Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 days

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 days or more

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Never

Votes: 14 82.4%

• Total voters
He'll never see jail. On his appeal the convictions will be overturned due to lack of evidence. Pay offs under the tables too.

On his appeal the convictions will be overturned due to lack of evidence.

Is "lack of evidence" a very successful grounds for appeal?

upload_2018-4-26_17-35-16.png

Criminal Law: Appeals FAQs - Lawyers.com

You know, I think that he's gonna wait and start an appeal. When the first one fails, he's gonna ask for another and then boogie off to a non extradition country to live out the rest of the time he has left.

Maybe so, but they took his passport.
Money.

Yep, if you got enough of it (and I think Cosby does), you can do a lot of things that "normal" people can't.

You know, I think that he's gonna wait and start an appeal. When the first one fails, he's gonna ask for another and then boogie off to a non extradition country to live out the rest of the time he has left.

Money.

Yep, if you got enough of it (and I think Cosby does), you can do a lot of things that "normal" people can't.

This is true.

Money.

Anyone that afford gulfstream is loaded.

gulfstream_g500_cockpit.jpg

Thought he said he didn't own it???

Money.

Perhaps I was mistaken. I thought I read that he did own one.

He did this to at least 60 women that we know about.

He should be stripped naked, tied to a pole, then publicly whipped.

Money.

I read something online a bit ago where he said in court..."he doesn't own it, "asshole".

Will see if I can find it.

After the jury found Bill "filthy pig" Cosby guilty, the soft headed judge allowed the sexual predator to leave the courtroom pending sentencing. (Can you imagine a non-celebrity being afforded the same "courtesy"? WTF?) A sniveling coward like Cosby will never allow himself to see the inside of a prison. So the question is - how long before he kills himself?
My bet is that the appeals will take longer than his remaining life span...He'll die free on bond.

I read something online a bit ago where he said in court..."he doesn't own it, "asshole".

OOPS I worded it wrong but..

Bill Cosby, once beloved 'America's Dad,' convicted of sexual assault

Suicide at 80 is like paying the check but not leaving a tip.

OOPS I worded it wrong but..

Bill Cosby, once beloved 'America's Dad,' convicted of sexual assault

After maintaining decorum throughout the trial, Cosby exploded following the verdict when prosecutors asked the judge to take him into custody, saying he was a flight risk in part because he owned a plane.

“He doesn’t have a plane, you asshole!” Cosby responded in a booming voice as he leapt to feet.

District Attorney Kevin Steele later remarked that with the outburst, “You got to see who he really was.”

Get back on topic and stop the trolling.

He's got money, he's got access to a jet, and there are several countries out there that would welcome him and his money that are non extradition countries for the USA.

If his first appeal fails, I expect to see him try to leave the country.

He's got money, he's got access to a jet, and there are several countries out there that would welcome him and his money that are non extradition countries for the USA.

You may be right ABS. Did you read the article I posted?

Yeah, but you don't have to own the plane to fly in it, and if you have enough money, you can find pilots with shady morals that would be more than happy to fly you wherever you want to go.

Had to turn in his passport as a condition of release...Unless he can jump the border of a country that has no extradition agreement with the US, and they allow him to stay, he's going nowhere.

He goes to jail the prisoners will treat him like royalty.....can you imagine having the Cos fooling around everyday

Forum List

Back