How long does the average poster continue to post on a message board?

I was on my last board for a handful of years.. But, it was more local and it was fun to talk shit with people who I could literally go drink a beer with later on. Word of advice concerning my departure: Never date a mod. NEVER.

I was on my last board for a handful of years.. But, it was more local and it was fun to talk shit with people who I could literally go drink a beer with later on. Word of advice concerning my departure: Never date a mod. NEVER.

Probably good advice. :lol:

Been here a long time, almost since the beginning. I stay because places like this are a good place to get your opinion out. I love it when I say something that upsets the liberals. It makes my day, so I keep posting. I'll probably be here until they either perma ban me or I die. :D

Been here a long time, almost since the beginning. I stay because places like this are a good place to get your opinion out. I love it when I say something that upsets the liberals. It makes my day, so I keep posting. I'll probably be here until they either perma ban me or I die. :D

I thought you posted here because you got your sorry arse perma banned from the "other" board...:cool::eusa_whistle:

That aside, my first postings were on the CNN boards, which were closed, then another board that had financial probs. The last board I was on before this one is still going, but went from about 50 regular posters down to about a dozen...

I wanna hear more too. Not sure if his advice referred to his dating a maude at his other board or him dating someone here while he was a mod. :lol:

Anybody know anything?

Wait just one second hand smoke minute...............

Shogun used to be a mod HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

You didn't know?

How would I know? I just joined in June. I just don't see him as the mod type, I wonder why.................. :eusa_whistle:

How would I know? I just joined in June. I just don't see him as the mod type, I wonder why.................. :eusa_whistle:

It was before my time here also. But he's mentioned it a few times. Apparently he resigned so that he could go full blast after Tardo Sarge. Don't know if he meant that as in message board debate or if that was the dating snafu he warned us to avoid.

I thought you posted here because you got your sorry arse perma banned from the "other" board...

That aside, my first postings were on the CNN boards, which were closed, then another board that had financial probs. The last board I was on before this one is still going, but went from about 50 regular posters down to about a dozen...

Well if you knew a fraction as much as you thought you did ienstein, you'd know that I was HERE before I was THERE. Get your facts straight before you take a crack at me chump. Regardless, yes, the 'other' board, where you regularly got your ass handed to you so you tucked tail and ran.

:eusa_whistle:

I thought you posted here because you got your sorry arse perma banned from the "other" board...

Well if you knew a fraction as much as you thought you did ienstein, you'd know that I was HERE before I was THERE. Get your facts straight before you take a crack at me chump. Regardless, yes, the 'other' board, where you regularly got your ass handed to you so you tucked tail and ran.

:eusa_whistle:

I think what he's saying, in a not so subtle manner, is yes, you were here before you were there because there didn't exist yet. When there was created, you went there until you got permanately banned, at which point you then "chose" to come back here because "here" is all that's left (and your in-between board which was self-created took a flop).

You never know.
Well, I plan to find out. I'm inordinately curious about other people's business. I also have a way of getting people to confide in me. But I never tell secrets so I may not be able to share. Sorry. ;)

A lot of people don't post beyond an introduction, as that allows them to view much of the board to which they registered. Regular posters post for 2 -3 years until they tire of the board in question. Some longtermers will stick with a board, because they either have some power over it or have no other life but the board in question.

Get a life, I say!

A lot of people don't post beyond an introduction, as that allows them to view much of the board to which they registered. Regular posters post for 2 -3 years until they tire of the board in question. Some longtermers will stick with a board, because they either have some power over it or have no other life but the board in question.

Get a life, I say!
It was nice meeting you. Have a good life.

What? Anguille, I didn't follow that one at all. (Post 37)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back