How long does the average poster continue to post on a message board?

BOTH OF YOU knock this shit off. Geez. Fact is BOTH OF YOU are going for blood, and BOTH OF YOU are incorrect in your accusations.

PR quit as mod at the other board over the burning flag avatar incident. We were ALL still there when it happened.

Dis quit as mod here. I did NOT can her, nor did I ask her to quit.

How long have we all known each other? Since 2002-2003? I'd swear you two are brother and sister.

Who was mod where and for how long and why they are no longer isn't a topic for discussion in a public forum on this board. The inner-politics of other message boards' staffs are ALSO not a topic for discussion in a public forum on this board.

Once again *I* didn't *start* it, but I damn sure thank you Gunny for putting an end to it.

Some boards I post on for 2 yrs or so, get bored with them and find other boards to replace them. The one board I've been on the longest(4yrs), I am kinda getting bored w/ that one too, but I still consider it my favorite board. I ebb and flow on all my message boards. Sometimes I'm a post whore, other times I'm as quiet as a church mouse.

A lot of people don't post beyond an introduction, as that allows them to view much of the board to which they registered. Regular posters post for 2 -3 years until they tire of the board in question. Some longtermers will stick with a board, because they either have some power over it or have no other life but the board in question.

Get a life, I say!

Jaundiced point of view. Ever occur to you some stay on the same board simply because they like that board? Or is the obviously simple explanation too much of a concept to grasp?

Semper Fi, bro. No disagreement here.

Forum List

Back