How Long Before Vetting Is Called Torture??

Wait, now enhanced interrogation wasnt torture? I thought this was covered like 10 years ago?

btw, PC, when are you going to assimilate?

How many times do I have to warn you to stick to words you can define??????

You're a rightwing extremist cult member. That is not assimilation into America.

I'm an American who would like to see America continue.

You might say that, too...but in your case it would be a verification of your name, the NYLiar.

No, you're a rightwing extremist and rightwing extremism is anything but good for America.

Jeezus, you threw Ronald Reagan under the bus the other day because he didn't destroy Social Security.

Never happened.

Depriving a suspect of sleep?
Having a suspect to stand in uncomfortable positions for many hours at a time?
Torture?

NO!! i would love to show them what torture is, first they would have their finger nails ripped off and nitric acid poured on them just to help the healing process, if that did not work each finger one at a time would be chopped off one joint at a time, i learned other methods but these are a starter. :up:
Don't stop !!
564_zps1b9234d5.gif

You're a rightwing extremist cult member. That is not assimilation into America.

You might say that, too...but in your case it would be a verification of your name, the NYLiar.

Namecalling is the indication you've lost the argument. I think you said that once.

No, you're a rightwing extremist and rightwing extremism is anything but good for America.

Jeezus, you threw Ronald Reagan under the bus the other day because he didn't destroy Social Security.

Never happened.

So you never quoted Lincoln about disagreeing with someone, when I pointed out that Reagan saved Social Security?

Can I get you to deny this 3 times before the cock crows this morning?

The SAFE Act requires the heads of DHS, FBI, and Director of National Intelligence to personally sign off on each refugee. I don't think that makes the vetting process any more stringent. It will certainly increase the time it takes to process refugees. It's not really a solution to the problem though.

Forcing people to assume awkward positions for extended periods of time IS torture. It's a practice that has been in use for centuries. Similar to some oubliettes found in medieval castles throughout Europe and the boxes American POWs were put into during WWII and Vietnam. It's not the most gruesome or painful, but torture nonetheless. I'm on the fence about sleep deprivation. Particularly when it comes to the validity of the information being retrieved from a person in that mind state.

It's not the innocent ones you have to worry about, it's the ones that can get fake passports and travel papers that you have to be on the look out for...

Intensive vetting is not torture.
Nor is enhanced interrogation.

This is.

In his most detailed and well researched novel of the travels of Marco Polo, "The Journeyer," Gary Jennings has Kublai Khan's Royal Executioner, 'the Fondler,' explain the exquisite path he provides to death.... most slow and painful.

Torture.

4. "“Lord Marco, it is named the Death of a Thousand because it requires one thousand small pieces of silk paper, folded and tossed haphazard in a basket. Each paper bears a word or two, no more than three, signifying some part of the human body. Navel or right elbow or upper lip or left middle toe or whatever.

Of course, there are not one thousand parts to the human body—at any rate, not one thousand capable of feeling sensation, like a fingertip, say, or being caused cessation of function, like a kidney.

To be precise, there are, by the traditional Fondler’s Count, only three hundred and thirty-six such parts. So the inscribed papers are almost all in triplicate. That is to say, three hundred and thirty-two parts of the body are thrice written on separate papers, making a total of nine hundred and ninety-six. Are you following this, Lord Marco?”

...you will have noted that there are four parts of the body not inscribed thrice on the papers. Those four are written only once apiece, on the four papers remaining of the thousand. I will later explain why—if you have not guessed by then." Jenning, "The Journeyer"

Have you guessed why those four pieces of paper are....special?

Now, with an insane man in the Oval Office who demands hundreds of thousands of Middle Easterners be brought into the country, oblivious to worldwide terrorism in support of a caliphate, he has threatened to veto any increased vetting of these individuals

I doubt that's true.
She had no problem when we imported hundreds of thousands... of SE Asians after Nam....

I do not know that I disagree with the op, but it is complete torture to read her posts and try to discern her sentiment from the clusterfucked abuse of the English language so commits. If I may be so bold, I will dub her posts as "Hillbilly Literature". Thanks to the advent of technology she no longer has to scribble it in the wall of a public restroom.

I do not know that I disagree with the op, but it is complete torture to read her posts and try to discern her sentiment from the clusterfucked abuse of the English language so commits. If I may be so bold, I will dub her posts as "Hillbilly Literature". Thanks to the advent of technology she no longer has to scribble it in the wall of a public restroom.
The overt is a covert Korean woman...

Actually the road that the liberal left always travels is "it for the children." In this case Obama went one step further and said that opposition was oppostion to "Women and Orphans."

Abortion: "it's for the children."

Why do you hate children? (other than for the acceptable reasons, lol)

There are thousands of American children that need help. As soon as they are all taken care of Obama could consider taking care of Syrian children. Until then various aid agencies could be funded by the UN to feed, clothe and shelter these refugees in safe middle eastern countries where they could return home as soon as Obama destroys ISIS. LOL It is published that 12 refugees can be taken care of for the cost of bringing 1 refugee to the US. If Obama really gave a damn about children he would promote that publicly and introduce a resolution in the UN.

Actually the road that the liberal left always travels is "it for the children." In this case Obama went one step further and said that opposition was oppostion to "Women and Orphans."

There are thousands of American children that need help. As soon as they are all taken care of Obama could consider taking care of Syrian children. Until then various aid agencies could be funded by the UN to feed, clothe and shelter these refugees in safe middle eastern countries where they could return home as soon as Obama destroys ISIS. LOL It is published that 12 refugees can be taken care of for the cost of bringing 1 refugee to the US. If Obama really gave a damn about children he would promote that publicly and introduce a resolution in the UN.
The UN is pushing the resettlement...

So you're not among the RWnuts who always claim it's only illegal immigration we oppose; we support legal immigration?

Eh?

Forum List

Back