Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Never

Votes: 14 82.4%

• Total voters

Zander

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2009
Los Angeles CA
After the jury found Bill "filthy pig" Cosby guilty, the soft headed judge allowed the sexual predator to leave the courtroom pending sentencing. (Can you imagine a non-celebrity being afforded the same "courtesy"? WTF?) A sniveling coward like Cosby will never allow himself to see the inside of a prison. So the question is - how long before he kills himself?

Last edited:
Being in his 80s, Mother Nature will kill him sooner or later. At that age, suicide isn't really necessary; I just say, wait awhile.

You mean he hasn’t done it already?

I would not be very suprised if he kills himself; however, I think it will be more likely that he will lose the will to live such that his health goes down hill quickly.... dying of age related complications much sooner than if he were not busted as a sexual predator.

After the jury found Bill "filthy pig" Cosby guilty, the soft headed judge allowed the sexual predator to leave the courtroom pending sentencing. (Can you imagine a non-celebrity being afforded the same "courtesy"? WTF?) A sniveling coward like Cosby will never allow himself to see the inside of a prison. So the question is - how long before he kills himself?
Cosby has been out on bail all this time, during both trials. So of course he will get the same treatment as a non celebrity and be allowed out on bail until sentencing. As soon as sentencing is pronounced an appeal will be filed and Cosby will (just like anyone else) be allowed out pending appeal. That would be the first of many appeals, one right after the other, just like any other non celebrity. Cosby will probably not ever see the inside of a prison but will live out the remainder of his life "pending appeal".

He won't kill himself.

I don't think he will, may be I'm wrong..... !:dunno:

He'll never see jail. On his appeal the convictions will be overturned due to lack of evidence. Pay offs under the tables too.

I do not think he will commit suicide, and I do not think he will spend a day in jail. Time will tell though.

You know, I think that he's gonna wait and start an appeal. When the first one fails, he's gonna ask for another and then boogie off to a non extradition country to live out the rest of the time he has left.

You know, I think that he's gonna wait and start an appeal. When the first one fails, he's gonna ask for another and then boogie off to a non extradition country to live out the rest of the time he has left.

Maybe so, but they took his passport.

Forum List

Back