How Long Did It Take You?

well the stock market made 40% in his first year, so thank Jah at least us rich are still getting richer.

The number of millionnaires in the US rose 15% in 2009, to 4.7 miillion. Those millionnaires hold 55% of all U.S. wealth. I wonder when they intend to start doing something about unemployment.

I don't think the unemployment ratre umong us millionaires is high at all.

They're the ones who are supposed to be investing in America to kick start the economy, meaning expanding businesses here. At least that's what all the conservatives say. The gubmit can't create jobs; only the private sector can. So...why don't they?

How long after the election did it take you to realize that things had gone
to hell in America?

It took me exactly 1 day! I suspected it all along but the truth came
home to roost during his first day in office.

You're kinda slow. I realized it January 21, 2001.

I realized it 11/5/2000

Ya...but....we weren't quite sure who was going to be occupying the White House at that point....:eusa_whistle:

Your partisan hackery requires you to see everything in terms of political parties. It has blinded you to the fact that I said NOTHING about REPUBLICANS. I was speaking of CONSERVATIVES.

Conservatives don't believe that individuals should have the freedom to not go to work. This is consistent with their historical support for slavery

Bullshit. They believe that individuals are free to suffer the consequences of their choices.

Conservatives think there should be consequences for making a decision any citizen should be free to make. They love it when their nanny state govt butts into people's lives and tries to force them to do the right thing

Well...at least you got one thing going for you....
sanjaya-malakar.jpg

The number of millionnaires in the US rose 15% in 2009, to 4.7 miillion. Those millionnaires hold 55% of all U.S. wealth. I wonder when they intend to start doing something about unemployment.

I don't think the unemployment ratre umong us millionaires is high at all.

They're the ones who are supposed to be investing in America to kick start the economy, meaning expanding businesses here. At least that's what all the conservatives say. The gubmit can't create jobs; only the private sector can. So...why don't they?

Because, conservatives don't believe their own lies. That's why they tell us that business owners create jobs, but when it's inconvenient, they forget all about that and whine "It's not their job to create jobs.

They run away from their own ideas. There's nothing more cowardly than someone who runs from their own ideas simply to win an internet argument

Some of you forgetting the point that federal employees doing a job like air traffic are not the same as joe auto worker...

If an air traffic controller screws up or isn't there planes can crash and people can die.. if a auto worker screws up or isn't there a car isn't made.. thats it.... Not the same thing at all and not held by the same rules or regulations accordingly..

I was a regular Federal employee for 19 years and now I'm a contractor doing the same job.. If i decide i want more money or have a grievance i do not have the option to go on strike legally. If I do so anyway I am effectively saying that my personal needs or problems must forgo those of the government and country.. Not our problems as a country or whole of society but my own or others similar to me... That cannot happen for a functional government and moreover cannot happen in a situation where lives are in danger...

This was not about unions it was about power over the government by the unions and they lost...

IOW, you are fine with forcing free citizens into service of the nanny state govt against their will. That's not too statist

What the fuck are talking about??? Do you have a clue about anything you are rambling about?

healthcare, the biggest ,most inclusive and expensive government takeover in the history of the country.. A liberal baby...

Social security, welfare, etc etc...

Gimme a break and go get a book to read...

Your partisan hackery requires you to see everything in terms of political parties. It has blinded you to the fact that I said NOTHING about REPUBLICANS. I was speaking of CONSERVATIVES.

Conservatives don't believe that individuals should have the freedom to not go to work. This is consistent with their historical support for slavery

Are you retarded?

You just tried to associate slavery with conservatives in your last post and now you claim it has nothing to do with party?

Boy are you dumb!! I'll repeat, and maybe for once you'll read something and understand what it says:

It does NOT say "conservatives have nothing do with the GOP"

Maybe it was the voices in your head that said that

ok then you can stop associating republicans with conservatives....

Anyhow, it was never the 'Conservative' Republicans but rather mostly Democrats who historically supported slavery. And they still do by approving more and more entitlements and other means to keep one part of society dependent on government and forcing the rest of society to support the others in the manner to which they have become accustomed. Is not the definition of slavery involuntary servitude to others?

Conservatives believe in feeding the hungry, sheltering the homeless, healing the sick etc. maybe more than liberals because conservatives more often see that as their personal responsibility and not that of government while liberals are very VERY generous and compassionate - with other people's money.

But you're right that it is a conservative principle that people should absolutely suffer the consequences of the choices they make. And if people choose not to go to work, that should be their choice and no conservative is going to say that it isn't. But they should not have any means to demand that others pay or compensate them for that choice.

How long after the election did it take you to realize that things had gone
to hell in America?

It took me exactly 1 day! I suspected it all along but the truth came
home to roost during his first day in office.

His first memo- day one- See how it starts:

For Immediate Release January 21, 2009

January 21, 2009
MEMORANDUM FOR THE HEADS OF EXECUTIVE DEPARTMENTS AND AGENCIES
SUBJECT: Freedom of Information Act

"A democracy requires accountability, and accountability requires
transparency.

what? His first official 2 words in office, and this idiot thinks he has
been elected to run a democracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fool doesn't even know America is a Republic?(1)

The last word in his very first sentence is his first printed lie in
office.

He has the balls to talk about transparency-

Besides his actual birth documentation, documentation that remains
concealed for Obama includes kindergarten records, Punahou school
records, Occidental College records, Columbia University records,
Columbia thesis, Harvard Law School records, Harvard Law Review
articles, scholarly articles from the University of Chicago, passport,
medical records, his files from his years as an Illinois state
senator, his Illinois State Bar Association records, any baptism
records, and his adoption records.

What will it take to wake the sheep ?????????

