Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 days

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 days or more

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Never

Votes: 14 82.4%

• Total voters
He goes to jail the prisoners will treat him like royalty.....can you imagine having the Cos fooling around everyday
They will line up outside his cell to take turns. That's what they did with OJ. Bragging rights to OJ's ass and Cosby's mouth.

After the jury found Bill "filthy pig" Cosby guilty, the soft headed judge allowed the sexual predator to leave the courtroom pending sentencing. (Can you imagine a non-celebrity being afforded the same "courtesy"? WTF?) A sniveling coward like Cosby will never allow himself to see the inside of a prison. So the question is - how long before he kills himself?

How long before you do yourself in? Terminal idiocy is evidently incurable so I guess you’ll be next in line to take the bridge huh? Cosby’s really got no reason to because the kangaroo court verdict will be reversed on appeal. There were numerous glaring mistakes of law by the trial judge not to mention his admitted conflict of interest and public emotional breakdown before the trials start. It’s really telling that now an accusation is treated as fact when it’s a black male being accused by a white female, just string em up. Even when the victims version of events, “ I went alone to a black married mans home and swallowed voluntarily an unknown drug that he offered to me.” That’s little Andrea’s story that the jury found so compelling. Cosby asserted that the relationship was consensual and that no drugs were ever involved. In fact the relationship continued uneventfully until he ended it. That’s when the accusations began that resulted in the $3 million+ out of court settlement then and a politically motivated criminal prosecution now. Safeguards in our legal system governing unsubstantiated hearsay declarations were ignored, the prejudice of the trial judge was ignored along with his pre-trial emotional crying jag. The juror who pronounced Cosby guilty before the start was allowed to continue after questioning by the judge. I don’t know why they even had the trial, he was already dead meat before opening statements were made and the “me tooers”, women’s groups, and the politically correct piler-on ers assembled, like vultures, to gloat at this public lynching. Someone at some later dissection of this farce and miscarriage of justice will have to explain our retreat from long established principles of justice and common sense into this world of expediency.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After the jury found Bill "filthy pig" Cosby guilty, the soft headed judge allowed the sexual predator to leave the courtroom pending sentencing. (Can you imagine a non-celebrity being afforded the same "courtesy"? WTF?) A sniveling coward like Cosby will never allow himself to see the inside of a prison. So the question is - how long before he kills himself?

How long before you do yourself in? Terminal idiocy is evidently incurable so I guess you’ll be next in line to take the bridge huh? Cosby’s really got no reason to because the kangaroo court verdict will be reversed on appeal. There were numerous glaring mistakes of law by the trial judge not to mention his admitted conflict of interest and public emotional breakdown before the trials start. It’s really telling that now an accusation is treated as fact when it’s a black male being accused by a white female, just string em up. Even when the victims version of events, “ I went alone to a black married mans home and swallowed voluntarily an unknown drug that he offered to me.” That’s little Andrea’s story that the jury found so compelling. Cosby asserted that the relationship was consensual and that no drugs were ever involved. In fact the relationship continued uneventfully until he ended it. That’s when the accusations began that resulted in the $3 million+ out of court settlement then and a politically motivated criminal prosecution now. Safeguards in our legal system governing unsubstantiated hearsay declarations were ignored, the prejudice of the trial judge was ignored along with his pre-trial emotional crying jag. The juror who pronounced Cosby guilty before the start was allowed to continue after questioning by the judge. I don’t know why they even had the trial, he was already dead meat before opening statements were made and the “me tooers”, women’s groups, and the politically correct piler-on ers assembled, like vultures, to gloat at this public lynching. Someone at some later dissection of this farce and miscarriage of justice will have to explain our retreat from long established principles of justice and common sense into this world of expediency.

60 women and a jury of his peers all disagree with you.

He is a disgusting sexual predator who finally got what he deserves.

Accusations aren’t evidence idiot. None of these so called assaults, how is it an assault when you claim that you voluntarily swallowed an unknown drug offered to you in a married black mans bedroom, doesn’t sound like assault to me. Or anyone else with a brain. Without any evidence, 30 years after the alleged event, you accuse Cosby of doping you, hell every one knows white women who have had sex with a black man had to have been drugged and molested against their wills. It’s even more amazing that all the stories are eerily similar and that all of the accusers are represented by Gloria Allred. This whole episode is a throwback to a dark period of racist lynching of black men to protest and protect the purity of the white woman as depicted in the race baiting film “birth of a nation.” All that’s needed to lynch black men in America is an excuse, just make up a story about white women and black men, even a ridiculous lie will do, pronounce guilt, and then celebrate all the way to the hanging tree. And whose face do the racists parade across our T.V. screens condemning Cosby louder than anyone, but black women. It’s no accident that they’re out front carrying the banner of white hatred of black peoples, ignorant of their own inclusion in the planned extermination.

