How long can you be scared before you just get tired of it and stop being scared?

How long can you be scared before you just get tired of it and stop being scared?

you mean like with that phony global warming bullshit
Oh those dumb scientists. It takes your kind to show them what's true and what's not true.

Oh those dumb scientists. It takes your kind to show them what's true and what's not true.

They are dumb scientists. Science is supposed to be built on skepticism. Despite the continually mixed and contradictory data, the ones who believe global warming is proven are scientific hacks

Remember the last midterm?

Ebola.

Isis was coming to your back yard.

Scary diseased children from Mexico coming to take your job.

The day after the election, Isis was getting pounded, and everyone stopped talking about Ebola and scary diseased children coming to take your job.

And then this election cycle started and dozen and a half GOP candidates started trying to out do each other. Who could scare the GOP base the most would win. It's worked in the past. Only it didn't. Not this time.

The base has turned. It seems they are tired of being terrified. Now, they have found someone to fix these imaginary problems with imaginary policies. How will that work out? Will Trump bring back Ebola only to say, there, I cured it? What happens when the wall doesn't get built, only a few sandbags? When Donald says we just "walk away" and the problems get worse, what happens then? Can enough Americans be convinced to make a show biz reality TV clown, commander in chief?

Why not? Enough Americans were convinced to make a community organizing trouble making clown with no actual leadership abilities Commander In Chief.

Ebola.

The day after the election, Isis was getting pounded, and everyone stopped talking about Ebola and scary diseased children coming to take your job.

And then this election cycle started and dozen and a half GOP candidates started trying to out do each other. Who could scare the GOP base the most would win. It's worked in the past. Only it didn't. Not this time.

The base has turned. It seems they are tired of being terrified. Now, they have found someone to fix these imaginary problems with imaginary policies. How will that work out? Will Trump bring back Ebola only to say, there, I cured it? What happens when the wall doesn't get built, only a few sandbags? When Donald says we just "walk away" and the problems get worse, what happens then? Can enough Americans be convinced to make a show biz reality TV clown, commander in chief?
Just like saying gun violence is an major issue in this country, not!
Lol

Yeah. I remember the pants shitters were ready to lynch "Ebola Doctor" for coming back to the US.

An evangelical Christian doctor. The righteous Christians of this board wanted his blood.

Oh, wait. The LAST thing they wanted was his blood.

They wanted his blood far away on the darkie continent.

Ebola.

:wtf:

dude, you just get stranger and stranger

Indeed.... he must be banging some serious heroin.

Ebola.

Scaring the base is a GOP trademark? This coming from the side that tells its base to vote for them or 'ya'll be put back in chains' or 'vote for us or lose your social security'.

Ebola.

Scaring the base is a GOP trademark? This coming from the side that tells its base to vote for them or 'ya'll be put back in chains' or 'vote for us or lose your social security'.

exactly

(Cue doom music)

EEK! A MUSLIM! BAN THEM!

EEK! A MEXICAN! BUILD A WALL TO KEEP THEM AWAY FROM ME!

EEK! A HOMO! HE WANTS TO FUCK MY ASS!

EEK! EBOLA IS GONNA GITCHA!

EEK! A NEGRO! SHOOT HIM BEFORE HE USES HIS EBT CARD TO BUY STEAKS AND HEROIN!

w8nynm.jpg

I just shit my pants AGAIN!

They are dumb scientists. Science is supposed to be built on skepticism. Despite the continually mixed and contradictory data, the ones who believe global warming is proven are scientific hacks
So the foundation of science is refusing to believe anything. It's a wonder they bother.

Ebola.

exactly

Ebola.

exactly

With Republicans, you definitely have something to worry about.

(Cue doom music)

EEK! A MUSLIM! BAN THEM!

w8nynm.jpg

You're damn right....ban, get rid, and stop them.....it's time we get rid of all the scary hairy leftist CRAP.....

Ebola.

You didn't mention biden telling black folks that they were going to get chained up circa 1850s if they didn't elect a black man.

Precisely why no one buys global warming. One can only take fearmongering that never materializes for so long before they see through it.

So the foundation of science is refusing to believe anything. It's a wonder they bother.

Nonsense, that's not what approaching conclusions with skepticism means, Snoopy

Exhibit A: the AIDS pandemic, and the associated myth that, "Anyone can get it."

Really? I'm in a monogamous marriage and not an intravenous drug user...how, exactly am I going to contract HIV?

Exhibit B: The national debt. But wait, we are now told that "It's not a problem." 'What? Me worry?"

Or is it the biggest fucking "bubble" in the history of the U.S., that could burst at any time, bringing us all to ruin?

Be afraid. Be very, very afraid of that one.
Ever noticed what tight ###'d loons are about the Reagan administration over budget deficits.

(Cue doom music)

EEK! A MUSLIM! BAN THEM!

w8nynm.jpg

Eeek it's G5k being G5K

Ebola.

Obabble is scared shitless....of global warming.

Ebola.

Obabble is scared shitless....of global warming.

no he wants everyone else to be so he can profit

off the carbon trading exchange in Chicago

Carbon Trade Exchange | Accessing the world's environmental markets

Forum List

Back