If he starts referring to himself as "His Excellency, President for
Life, Field Marshal Al Hadjii Doctor Barack Hussein Obama Dada,
Conqueror of the Christian Empire in America" -

Will that do it?

385249454v3_225x225_Front_padToS-1.png

(1) http://www.eff.org/files/filenode/foia/2009foia.mem.rel.pdf

After the "election" of Ronald Reagan? When he fired the air traffic controllers.

Dam HUGGY, you really are blind ot reality aren't you...

Why did he fore them? Because they went on strike freezing air travel in the country.. They were essentially federal employees who went on strike to defy a federal law prohibiting them from striking... What the hell did you expect Reagan to do? He did what he had to do and gave them an ultimatum, they defied that and he made good on his threat...

They decided they as a union could command the entire US government, and they were wrong.. If he had knuckled under to them you would call him soft on unions....

People can't have it both ways you want a man who makes tough decisions yet you cry when they make them....

So as a result, we now have air traffic controllers doing the most stressful job in the world, yet are paid a teacher's salary right out of college.

Because, conservatives don't believe their own lies. That's why they tell us that business owners create jobs, but when it's inconvenient, they forget all about that and whine "It's not their job to create jobs.

They run away from their own ideas. There's nothing more cowardly than someone who runs from their own ideas simply to win an internet argument

Could you tell me who creates jobs if it's not business owners?

Why did he fore them? Because they went on strike freezing air travel in the country.. They were essentially federal employees who went on strike to defy a federal law prohibiting them from striking... What the hell did you expect Reagan to do? He did what he had to do and gave them an ultimatum, they defied that and he made good on his threat...

Sorry but your revisionist bullshit is just ignorant.. Lincoln's party freed the slaves and he was a republican... Matter of fact they were the beginnings of the GOP.. And conservatives and liberals of today's standard were non existent..

Stick around long enough, and you'll see some conservatives here who don't think much of Mr. Lincoln either.

Sorry but your revisionist bullshit is just ignorant.. Lincoln's party freed the slaves and he was a republican... Matter of fact they were the beginnings of the GOP.. And conservatives and liberals of today's standard were non existent..

Stick around long enough, and you'll see some conservatives here who don't think much of Mr. Lincoln either.

Exactly why trying to associate slavery to either party or any modern ideology is ignorant..

Exactly why trying to associate slavery to either party or any modern ideology is ignorant..

slavery didn't end simply because we can't physically own people. People make themselves slaves through their own choices.

Are you retarded?

You just tried to associate slavery with conservatives in your last post and now you claim it has nothing to do with party?

Boy are you dumb!! I'll repeat, and maybe for once you'll read something and understand what it says:

It does NOT say "conservatives have nothing do with the GOP"

Maybe it was the voices in your head that said that

ok then you can stop associating republicans with conservatives....

Anyhow, it was never the 'Conservative' Republicans but rather mostly Democrats who historically supported slavery.

Wrong, it was conservatives from both parties who supported slavery

And they still do by approving more and more entitlements and other means to keep one part of society dependent on government and forcing the rest of society to support the others in the manner to which they have become accustomed. Is not the definition of slavery involuntary servitude to others?

Conservatives are the biggest welfare queens in US history. republicans passed the Farm Bill (AKA Welfare for Farmers), Medicare D for Prescriptions (AKA welfare for Big Pharma), and the Energy Act (welfare for Big Oil)

Conservatives believe in feeding the hungry,

BY opposing food stamps

sheltering the homeless,

By opposing housing subsidies

healing the sick etc.

BY suggesting people pay for health care with chickens

But you're right that it is a conservative principle that people should absolutely suffer the consequences of the choices they make. And if people choose not to go to work, that should be their choice and no conservative is going to say that it isn't. But they should not have any means to demand that others pay or compensate them for that choice.

They weren't asking to be paid for going on strike. They wanted better working conditions.

Conservatives don't think slaves have the right to demand better working conditions

Umm the govt buying products?
Tanks, planes, food, weapons, etc?
The only outfits hiring around here are companies that refurbish military hardware.

Medicare and medicaid spending creates tens of thousands of jobs.

the money state and local govt spends on maintenance and operations?

Last edited:
After the "election" of Ronald Reagan? When he fired the air traffic controllers.

They decided they as a union could command the entire US government, and they were wrong.. If he had knuckled under to them you would call him soft on unions....

People can't have it both ways you want a man who makes tough decisions yet you cry when they make them....

So as a result, we now have air traffic controllers doing the most stressful job in the world, yet are paid a teacher's salary right out of college.

Really? well the government disagrees with you..

Air Traffic Controllers
Median annual wages of air traffic controllers in May 2008 were $111,870. The middle 50 percent earned between $71,050 and $143,780. The lowest 10 percent earned less than $45,020, and the highest 10 percent earned more than $161,010. The average annual salary, excluding overtime earnings, for air traffic controllers in the Federal Government—which employs 90 percent of all controllers—was $109,218 in March 2009.

yeah know a lot of Bachelors holders who start out making between $45,020 and $161,010 a year do you??

WOW, some of you really need to lay off the pro-party media a bit...

Umm the govt buying products?
Tanks, planes, food, weapons, etc?
The only outfits hiring around here are companies that refurbish military hardware.

Medicare and medicaid spending creates tens of thousands of jobs.

the money state and local govt spends on maintenance and operations?

So you honestly believe that government creates all the jobs in society? Seriously?

slavery didn't end simply because we can't physically own people. People make themselves slaves through their own choices.

And i implied no such thing.. i said it is impossible to associate slavery with any modern ideology or political party...

And I agree with your last part 100%.. that is modern slavery.. no chains but just as confining..

Forum List

Back