Accusations aren’t evidence idiot. None of these so called assaults, how is it an assault when you claim that you voluntarily swallowed an unknown drug offered to you in a married black mans bedroom, doesn’t sound like assault to me. Or anyone else with a brain. Without any evidence, 30 years after the alleged event, you accuse Cosby of doping you, hell every one knows white women who have had sex with a black man had to have been drugged and molested against their wills. It’s even more amazing that all the stories are eerily similar and that all of the accusers are represented by Gloria Allred. This whole episode is a throwback to a dark period of racist lynching of black men to protest and protect the purity of the white woman as depicted in the race baiting film “birth of a nation.” All that’s needed to lynch black men in America is an excuse, just make up a story about white women and black men, even a ridiculous lie will do, pronounce guilt, and then celebrate all the way to the hanging tree. And whose face do the racists parade across our T.V. screens condemning Cosby louder than anyone, but black women. It’s no accident that they’re out front carrying the banner of white hatred of black peoples, ignorant of their own inclusion in the planned extermination.

This isn't about race, fool.

Your post is as full of holes as Cosby's stories. The woman who filed the charges is BLACK as were dozens of others. Allred only represented 3 of the 60 Women.

Cosby had his day in court, he lost. His race had nothing to do with it.

Your post is as full of holes as Cosby's stories. The woman who filed the charges is BLACK as were dozens of others. Allred only represented 3 of the 60 Women.

Cosby never testified or offered any narrative of what happened during these claimed meetings. Andrea Constand is of European ancestry. All five women except Constand were represented by Gloria Allred in their unsuccessful civil actions. There are not dozens of black women accusing Cosby. A dozen means 12, and dozens, plural, would indicate two or more dozens, therefore at least 24 Black women which makes you O/3 on your facts. Your assertion that race had no part in this trial is the biggest lie I’ve encountered yet in this discussion. I also know that you won’t let the truth interfere with your recasting of facts to suit your politics.

Cosby never testified or offered any narrative of what happened during these claimed meetings. Andrea Constand is of European ancestry. All five women except Constand were represented by Gloria Allred in their unsuccessful civil actions. There are not dozens of black women accusing Cosby. A dozen means 12, and dozens, plural, would indicate two or more dozens, therefore at least 24 Black women which makes you O/3 on your facts. Your assertion that race had no part in this trial is the biggest lie I’ve encountered yet in this discussion. I also know that you won’t let the truth interfere with your recasting of facts to suit your politics.

Looks to me that that is what YOU are doing.

Negroes rarelly kill themselves.....at his age he could go at anytime.....I do not think the appelate cts. will help him....most appelate judges are liberals and they are the ones who began the crusade to nail him.

I imagine Bill Clinto is very neverous bout now....he may face trial himself for doing pretty much the same things cosby did. Hillary will now even look worse than she already does.

OK kat, what facts am I making up?

The better question is which facts are others making up.

Did Cosby say "it was consensual sex"?? If so he admits to having sex.
Why would that many women make the same accusations?

I ALWAYS like him. I now am disgusted with him, but more so with people trying to make it about race and saying he is being lynched.

I will but my money on he does a Roman Polanski. He fled the United States pending apeal of HIS conviction of child rape. The liberals LOVE, hell just gave him an Oscar for his liftime of work. Leaves the country.

Nothing is stopping him from skipping to Mexico...no passport means diddly squat. Methinks he will run before going to a jail cell.

I was very shocked when the story of sexual abuse that he would have committed. he had well hide his mischief good comedian until the end.

The better question is which facts are others making up.

Did Cosby say "it was consensual sex"?? If so he admits to having sex.
Why would that many women make the same accusations?

I ALWAYS like him. I now am disgusted with him, but more so with people trying to make it about race and saying he is being lynched.

No he said that they had a consensual relationship, I assume sex was involved as it is in most relationships. This wasn’t a one time thing, their relationship lasted for over two years and continued after the alleged assault. Charges weren’t filed until after he ended the affair.

60 women aren't all lying. Cosby is a perverted creep who drugged women and then sexually abused them. He had his day in court and the truth came out.

60 women aren't all lying. Cosby is a perverted creep who drugged women and then sexually abused them. He had his day in court and the truth came out.
So you're actively hoping he kills himself? How old are you?

He's got money, he's got access to a jet, and there are several countries out there that would welcome him and his money that are non extradition countries for the USA.

If his first appeal fails, I expect to see him try to leave the country.
He turned in his passport and he's wearing a tracking ankle bracelet.

Forum List

Back