member?

I've been here long enough to see some people come and go, others take extended breaks, still others post regularly for years.

What do you think? What keeps you coming back and what makes you lose interest? How long do you expect to stay?

Being well above average I don't pay attention to minor details such as this. :eusa_whistle:

Well, slacker, you're not only talkin' a load of shit, but you're showing just how stupid you are on top of it. You're saying the difference in time from *MAY 2004* to * NOV 2008* is four months.... WHAT A FUCKIN' IDIOT... :lol: TOOTS... :lol:

LMAO. Had you been such a "constant", you'd realize the name change, eh, Captain Sharp? (pay attention to the post count - kind of impossible to get THAT in 2 months, huh?) Try early Oct. 2004, eh? Why do you think I know so much?

Oh I see... I should have consulted my CRYSTAL BALL... :lol:

YOU still look like an idiot, like it's my job to HACK the board just to keep track of WHO YOU ARE... :rofl:

And I wouldn't brag about having 14,000+ posts. It only shows you have considerable time on your hands to sit in front of a computer, either at home or at work, and post on here. Well sorry, but I have a life. I have other things to do than sit here and listen to gas bags like you. Evidently you don't. Get a life.

Last edited:

LMAO. Had you been such a "constant", you'd realize the name change, eh, Captain Sharp? (pay attention to the post count - kind of impossible to get THAT in 2 months, huh?) Try early Oct. 2004, eh? Why do you think I know so much?

YOU still look like an idiot, like it's my job to HACK the board just to keep track of WHO YOU ARE... :rofl:

And I wouldn't brag about having 14,000+ posts. It only shows you have considerable time on your hands to sit in front of a computer, either at home or at work, and post on here. Well sorry, but I have a life. I have other things to do other than sit here and listen to gas bags like you. Evidently you don't. Get a life.

LMAO. Or, you're not quite as much of a "constant", and entitled to "seniority rep" as you'd like people to believe. In fact, you've been a constant more in the last month than you have the last 2 years. So, Grump isn't as far off the mark as you'd have people believe.

But, a stellar attempt at blowing hot air into that currently under-indulged, and feeling neglected ego of yours.

And I wouldn't brag about having 14,000+ posts. It only shows you have considerable time on your hands to sit in front of a computer, either at home or at work, and post on here. Well sorry, but I have a life. I have other things to do other than sit here and listen to gas bags like you. Evidently you don't. Get a life.

LMAO. Or, you're not quite as much of a "constant", and entitled to "seniority rep" as you'd like people to believe. In fact, you've been a constant more in the last month than you have the last 2 years. So, Grump isn't as far off the mark as you'd have people believe.

But, a stellar attempt at blowing hot air into that currently under-indulged, and feeling neglected ego of yours.

Well, you'll get over the fact that I have seniority on you sooner or later... or not... in the meantime, I'm enjoying the hell otta knowing it bothers the FUCK out of you... because frankly, whether or not someone lives on this board as you do or not is a truly TIVIAL point. I've been a member of seven boards. Still a member of some, banned from others, and two just gave up on. But really... WHO IN THE FUCK CARES???!!! WHAT IS THE POINT???!!! Can you really obsess on something so trivial?!

I mean it man... you REALLY need to get a life... you're making yourself look extremely petty... :lol:

Last edited:
Well, you'll get over the fact that I have seniority on you sooner or later... in the meantime, I'm enjoying the hell otta knowing it bothers the FUCK out of you... :lol:

Who is that you're talking to?

Sounds like Shogun in drag. Or maybe his mod date. :lol:

Last edited:

Well, you'll get over the fact that I have seniority on you sooner or later... in the meantime, I'm enjoying the hell otta knowing it bothers the FUCK out of you... :lol:

Doesn't bother me in the least.. I simply thought it was amusing that you thought you could start to pound on Grump, because nobody was around that "knew better". For MY efforts, I got to watch you backpedal, and fast, when I laid out the ACTUAL turn of events (leaving out some rather embarrassing tidbits as well)...

Face it.. You just got YOUR ass handed to you by a girl.

Edit: Good of you to scramble back and edit that post while I replied to the original. Pathetic attempt to make yourself look like the victor? LMAO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Next, I trust you'll follow true to form, and I'll get labled as a useless Liberal c*nt, and wander off on one of your verbal tirades, as usually happens when things don't go quite your way?

Someone that enjoys their name implying that they're someone known to be a smartass.

Doesn't bother me in the least.. I simply thought it was amusing that you thought you could start to pound on Grump, because nobody was around that "knew better". For MY efforts, I got to watch you backpedal, and fast, when I laid out the ACTUAL turn of events (leaving out some rather embarrassing tidbits as well)...

Edit: Good of you to scramble back and edit that post while I replied to the original. Pathetic attempt to make yourself look like the victor? LMAO.

Aaah... grump started on me... TOOTS.. not the other way around. And yes, it does bother you. You can hide some things but not jealousy. And grump is a big boy and doesn't need people with nose problems like you to stick it in their business.

But I don't know what's more pathetic, you being jealous of me having been a member here longer than you, or you obsessing on when I've been logged on here or not. Both are such petty things. You truly are a pathetic person, and need no one to make you look like a fool. You do an outstanding job of it all by yourself.

Now maybe you should lay off the vodka and Quaaludes for the rest of the night, because your delirium has taken over. Take a break and get back in touch with reality. You need it. The only ass you've handled is that fat thing you're sitting on 24/7.

Next, I trust you'll follow true to form, and I'll get labled as a useless Liberal c*nt, and wander off on one of your verbal tirades, as usually happens when things don't go quite your way?

You're such a queen in your own mind aren't you... you think you're so important... well... TOOTS... you're not. I spar with you only because I'm bored. Other than that, I couldn't care less one way or the other about you or what you think or say. It's pure entertainment.

Someone that enjoys their name implying that they're someone known to be a smartass.

Aaah... grump started on me... TOOTS.. not the other way around. And yes, it does bother you. You can hide some things but not jealousy. And grump is a big boy and doesn't need people with nose problems like you to stick it in their business.

But I don't know what's more pathetic, you being jealous of me having been a member here longer than you, or you obsessing on when I've been logged on here or not. Both are such petty things. You truly are a pathetic person, and need no one to make you look like a fool. You do an outstanding job of it all by yourself.

Now maybe you should lay off the vodka and Quaaludes for the rest of the night, because your delirium has taken over. Take a break and get back in touch with reality. You need it. The only ass you've handled is that fat thing you're sitting on 24/7.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: You're such a lying sack of shit... Grump didn't start on you - merely corrected an untruth..

Trust me.. You don't really want to carry this out.. We'd have to cover all of your instability, and anger management problems dating as far back as I can remember which is 2002.

Forum List

Back